[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Remember the scene where WB tried to kiss SHK then SHK pulled away? If I were her I'd pretend I did not understand the instructions of the director and I'll give WB a smack on the lips! :P

so easy to say, sorry director i didn't hear you well. :w00t:

It's a sad ending alrite :rolleyes: just prepare yourself a bucket & a box of tissue....but the journey of the story is still beautiful & addictive...that's why even after 8 year & even if I'm rooting for a different man, I still watch the show. The main casts performance are not to be miss especially WB...Honestly even it's a sad ending I still love this show more than Winter Sonata

i watched upto episode 9... i found out wot happened at the end! .. very sad indeed! .. i dont knw if i shuld continue to watch it... its really emotional..

the last sad drama i watch was glass slippers about 2 sisters got seperated.. i really like this drama! ..

and the other one was stairway to heaven! ..

@anette

Remember the scene where WB tried to kiss SHK then SHK pulled away? If I were her I'd pretend I did not understand the instructions of the director and I'll give WB a smack on the lips!

so easy to say, sorry director i didn't hear you well

Yeah...me too....I probably wud tell the director that my chair is stuck...that I cudn't get up :lol: and remember the scene when WB has to force a kiss on SHK's lips but she has to try hard pushing him? Well if it was me, knowing that WB has to use his strength to force a kiss, I wudn't have pushes WB hard enuf...and if the director ask me, I will say that WB is too strong for me to push :w00t::w00t:

@pooface

i watched upto episode 9... i found out wot happened at the end! .. very sad indeed! .. i dont knw if i shuld continue to watch it... its really emotional..

I suggest you continue watching....it's a sad story but it is still a beautiful story...even though I didn't agree with ES choice of man, I still watch it becos I love TS & ES chemistry....and I believe towards the end she has already open up her heart a little to him....She already begin to feel the importance of TS in her heart....

Does anyone here who is TS-ES supporter, who is a talented fanfic...may be can write an alternative ending for AIMH....you know...the one that ES lives and as promised TS leave her life...but only then she realized that TS has slowly ocupy her heart...that she is falling in love with him without realizing etc.... :phew:

Guest kierelun

Does anyone here who is TS-ES supporter, who is a talented fanfic...may be can write an alternative ending for AIMH....you know...the one that ES lives and as promised TS leave her life...but only then she realized that TS has slowly ocupy her heart...that she is falling in love with him without realizing etc.... :phew:

ES knew she was going to die, why would she wanted to hurt TS by returning his love otherwise it would sadden her to leave another guy heartbroken. If she had lived, she would gave YS up to remain as siblings and marry TS to make everyone happy esp. her parents and biological mum. Eventually she will accept TS's love and have his kids, that was TS's wish when he told ShinAe that he needs to earn money to look after his wife and kids.

Next drama should be Spring in My Heart acted by WB/SHK - no death no terminal illness but a blessed & happy ending with 3 beautiful kids bored by the most beautiful parents!!

ES knew she was going to die, why would she wanted to hurt TS by returning his love otherwise it would sadden her to leave another guy heartbroken. If she had lived, she would gave YS up to remain as siblings and marry TS to make everyone happy esp. her parents and biological mum. Eventually she will accept TS's love and have his kids, that was TS's wish when he told ShinAe that he needs to earn money to look after his wife and kids.

Next drama should be Spring in My Heart acted by WB/SHK - no death no terminal illness but a blessed & happy ending with 3 beautiful kids bored by the most beautiful parents!!

Yeah.....rite....She died in the end....the fact is no man gets her in the end....sure they imply that JS died too...but who knows for sure what happen after death....It's the living we are sure of...and what more 8 years after Autumn, we know for sure now that WB & SHK has sat together negotiating her management contract :D Who wud have tot that when SHK' contract was expiring, Eden9 too was busy lobbying her into their company and while everyone tot SHK was stiil undecided and still looking for a new mgt company, she has quietly signup with his company....I'm sure both were present during the signing ceremony but they were so careful about it that no one, not even a media suspected it.....hmmmm....I wonder where they met for negotiation and all??? ;)

