20130406_0602331165562_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n02669

20130406_1365206350..jpg

The reporter is also a 02 shipper ;)) :x :x
20130406_1365206586..jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n02662

Guest jjsweeter0211

Please make it happen :x

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung talks about his appearance on ‘Infinity Challenge’ and whether he’d try his hand at ‘Running Man’20130406_0602331165561_0.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung shared his regrets about missing out on episodes of MBC ‘Infinity Challenge‘ he had to turn down, and also the possibility of him ever taking on SBS Running Man‘!

Jo In Sung was on hand at the final press conference for SBS’s ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ and shared, “When I was discharged from the army, I chose the movie ‘Martial Arts‘ as my return project but they told me that filming will start 3 months later. It is hard to film something else in 3 months so I appeared on ‘Infinity Challenge’.

I told the staff at ‘Martial Arts’ that I will only appear on one episode of ‘Infinity Challenge’ and they allowed it.  The rowing special for ‘Infinity Challenge’ was to be a four week project and I wanted to do it the entire time.  But to prepare for my movie I only appeared once.  If I had known that the movie would be cancelled, I would have stayed on until the end.  I really wanted to do it.

He went on to say, “After the filming for the movie was canceled, I had a break of about a year and a half and people tried to comfort me.  I am in talks to star in another movie for my next project but since it is still in the planning stages, I can’t say anything yet.“  He joked by saying, “If I say something and the movie is cancelled again, people will say, ‘Oh no it happened again.  Nothing he tries to do works out.‘”

Regarding appearing on variety shows, “I have been on ‘Infinity Challenge’ a few times.  I don’t think it is time for me to appear on SBS’s ‘Healing Camp‘ yet.” He then hilariously refused to appear on ‘Running Man’, saying, ” If I appear on SBS’s ‘Running Man’ I have to run a lot and I do not want to run anymore.  My knees hurt.  In my drama I had to carry Song Hye Kyo and run a lot so I don’t want to do that anymore and just rest.”

As many of you know, Jo In Sung recently played Oh Soo on ‘Wind Blows in Winter’ and received a lot of love for his performance.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/jo-in-sung-talks-about-his-appearance-on-infinity-challenge-and-whether-hed-try-his-hand-at-running-man

Guest sunshine4ever

Sorry if some of these are duplicates.

2ch6uix.jpg
25s3ds1.jpg
2m7w2mw.jpg
29xsyvn.jpg
http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001851880

This article below is long. I wonder what it's about:
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/culture/2013/04/05/0901000000AKR20130405151500005.HTML
b6rqxf.jpg
2u90h84.jpg

Another Source
b3s7ev.jpg

22zy1f.jpg
2hi5q2b.jpg

331j76u.jpg
http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=201304060853778846MWOS

More interview (long ones, wish I can understand):
http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001851878
25yvmeo.jpg
29ooj11.jpg
211kwes.jpg
10f4809.jpg
v4xkc4.jpg
m8grxc.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

36822967.jpg791319_0_500313_99916.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n02980

IE001565659_STD.jpg
IE001565588_STD.jpgIE001565551_STD.jpgIE001565538_STD.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n02934

IE001565552_STD.jpg
IE001565618_STD.jpg
IE001565657_STD.jpg
IE001565612_STD.jpg
IE001565610_STD.jpg
IE001565590_STD.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n02933

Guest kikay14

@shaylaman tyvmuch! You know I come to love this man after I saw him in A dirty carnival.  TWTWB is really a way for me to discover JIS.  He is by far the most enticing actor I have seen in kdramaland.  What I love about him is he is not afraid to challenge himself so I know he will do better and better.  And the stage/screen presence of JIS is so strong, he will really catch attention (which is good for me, but distracting to non-fans).
@sunshine4ever @jjsweeter0211  Thank you so much for all the goodies...You are so jjang and I love you so much!
@ayronics @luluwannagohome  Thank you so much for translating news and videos of JIS, it truly pave a way for us who just knew JIS late to know him better, I hope you continue to translate more hihi (spoil us please)...we are here to cheer you.....
To everybody thank you so much, I do hope this thread will be more active...I'll keep on lurking here 
Toast to JIS...I wanna thank him for giving us a stellar performance in all of his projects.  I love all of his projects especially TWTWB but my favorite will still be my Byung Doo!

Guest sunshine4ever

@kikay14, thanks for trying to response to here. I will also be very quiet, but yea, hope everyone will talk otherwise this thread will remain deserted. lol. @jjsweeter0211, I love your pictures of J in the recent interviews. You got all the good quality pics. :D

Some fan arts from That Winter, The Wind Blows.

dw83g9.jpg

iy1vrp.jpg

2ez1vms.jpg

34djv28.jpg

2csclu8.jpg

credits as labeled & Jo In Sung Baidu

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a translation of Insung's interview from one of those pictures/news that we posted above. Thanks to @khxy for the translation of this news. I'm gonna go and rest for the weekend. I didn't work a lot this week, but somehow very tired as well. Oh I'm so glad to read this. It makes me appreciate and love him more because he tried his very best effort to give us what we really wish for. I'm so happy to see that he's completed this drama doing an awesome job. Now I hope he rests more, but I hope he doesn't disappear and only do just CF's. :'( I'll miss him so much.

