Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest hiddenflea

OMG! thank you so much to all who have posted the interview pics. they are all amazing! *dies*
my eyes are about to cry blood because the hotnessss. x__x

Flawless!

IE001565552_STD.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all,

so I'm going through Arirang TV Entertainment channel and found some videos with In Sung in it and it has English subs or English speaking narrations.

I'm posting them up for those of you who have not seen it before.

Zo In-sung as an MC at a festival (April 24, 2011)

Korean Armed Forces Radio Network Dream Concert (July 14, 2010)
In Sung appears at 1:28ish...

These videos below do not have subs and they are not good quality, but they are about his army life also.

Insung at a signing event while he was in the Air Force

ETN news Jo in sung army event 19 May 2010

And below is a video of Insung and Shin Min A @ Marathon held to raise awareness of breast cancer prevention
(English subbed)

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is another video with English subs of his speech. Oh my gosh, his speech is hilarious. Oh, don't stop watching the show after he gave his speech because after IU's speech, there is more of him.

Zo In-sung and IU at a commercial model awards ceremony 2011

-EDIT-
I went back pages and wow, how I wish that valley girl is still here. :'( She posted a lot of things of Insung. If you want to see JIS in army clothes you can come back to page 305ish and from there on is 2010 and that was the year he was in the army. He wore really nice air force clothes. <3

It takes this thread 3 years for 100 pages to be established. I'm glad it's still in existence. I'm very shocked to see my own message from beginning of this thread. keke.

Saw this in page 305 or 306.  Some lady fan went to visit Insung in the army?

Jo In Sung is a true gentleman who genuinely cares for Song Hye Kyo as a drama partner. Reading snippets of his interviews about working with Song Hye Kyo, he makes my heart melt. :\">

Whether or not O2 couple end up together, it's up to them. I have to be frank and I apologize if I offend anyone, but to believe that many drama couples have feelings for one another and should date after their hit dramas conclude is silly. Actors and actresses are paid to act, and most of the time, the fans are too confused between reel versus real emotions. Therefore, the fans become heartbroken when their favorite reel couples don't materialize into real couples.

Regarding appearing on variety shows, “I have been on ‘Infinity Challenge’ a few times.  I don’t think it is time for me to appear on SBS’s ‘ Healing Camp‘ yet.” He then hilariously refused to appear on ‘Running Man’, saying, ” If I appear on SBS’s ‘Running Man’ I have to run a lot and I do not want to run anymore.  My knees hurt.  In my drama I had to carry Song Hye Kyo and run a lot so I don’t want to do that anymore and just rest.”
This answer is so cute!!!!!!!

Guest arri14

Thanks for the videos.

I really like JIS's hair style at the "best-model" award ceremony. It's kinda similar to Oh Soo's execpt it's a bit longer at the top. He is so charming and charismatic during his acceptance speech :swoons:

So if JIS was part of the Air Force branch during his military duty, does that mean that he can fly helicopters or jets? Oh man this is too good to be true. Imagine going on a date with him soaring through the skies 8->  :x

Guest chokogom

arri14 said:

Thanks for the videos.

I really like JIS's hair style at the "best-model" award ceremony. It's kinda similar to Oh Soo's execpt it's a bit longer at the top. He is so charming and charismatic during his acceptance speech :swoons:

So if JIS was part of the Air Force branch during his military duty, does that mean that he can fly helicopters or jets? Oh man this is too good to be true. Imagine going on a date with him soaring through the skies 8->  :x

Guest luluwannagohome

ebulli3nt said: Jo In Sung is a true gentleman who genuinely cares for Song Hye Kyo as a drama partner. Reading snippets of his interviews about working with Song Hye Kyo, he makes my heart melt. :\">

Whether or not O2 couple end up together, it's up to them. I have to be frank and I apologize if I offend anyone, but to believe that many drama couples have feelings for one another and should date after their hit dramas conclude is silly. Actors and actresses are paid to act, and most of the time, the fans are too confused between reel versus real emotions. Therefore, the fans become heartbroken when their favorite reel couples don't materialize into real couples.

Guest arri14

I just finished watching JIS on infinite challenge.

I found it funny that everyone was going "gaga" over oppa hehehe. So much skinship going on between them, I'm glad they all get along so well. It's really good to see him be himself in these types of shows.

Guest luluwannagohome

arri14 said:

I just finished watching JIS on infinite challenge.

I found it funny that everyone was going "gaga" over oppa hehehe. So much skinship going on between them, I'm glad they all get along so well. It's really good to see him be himself in these types of shows.

Guest chokogom

I loooved him on infinity challenge...he seemed such a genuine, nice , down to earth guy who was sooo excited to hang out with his new 'cool' mates who also thought he was the 'coolest' person and were even more excited to meet... It was endearing to watch... He was so bashful at times yet you could see him protecting his pride by trying to win...and giving it his best. I love his laugh and how cutely embarrassed he got when the boys all tried to hug him and especially haha who was always trying to kiss him and mostly successful at that too by the way..lol...soooo jealous of haha... After watching infinity challenge, both times he was on, that's when I truly idolized him because you really saw him being him which is soooooo much more alluring than the character he plays. No character can be more charming, charismatic, or sincere as he is himself...... I saw videos of him in the army and he shows that he is a person who truly respects what he does and does it passionately.. When he's JIS, that's him, when he's acting then he's JIS the actor and when he was in the airforce, he was Corporal/sergeant JIS. He never lets the status of being famous faze him....he is just JIS doing his job, and always doing it to his best.... tooo much to love there...too much :x =D>

Guest chokogom

And I must say, his hair style now is the best for him.... Handsome, mature, modern, sophisticated yet very youthful look... Hope he keeps it like this!!!

Guest kikay14

Good morning to everyone!  I finished watching WHIB and Spring days since I'm having this JIS withdrawal after TWTWB ends.  This just cemented my love for him especially in his acting in Bali.  I love that he isn't afraid to get ugly when it comes to crying scenes.  It's awkward to watch, but the raw emotions are so heartbreaking.  I think I'm loving this man now.  He's too good to be true!
 I would like to ask where can I watch To shoot for the stars/Shooting stars aside from dramafever?  Tyvm to those who can give me info about this.  I'm dying to watch it since he is paired with the talented jeon do yeon.  
I hope he will do another project soon!  Please JIS, don't make us wait for long, we miss you already!
P.S.:  I hope there are more translation coming up in his interviews.  Advance Thank You to @luluwannagohome and @ayronics  

Im so happy that this thread is moving smoothly now!
@sunshine4ever dear yes, I wonder what happened to valley girl, she updated JIS page in FB if Im not mistaken, then someone asked her when is she coming back, she havent replied it yet. you can manage this thread for the meantime if u have time, heheheh

last night i re-watched  infinity challenge with sub and is really funny showactually, i have nothing to say even those MC(all men) are can't resist his cuteness, handsomenessthey keep make him shy like a little boy and always praised his good looking  i know he is really handsome ,but...that much?? even Haha he can't stop himself to  :-* him   :-O jinja??