Guest kierelun

Yeah.....rite....She died in the end....the fact is no man gets her in the end....sure they imply that JS died too...but who knows for sure what happen after death....It's the living we are sure of...and what more 8 years after Autumn, we know for sure now that WB & SHK has sat together negotiating her management contract :D Who wud have tot that when SHK' contract was expiring, Eden9 too was busy lobbying her into their company and while everyone tot SHK was stiil undecided and still looking for a new mgt company, she has quietly signup with his company....I'm sure both were present during the signing ceremony but they were so careful about it that no one, not even a media suspected it.....hmmmm....I wonder where they met for negotiation and all??? ;)

The reason why this 2 can click is treasuring their privacy, committing and trusting each other in work. This is completely beyond anyone's expectation and it must have shook the whole entertainment industries but at the same time brought alot cheers to their individual fans. There wasnt one single clue that both of them were in contact let alone good friends who have been acting behind scenes. They were so discreet and secretive in their meet-ups except once they were seen at the premiere of Open City. SHK is too brilliant to behave so cool and normal when faced with media pressure about her relationship and nobody can really read her mind nor dig anything out of her.

Back to AIMH, Song Seung Hun, who acted as YunSuh, quoted SHK as his ideal girl - read it in songhyegyo.net (BTW in real not in reel!)

@echan

Back to AIMH, Song Seung Hun, who acted as YunSuh, quoted SHK as his ideal girl - read it in songhyegyo.net (BTW in real not in reel!)

Yeah...I've heard. Even Bi name her as his ideal girl...he's even worst, wanting his daughter looking like her :o In fact many men name her as their ideal woman :rolleyes: If I am a man, I'm sure I will too (of cos if I'm a man I'm not denying HCY beautiful Barbie doll body figure too :lol: )

WB on the other hand has never named a certain woman as his ideal girl {or at least not that I know of).However he did mention a certain criteria of a woman that he likes....

1- A girl who dressed simple is appealing to him - It's a well known fact that SHK often dressed very simple in jeans & shirt if she's not working :)

2- A girl who doesn't wear make up (has natural beauty) - In her personal photo she rarely put on any make up and yet she's still a beauty & she's no plastic too :D

3- A girl who looks good in jeans -Before I always tot he was referring to a leggy/tall girl when mention abt this criteria but lookie...lookie...who is it that just being name as the latest Levi's model, eh? :P

4- A girl with long hair - What did SHK said again about her short hair....that girls are following her latest hair fashion, while men still prefer her long hair...hmmmm...I wonder if her boss too includes in those 'men' :w00t:

See...WB doesn't have to name a girl but somehow lately everything is pointing towards her ;)

may i join this fun on my all-time fave couple :blush:

lxandra.... what can i say about your findings except :w00t::w00t::w00t:

i specifically picked no. 3.... interesting :sweatingbullets:

3- A girl who looks good in jeans -Before I always tot he was referring to a leggy/tall girl when mention abt this criteria but lookie...lookie...who is it that just being name as the latest Levi's model, eh?

can we say that the hot boss got something to do with her Levi's endorsement naughty.gif

