Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest sunshine4ever

@jjsweeter0211, dearie, looks like this is a new interview, too. Tagging you in case we upload same stuffs. :D I'm gonna go to sleep now. I think Daum Cafe doesn't want me to sleep or something with all these news of J coming all at once. :x

Really like his pictures here. He looks tired, but still handsome. I like his smiles.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013040608131370529&outlink=2&SVEC

2e66n3k.jpg

16h70pu.jpg

1zr29uw.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

@sunshine4ever: Actually those were posted few pages back hehe. Don't worry :D I think no one will complaint about it since those pics are too gorgeous :x His smiles :x His stares :x
20130406140613704.jpg2013040614061380.jpg
2013040614061479.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n05769

20130406140521944.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n05754

20130406140429340.jpg
20130406140337174.jpg
20130406140358281.jpg
20130406140316145.jpg20130406140244274.jpg

Guest deaborj

hi guys, this is the vid that i promised to do as a tribute to all of us windblowers. Hope u enjoy watching. Happy weekend.

Guest luluwannagohome

Following is a piece of news regarding PDs choice of casting leading actors and actresses.I didn't translate the whole thing, I just translated anything that is related to JIS.

Lee Byun Hun-Ha Ji Won, Top Casting Choices of Drama PD

Chinese trans: zhu er@1023hajiwon.cn

English trans: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Take with credit please.

To complete a successful drama, a great director, screenplay and actors have to match one another perfectly. With a solid screenplay and director as foundation, the success of a drama can be determined by the careful casting of the leads. Just like meeting with a great story and director can bring out the full potential of an actor, it is also essential for the writer and director to work with a great actor to deliver the story.

The most crucial part for a performance is whether the actor matches well with the character. However, it is a different case for those who are more versatile. These actors are able to stretch their own limit and transform into the characters that are seen far out of their comfort zone. These actors are the reasons why the production company would pay so much remuneration though it may lead to a much higher production cost.

Then, who is the actor that is most loved by drama PDs in the main three non-cable television stations? A survey was conducted from March 26th to April 2nd with 30 drama PDs. Actors and actresses who have not been working in any drama in the past 5 years are excluded.

=====Actor======

Upon casting for a drama, the male lead is seen more important than the female lead, as female viewers occupy a huge proportion among drama viewers. Since whether a drama can be exported to Japan is a key in promotion nowadays, the male lead who normally is more influential in this aspect is carefully selected.

Beside Lee Byun Hun, 27 other actors were named. Jo In Sung managed to claim the 2nd with 12 PDs behind his back. Those PDs analyzed that, ‘‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ managed to become more succeful than expectated due to the addition of Jo In Sung upon casting. Because his charm oozed as the male lead in this melodrama attracts tons of female viewers.

i really wish i could understand korean and read those articles about JIS. But maybe there's already a translation in TWTWB thread. 
JIS is  :x
thank you for the pics! ^:)^  8->   ;)

Thanks all for posting photos, articles, great comments, videos and translations. :x In Sung looks really exhausted but he still look so handsome and cute in the photos from the interview.  
Thanks @khxy for translated this article posted on baidu:  http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2254438647 . I was waiting for an English translation on this article to read because of the title :D
5NVMN2u.jpg

Song Hye Kyo saved me, hope through "That Winter" i can spread my wings again

*I just translate the main article
After being discharged from military,he decided to take part in the movie "Martial Arts" but the filming is delayed again and again.That's why his comeback is later than expected.Other than cf, it's hard to see Jo In Sung on screen. Regarding "That Winter" success, Jo In Sung reply is " very fortunate".
" I'm so lucky to be saved, honestly after this i can continue taking other projects already.During those periods when i'm "Jobless", a lot of people are worried for me,i myself is worried and think to myself "is it  i am too ignorant?" Eventhough i can live my life as such,many people consoled me and showed their concern, it leads me to be increasingly concern over the works that i should choose to show my acting skills. I feel so sorry towards "Martial Arts", it's as if i blame all mistakes on it."
"When i received writer Noh's script, there's no reason for me not to take part. Every character that writer Noh's create is successful. The night when "That Winter" ends, i hugged Hye Kyo and said thank you to her.In this drama, we are very thankful to each other. Between actors there's this "thanks to you, i am saved" kind of feeling.
source:baidu&joynews
English Translation: khxy@TWTWB K-dramas & movies thread

Guest mskdramalover

thank you to everyone who uploaded photos and interview of him. for a new fan like me, i really have a lot of things to know about jo in sung oppa. 
i hope he do another project. please don't let us wait to long.  :) [-O<

i've seen some old VDOs of him but can't find english sub 

if anyone found the sub please share the link , thanks in advance
well... i can't move on ,i have no feeling to watch other dramas,i can't get him out of my head so....i searching for him and came across those VDOs 
nothing i can do girls!!! just watching his old clips, What's a pity!!!
ah i can't ship O2 couple too becuz if their real relationship is not end up as OS&OY i'm afraid i would be shock ,i'm an old lady who have a weak heart i think it's too danger for me no..no.. [-X

Guest sweetdecember

@chinjaru
i think you are looking for eng sub of infinity challenge rowing special which in sung participated in. the following link is with eng sub.you will find related eng subbed video of in sung there as well

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkfhu3_eng-ic-rowing-episode-3-zo-in-sung-cut-1-2-110709_people

sweetdecember said: @chinjaru
i think you are looking for eng sub of infinity challenge rowing special which in sung participated in. the following link is with eng sub.you will find related eng subbed video of in sung there as well

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkfhu3_eng-ic-rowing-episode-3-zo-in-sung-cut-1-2-110709_people