English translation
by khxy @ Soompi

In the interview, Jo In Sung said he is satisfied and happy that his first comeback drama is a success.He went on to say that "That Winter" is a drama that will give him heartache whenever he thinks about it, and he does not want to forget about this drama ever.He said " The second day after filming ended, i woke up and suddenly tears stream down my face,it's uncontrollable, i don't know why.I called Writer Noh , and she listened to me without uttering a word ,and she replied " why are you filming so seriously,your life will be shortened if you go on like this."
He said " i was immersed and focus on  this drama for about 6 months and now it has ended,it's a little weird,and maybe i feel a little empty.When i rehearsed the lines myself, i found it ok,but when i started to open the script,i was so nervous that i didn't know how to breathe.In order to get back the feeling, i worked doubly hard."
"It's difficult to act in this drama,every scenes is hard especially those with emotional scenes.Especially in episode 15, when i opened up about my feelings to Hee Sun over soju,when i read the script my tears just flowed uncontrollably.The last scene is not a dream,Director said two of us can start all over again at a fairytale like place,so we picked somewhere that is most beautiful.When Oh Young looked at me for the first time,my heart fluttered.Because Song Hye Kyo has never looked at me before,so at that moment i felt really good."
" The close ups filming was really a burden for me,i think i need to take care of my skin from now on.Once i had a rest,i will put on a mask. Speaking about Oh Soo's fashion,it's about breaking the barrier,that is fashion.We wanted to wear something that suits the drama's settings and something that's fresh and creative.I think it's part of my responsibility to try."
" I feel that i am more or less settled.I have finished my military duty,joined new agency and i am more responsible of the choices i make.Eventhough,i can't say for sure what the future holds but i won't hide myself.I will use my acting to repay everyone."
source: baidu / http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2253579994English translation by: khxy

Guest sunshine4ever

Jo In Sung Videos

@jjsweeter0211, I remember back then you used to just showed up in this thread and dropped off a lot of pics of Insung for us and then we never knew each other. I'm so glad to have known you in TWTWB thread. Now we're not just dropping off his news, but we know each other. lol. Anyway, I was supposed to watch the last episode today, but I'm going to watch episode 1 of TWTWB now. :D I was meant to rewatch episodes 1-4, too, but I didn't do it last weekend. ^^ Gonna see Insung this scene that I like very much because he reminded me of what he used to look like as Jaemin. This picture is beautiful. I love him half smile and half teary ----> 002.jpg

Yay!!! I finally topped a page. Okay, will reserve this post for updating news. :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

sunshine4ever said: @jjsweeter0211, I remember back then you used to just showed up in this thread and dropped off a lot of pics of Insung for us and then we never knew each other. I'm so glad to have known you in TWTWB thread. Now we're not just dropping off his news, but we know each other. lol. Anyway, I was supposed to watch the last episode today, but I'm going to watch episode 1 of TWTWB now. :D I was meant to rewatch episodes 1-4, too, but I didn't do it last weekend. ^^ Gonna see Insung this scene that I like very much because he reminded me of what he used to look like as Jaemin. This picture is beautiful. I love him half smile and half teary ----> 002.jpg

Yay!!! I finally topped a page. Okay, will reserve this post for updating news. :D

Guest sunshine4ever

I think this news was translated yesterday, but since it's a different source, so I want to post in case anything new. Sorry, I'm not good in memorizing a lot of things I read so....

class="articletitle"Jo In Sung Moves Viewers Until The End

Actor Jo In Sung moved the viewers even until the last moment.

April 5, 2013 3:58 AM EDT

8y6luu.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung moved the viewers even until the last moment.

Yesterday, SBS's drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" aired its finale. On the episode were the last stories of the characters.

Oh-soo(Jo In Sung) and Oh-young(Song Hye Kyo) revealed their true love for each other and shared a kiss. Oh-young's surgery and Oh-soo's $10 million debt were things of the past as they met again under cherry blossom trees a year later. A beautiful happy ending.

Like Us on Facebook :

This was Jo In-sung's first comeback to dramas in 9 years since 2005's "Spring Day." As such, fans who had been long waiting beamed with anticipation as well as high expectations. With his matured acting skills and masterful expressions on top of wit, Jo In-sung more than met the public's expectations.

From the first episode, Oh-soo, a professional poker player with the pull of a cynical homme fatale, captivated the viewers with spectacular acting. 

But what really sealed the deal was the warm, human side behind the cynic in front. He was an amazing character because he was not bad all the way to the bottom. Deep inside, he was a kind man. Although he was a fake, his intention to inspire his love back to living a well-meaning life was true.

The viewers cried as Jo In-sung bawled to tears, and were mesmerized by his wit and elegant visuals. For all the intangibles, from the control of the tone of his voice, small gestures, Jo In-sung was applauded by critics for his performance.

Jo In-sung made the viewers laugh and cry with him throughout the show. His range of character has expanded and seems to be limited by none at this point. Thanks to his passion that transcended TV screens, the viewers were warm at heart during the cold winter months. With his inspiring performance in "That winter, wind blew" we have only high hopes for his future endeavors.

Source

Guest sunshine4ever

jjsweeter0211 said:
Actually I have been his fans since years ago. But after he went to army and then came back, the wait was too long ... I am so happy to see him back in dramaland :xHis role Oh Soo in That Wind The Winter Blows totally blow my mind :xI hope he will get lots of rest and decide on his next project :xI wish he won't make us wait too long again~You rewatch again hehehe ;)) Looking like everyone are suffering from withdrawal symptoms ;)) >:DI think I'll rewatch it too but probably a month or two months later :xThanks for that pic :x He is so perfect :x