See...WB doesn't have to name a girl but somehow lately everything is pointing towards her ;)

~~~~~ HE SAID IT BEST..... WHEN HE SAID NOTHING AT ALL ~~~~~ :wub:

Guest kierelun

WB names his ideal in his heart, not to be shared and how could he - he is a man of privacy, full of kept secrets not to be revealed. It's wise not to name any for fear of offending others as well as creating unnecessary speculations and gossips which maybe against his principles. Having an ideal are just hopes and wishes but heartbreaking if dreams are lost.

@putriN

can we say that the hot boss got something to do with her Levi's endorsement

Of cos....the very least as a boss he has to know what's going on in his company, rite....and Levi's is a big deal that happen to his ONLY client :D and I'm sure too that 'someone' must have notice too that SHK looks good in jeans to suggest that she submitted her portfolio to Levi's & compete for the job....cos under normal circumstances average height models wudn't even bother to apply knowing that leggy people will always win...just look at other candidates Jeon Ji Hyun & Kim Ha Neul and a few more I can't recall...they all have long legs :rolleyes: Knowing that WB knows how to appreciate girls who looks good in jeans I'm not surprise if he is the 'someone' :w00t:

Guest kierelun

WB on the other hand has never named a certain woman as his ideal girl {or at least not that I know of).However he did mention a certain criteria of a woman that he likes....

1- A girl who dressed simple is appealing to him - It's a well known fact that SHK often dressed very simple in jeans & shirt if she's not working :)

2- A girl who doesn't wear make up (has natural beauty) - In her personal photo she rarely put on any make up and yet she's still a beauty & she's no plastic too :D

3- A girl who looks good in jeans -Before I always tot he was referring to a leggy/tall girl when mention abt this criteria but lookie...lookie...who is it that just being name as the latest Levi's model, eh? :P

4- A girl with long hair - What did SHK said again about her short hair....that girls are following her latest hair fashion, while men still prefer her long hair...hmmmm...I wonder if her boss too includes in those 'men' :w00t:

Didnt we miss out one very strong hint, we sure has short memory when we were just discussing few posts away : his preference for smaller to taller girls so that he can hug her! Now, just name how many petite girls are there matching the above criteria.

On another note, remember the younger version of JunSuhk, ChoiWooHyuk is now back as an actor and he looks absolutely dashing -completely different from AIMH days when he was so cute looking.

credit to:

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/09/18/choi-wo...press-chun-chu/

@echan

Didnt we miss out one very strong hint, we sure has short memory when we were just discussing few posts away : his preference for smaller to taller girls so that he can hug her! Now, just name how many petite girls are there matching the above criteria.

Really??? :o He said that too??? I tot Bi was the only one who said that...hpw cud I missed it <_< must flip back a few pages to look for it....

BTW I've been watching AIMH again for dunno how many times already and the more I watch it the more I feel that Yoon Jun Suh is one selfish guy...I was watching this episode when ES found out she has cancer, she went begging JS to spend a few months with her but he reluctantly refused...However when he found out that she's leaving with TS to 'SEOUL' he get all work out and try to stop her...tell her to stay put and just let him just go to USA with another woman...even if she is not sick how cud he do that...how cud he not see how broken hearted she'll be seeing him leaving with another woman, so just let her go if by leaving she cud eased some of her pains....at least he shud be grateful that his best friend is truly in love with her and is willing to take care of her....there's no need to show his jealousy when he's the one who made a choice to leave her...afterall if he's going to play cruel and dump his fiancee for his 'sister' he might as well be cruel all the way....no need to get involve in whatever she did....like TS said, if she wants to kill herself, just do it rite.....

And ...my oh my....really...little Choi Woo Hyuk didn't grow up to look like SSH at all...How nice it wud be if he & adult Moon Geun Young cud play lovers now **wink** but so sad that the young actress who played young Shin Ae didn't have a chance to grow up since she has passed away a year or so ago due to brain tumour....

Guest kierelun

@echan

Really??? :o He said that too??? I tot Bi was the only one who said that...hpw cud I missed it <_< must flip back a few pages to look for it....

