[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest misspinky

i can't wait for song hye kyo and won bin to pair up in another drama soon and that they will actually end up together!

by the way can someone give me the link to won bin's thread?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janie Simply

me too... luv the beach scene... his expressions in saying those words are so priceless :sweatingbullets:

Ah... the beach scene -- the gem of AIMH :P

"I won't ask you to marry me; I won't give you a hard time; I won't ask you to love me..." How I wish I could have inserted these lines in the fanvid :sweatingbullets:

PutriN, since binkyo met each other at AIMH, I thought it would be great to post their recent reunion here :w00t:

vip3.jpg

credit:PutriN

Autumn Tale Pics Galore!

I meant to post these pics like 3 months ago but I got so busy with stuff. haha

I went to Korea last October hoping to get a glimpse of WB or SHK but no such luck so I ended up going to director YOON's Yoon's Color Four Seasons House and made myself at home. haha

There were sooo many goodies but too bad they were only for display. So I took lotsa lotsa pics instead. haha

I didn't get to meet director Yoon but I went into his office. haha

s5004020to1.th.jpg s5004021yb4.th.jpg

s5004022fo7.th.jpg s5004024il6.th.jpg

s5004025aa6.th.jpg s5004026cj9.th.jpg

s5004027bv9.th.jpg s5004029ly4.th.jpg

s5004030tm6.th.jpg

s5004031ve7.th.jpg s5004019br9.th.jpg s5004028yw8.th.jpg

s5004032rb7.th.jpg s5004033nr6.th.jpg

s5004034av7.th.jpg s5004035ek5.th.jpg

s5004036wv1.th.jpg s5004037oh3.th.jpg

s5004039zl6.th.jpg s5004042jz0.th.jpg

s5004052ie1.th.jpg s5004053wv6.th.jpg

I thought the movie is called Open City? hahaha

I can't believe we got our reunion at a movie premiere! Now I want a drama reunion or something. These two will make a lot of people very happy if ever they decide to make a project again.

Thanks jhing for the pics of the producer yoon exhibition. And thanks anette and willenette for your reply now i knw they have met each other at the VIP premier of open city. Like jhing say hopefully there will be a new drama reunion between shk and won bin that will definitely make alot of pple happy.

Guest evelyn168

My AT days were like crazy... I have the drama and OST... My cousin bought the cups... I have posters from AT... I just wish that they can write nice stories like AT.

Guest Janie Simply

my favorite scene is in the 13 episode (cmiiw), the scene in the beach when Tae Suhk tell Eun Suh that he knows that she has cancer and tell her to give him a chance to take care of her even though she doesn't love him back.

Rela, Juma & all, you will find the beach scene here and Binnie's repond to the clip :sweatingbullets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHIYefgd6lQ...eature=related#

Credit:Gitalkawaii

Ah... the beach scene -- the gem of AIMH :P

"I won't ask you to marry me; I won't give you a hard time; I won't ask you to love me..." How I wish I could have inserted these lines in the fanvid :sweatingbullets:

Jan - wowwww.... that is called a classic statement of all time :rolleyes:

Rela, Juma & all, you will find the beach scene here and Binnie's respond to the clip :sweatingbullets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHIYefgd6lQ...eature=related#

Credit:Gitalkawaii

Jan - can you highlight to us what is Binnie's respond please :huh:

as for SHK... i know she ever said that she like won bin character in autumn tale coz he remain faithful to one woman :sweatingbullets:

jhing!!! waaah omgggggggg.. you get to see the famous four seasons house.. autumn tale is my fave drama among the four.. waah.. are there any freebies you got?!

makes me want to rewatch it.. do you guys have any idea how much when we order online for an orig copy of autumn?

Guest satisfaction!

Ahh yes, who can forget this classic kdrama?

I remember crying my eyes out on every scene T__T

Even my dad had some tears O_O hahahha.

I loved the younger and older cast. They all portrayed their characters incredibly well!

I feel like watching this again now....

Guest breaksta89

This was actually my only drama ive seen so far... i hella like it when they were kids. when they grew up .. i had to take a lil break from watching it.. then i went back to watching it.. and got hooked on it again..

hmm wow. i didnt know it was made in 1999.. geezz.

i'm in an AIMH mood eversince i saw the binkyo vid and pics

so i started browsing the pages here and i stumbled on page 17 these posts which i find interesting...

guys, pls. take note of the date - jan. 03/04, 2006 and open city premiered jan. 04, 2008

exactly 2 years to the very day binkyo were together again!

is this a sign that our prayers will be answered? hahaha....

jhing, gina, leikela, everybody

lets continue praying....

just to see them together even if its just for a few secs is worth the 2 year wait .....

hoping and praying that this is a preempt of more binkyo moments i.e. drama/movie

Waaaahh gina!! I want that drama or movie with them two! :lol:

They still keep in touch?! Then there's still a chance for them two. hahahaha Get on your knees u guys and start praying. You prayers might be answered in 2 years time. Heeeeeeeeeeee am gettin giddy just thinking about them getting hook up. :lol:

we will have to wait 2 more years..!! :)

lets pray that it will happen

Hahaha. Keep the faith. We will get that drama in 2 years time! :lol:

breakst89

welcome and be warned :excl:

AIMH is the cause of many soompiers being hooked to kdramas ....its a good thing though :D

AIMH is truly a classic even after 8 years many are still discovering and rediscovering it.