Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest sunshine4ever

@h0ns_niech, to use spoiler tag you can use this code <spoiler>what you want to stay in spoiler tag</spoiler>. Just change < > to [ ] for the tags and it should work.

@kikay14, I wanted to rewatch WHIB so much, but I'm a bit afraid to go through an emotion, so maybe I should keep it for later. :D I'm gonna watch A Dirty Carnival and A Frozen Flower. You won't believe it, but I didn't watch his movies. :D

Guest sweetdecember

list.php?id=joinsung&no=49653&page=1&bbslist.php?id=joinsung&no=49653&page=1&bbs edit.sorry everyone.no idea why the images wont show up. Let me say thanks you to everyone as well for all the updates

Guest sunshine4ever

@ulap

I believe that the movie has some bed scenes between Insung and the other actor because they love each other. So it's not a regular film between a man and woman. You can search for the movie on Youtube. I actually have the dvd so I'm gonna watch it soon after I watch A Dirty Carnival. By the way WHIB is a  lot sadder and more emotional than TWTWB so I highly suggest you watch it at a later time if you were crying in TWTWB. Maybe just take a break. WHIB is very dark compared to TWTWB.

@chinjaru, thanks so much for the links to his Infinity Challenge. Will find time for it. I went to the site that subbed that show and I'm hoping that webmaster will upload IS's stuffs that she/he subbed for me. Will you please confirm what I wrote in spoiler tag for ulap? Thanks so much.

@sweetdecember, thanks for dropping off his news. I was wondering what did you post for the image because it showed up as "image" in text form instead of pictures.

@ulap

I believe that the movie has some bed scenes between Insung and the other actor because they love each other. So it's not a regular film between a man and woman. You can search for the movie on Youtube. I actually have the dvd so I'm gonna watch it soon after I watch A Dirty Carnival. By the way WHIB is a  lot sadder and more emotional than TWTWB so I highly suggest you watch it at a later time if you were crying in TWTWB. Maybe just take a break. WHIB is very dark compared to TWTWB.

@chinjaru, thanks so much for the links to his Infinity Challenge. Will find time for it. I went to the site that subbed that show and I'm hoping that webmaster will upload IS's stuffs that she/he subbed for me. Will you please confirm what I wrote in spoiler tag for ulap? Thanks so much.

@sweetdecember, thanks for dropping off his news. I was wondering what did you post for the image because it showed up as "image" in text form instead of pictures.

@shunshine4ever and @chinjaru, thank you for that. i think i have an idea of the film now. I watched brokeback mountain years ago so i think i can handle that. Though i think when i watch that, that will be the 1st korean film that i'll be seeing that will tackle/show same gender relationship. (I am a frequent film fest goer in my country, so i watched a plenty.)

as for WHIB, i think i should pass for that. The sadness brought by twtwb haven't yet left me so i'm gonna look for happy ones for the mean time and try to watch jis films and of course shk films. Thanks again. ;)

@sunshine4ever in your spoiler , my opinion for A Frozen Flower not only bed scene between him and another actor, that part just few minutes(even few minutes i can't handle it thought) i didn't watch that part  :P  most of the movie is his bed scene and the queen(Song ji hyo?) i can't stand ><i mean if the film try to make it like sexy way it will be okay for my weak heart but i feel like the film tried to show the dark site of human so...the movie becomes"R" rate in my eye ,but i think becuz of In Sung in there i must watch and i know i was wrong (but story was good is about a boy who grow up and live with the king who is a gay and the boy he is not gay(at first) but becuz of he haven't close or in love with girl before he thought  his love and the king are normal and one day he sleep with a girl and he found out the love between him and the king is not real and he fight for his real love(with the queen))
for WHIB i still confirm that a good drama even is a sad one but story are good even you feel sad but you still want to know what's going on next? and how it will end ? of course it's darker if compare to TWTWB, for me TWTWB is a romantic drama even a lot of tear but tear of joy it's a beautiful and warm drama 
i didn't watch A dirty carnival yet i will leave it 

Guest sunshine4ever

@ulap, I agree with @chinjaru about WHIB. I hope you can try it out when you are over TWTWB. It was in WHIB that I became IS's fan. Couple of episodes before it ended it was sad. I think it was watchable and it had funny scenes, too. I hope you give it a shot and then see if you want to stick with it. :)

@chinjaru, thanks for your insight about AFF. I'm taking note so that I can be warned. Haha. I am conservative so I think I'll close my eyes or Fast Forward like you. But we will see. I'll let you know once I watch it. :D

I was told that the pictures for BTS below were taken without Insung knowing. So I am being rude posting this here? lol.

Behind the scenes for JIS's winix CF

1zguxrq.png
15etojs.png
2yv2aol.png
2qurdxw.png
33ym6gy.png

credits to Jo In Sung Baidu

@chinjaru and @sunshine4ever, thank you for your insights. I will put AFF and ADC in my must-watch this week. I'll watch WHIB, maybe later this year.I'll let you know what I think about it.

Thank you again for the insights. I think I need to sleep. My body clock changed after watching TWTWB and signing up here. But I am still happy. At first I watched it for SHK and writer Noh Hee Kyung but now, JIS earned another fan! ;)

Oh Soo oppa, I miss you........

Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!Can't still get over TWTWB's........

What to do?????Gonna find and watch his other projects on my days off.. :((

i know me too having hard time i tried watching different show (its actually anime) and the first line that came out "WHEN THE WIND BLOWS" i was like nooooooo!! LOL aissssh no escaping twtwb ;))

Guest Hakgyo

Like some of us, I am obviously a SHK fan, but after this drama TWTWB, he earns me - he is professional and I thought of him as flirty - but he is charming and gorgeous just like SHK. CONGRATULATIONS for a very good performance - I hope this tv drama will be entered in Asian or even in EMMY AWARD - International Div.  - I am ambitious, but this drama is good,  story, story line, directing, cinematography, music KUDOS to the whole team and of course the lead : SHK & JIS.

Guest jjsweeter0211

:x :x At the airport :xOn the way to film BlackYak ad ~

201304080745532710_1.jpg
201304080741522710_1.jpg201304080741032710_1.jpg201304080739482710_1.jpg201304080739072710_1.jpg201304080736352710_1.jpg201304080733272710_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130408n03139