BTW I've been watching AIMH again for dunno how many times already and the more I watch it the more I feel that Yoon Jun Suh is one selfish guy...I was watching this episode when ES found out she has cancer, she went begging JS to spend a few months with her but he reluctantly refused...However when he found out that she's leaving with TS to 'SEOUL' he get all work out and try to stop her...tell her to stay put and just let him just go to USA with another woman...even if she is not sick how cud he do that...how cud he not see how broken hearted she'll be seeing him leaving with another woman, so just let her go if by leaving she cud eased some of her pains....at least he shud be grateful that his best friend is truly in love with her and is willing to take care of her....there's no need to show his jealousy when he's the one who made a choice to leave her...afterall if he's going to play cruel and dump his fiancee for his 'sister' he might as well be cruel all the way....no need to get involve in whatever she did....like TS said, if she wants to kill herself, just do it rite.....

And ...my oh my....really...little Choi Woo Hyuk didn't grow up to look like SSH at all...How nice it wud be if he & adult Moon Geun Young cud play lovers now **wink** but so sad that the young actress who played young Shin Ae didn't have a chance to grow up since she has passed away a year or so ago due to brain tumour....

Hey, lxandra - am surprised about your knowledge about WB, I only came into the picture just weeks ago after watching AIMH and I know and you dont? OMG are you really a die-hard fan of his?? I am beginning to crawl while you are running , that's the difference.

I read about his likes and dislikes, in 100 Q&A : question no 88: Q: Would you prefer short women or tall women? A : smaller women…at least smaller than me... I would like to hug her many times...

Other answers were: he likes a girl beautiful on the inside than outside and if he loves a girl, he will never let her go.

haha, I have a great time reading your guys comments :lol: . Please go on, hehe. Wb is a great great guy, if they could be together in real life, hehehe, I don't mind at all :D . I just want her to find a man who can protect and love her than anything else, that's good enough for me :) . And we don't know right? since they are now in the same company. ah, just wondering, what was that made her decided to join WB's company :sweatingbullets: . Indeed a great choice of her.

Didn't know echan is so active in this thread :phew:

Guest kierelun

haha, I have a great time reading your guys comments :lol: . Please go on, hehe. Wb is a great great guy, if they could be together in real life, hehehe, I don't mind at all :D . I just want her to find a man who can protect and love her than anything else, that's good enough for me :) . And we don't know right? since they are now in the same company. ah, just wondering, what was that made her decided to join WB's company :sweatingbullets: . Indeed a great choice of her.

Didn't know echan is so active in this thread :phew:

I am like a cloud follow wherever it moves and let nature takes it's course, hoping that she gets the best guy who can give her love and happiness, nothing else matters.

Oh yah, why my sudden appearance when this drama was on for 8 years though I heard heaps of how good this was but never got the opportunity to watch the full series until 2 weeks back and now I am hooked like I was with Full House (seen a dozen times). Then out of the blue moon WB came alive with SHK after 8 long years to work together. Somehow, I feel the magic show has just begun, so why not join in the fun and rejoice.

Guest kierelun

This was exactly how I felt when I wrote about it last week that JS dont deserve the love of ES. Why did he not wait until he finds her, instead he fell for Yumi who was TaeSuhk ex-gf. YS should not be threatened by Yumi's suicide to forsake ES, he was such a coward to leave her again and didnt care about ES illness.

Whereas, TaeSuhk's love was totally genuine and sincere - let's hope in real life he remains to fight for the girl he loves and not let her go. Wonder who the lucky girl is but on the contrary, love has to be both ways not like in AIMH where he loves the girl but she didnt return his love.

Hey, lxandra - am surprised about your knowledge about WB, I only came into the picture just weeks ago after watching AIMH and I know and you dont? OMG are you really a die-hard fan of his?? I am beginning to crawl while you are running , that's the difference.

I read about his likes and dislikes, in 100 Q&A : question no 88: Q: Would you prefer short women or tall women? A : smaller women…at least smaller than me... I would like to hug her many times...

Other answers were: he likes a girl beautiful on the inside than outside and if he loves a girl, he will never let her go.

Ehem....being smug, are we??? **wink** hey...I'm just a fan...whatever I missed I have you & the rest to fill me in....

Abt the 100 Q&A, I tot it was only for Binus members only...unfortunately I'm not one...I only surf in free forum...hehehe

Well...as I flip back a few pages I noticed many people quote 'TS-ES beach scene' & 'JS-ES finger touching' as their favourite scene....well I like the beach scene too but it's not my most favourite scene...my favourite scene wud be the one where ES was doing her expenses account while TS was drawing her....so relax & cosy for both of them...very contented...So cute when she declared that she wud marry someone who grew plants & rear pets but TS told her that he's not good with living thing. ES then said that she didn't ask him to do so & that she's only telling him that she likes to marry such a man...TS wish her luck but then abruptly look up from his drawing as though just realized what he just said, and quickly added "Like hell you will" so cute...Then of cos followed by the palm kissing & TS missed 'showing off his hard learn kissing skills'...hehehe...I really love this scene...so sweet...

Guest kierelun

Ehem....being smug, are we??? **wink** hey...I'm just a fan...whatever I missed I have you & the rest to fill me in....

Abt the 100 Q&A, I tot it was only for Binus members only...unfortunately I'm not one...I only surf in free forum...hehehe

Well...as I flip back a few pages I noticed many people quote 'TS-ES beach scene' & 'JS-ES finger touching' as their favourite scene....well I like the beach scene too but it's not my most favourite scene...my favourite scene wud be the one where ES was doing her expenses account while TS was drawing her....so relax & cosy for both of them...very contented...So cute when she declared that she wud marry someone who grew plants & rear pets but TS told her that he's not good with living thing. ES then said that she didn't ask him to do so & that she's only telling him that she likes to marry such a man...TS wish her luck but then abruptly look up from his drawing as though just realized what he just said, and quickly added "Like hell you will" so cute...Then of cos followed by the palm kissing & TS missed 'showing off his hard learn kissing skills'...hehehe...I really love this scene...so sweet...

Funny, this drama has not much kissing scenes in fact almost nil - the only lock lips but not tongue is between JS and ES nearing her death. Other dramas, some couples smooches so much & so fiercely like there is no ending until I feel embarrassed myself. Actually SHK doesnt act much kissing scenes in all her dramas or maybe this is her request, or maybe she only likes to have real kisses with the right man. But wait a minute she did one good one with her ex in All In that's how they fell in love - haha and that poisonous kiss caused the break! What a joke!

This is my all time fav k-drama. What a sad beautiful drama. I really enjoy every single plot of the drama. Currently, watching this drama again in KBS world after 8 yrs. Used to hate JS and adored TS oppa so much. And of course really glad if TS and ES end up together. But now, i think, i feel very sorry for ES and JS. ES was the one who I pitied the most. She went through a hard life during her childhood, can't be with the one she loves when she grew up and in the end she died... what a tragic life for ES... We might think that JS is selfish but, who knows what we will do if we're in his situation. For me yes, i also think that JS is so selfish. If he really cant accept ES for yumi's sake, then he should handled it well. Go to the state ASAP and build a new life with yumi. What happened to ES?? It might be very hard for ES but she also had to start a new life with some1 who really loves her. The one I hate the most is Shin Ae. She's the one who created all the troubles in the family :).

If I have a chance to change the ending, my version will be like this:

JS and Yumi move to the State to start a new life, although it's hard for ES and JS but for the sake of everyone, they'll sacrifice. Back in Korea, ES try to accept TS in her life and slowly she's falling for him although she can't really forget JS yet. One day, they found out that ES has cancer. TS try his very best to help her. And of course ES feeling for TS become stronger and deeper day by day. Meanwhile, in the States, JS and Yumi happy with their lives although JS can't really forget ES yet. One day, JS found out ES is sick and going back to Korea. He replaced TS to take care of ES. Nobody stops them. However, ES realize that her love for JS is only a love between bro and sis. The one she loves now is TS oppa. So, she tell JS the truth and it's hard for JS to accept, because...ermmm... i dont know this...hehehehe.... From then on, they get together as a family. TS proposed to ES and they get married and have 1 beautiful daughter. They are happy together until she died. She died a few months later (in my version I dont wish her to die but since she has cancer, i have no choice :() FEW YEARS LATER, TS and ES daughter grow up and she's 100% looks like her mother. TS wont remarried and his memory of ES last forever. He's actively involve in charity's work especially something related to cancer. He's very close to his daughter an love her so much and they live happily ever after.

Like I said, I would be very2 glad if TS end up with ES... This is my version of TS-ES.... what a dream... hehehehe....

However, I really love the drama the way it is. I've been waiting for 8 yrs to see WB and SHG work together in the drama as a hero and heroin of course. Will it happen.??? I really hope so..........

Guest kierelun

I have the same opinion as SHK in the choice of the best scene in this drama which she mentioned at the interview together with SSH & WB. I played back the same scene couple of times and it's the most touching ever, afterwhich it showed both of them hugging with their hands around each other at the waist. I doubt very much that this will ever occur in real life, can a man really love a girl so much to care & sacrifice everything for her to the extend of leaving her if she doesnt choose him. WB played this role so well and so real, SHK must be moved to select this scene as her favourite.