[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

i have seen a news on KBS about this drama.. they were airing it on KBSWORLD.. and i was like.. ok i'll watch it..

last week, it showed the last four eps and i really wanted to watch it.. but i couldn't >< i;m really sad.. i couldn't find any links for this drama online as well.. i want to watch it .. it looks really great !!

Helooo there....

U can DL from this site.......http://www.omo-omo.com/autumn-tale/

Guest kierelun

i have seen a news on KBS about this drama.. they were airing it on KBSWORLD.. and i was like.. ok i'll watch it..

last week, it showed the last four eps and i really wanted to watch it.. but i couldn't >< i;m really sad.. i couldn't find any links for this drama online as well.. i want to watch it .. it looks really great !!

Do you know you can watch it on youtube, just search for Autumn in my heart and it's all there.

I couldnt wait when it showed the 1st weekend on KBS with 4 episodes, I spent one weekend non-stop without break & completed all the episodes in one sitting. Not enough, I re-watched again till KBS finish it last weekend, yes I went on a AIMH marathon, madness or crazy - this drama was gripping me like a magnet.

@amyliaz

Am I the ONLY one who supports JS-ES here? :x HAHA.

Not true...they are so many others that support JS-ES, though I think there are equally many people who support TS-ES....In fact I'm pretty sure there are also many people wants to support JS-ES but feel weird because he was her brother to begin with....

As for me, I like the first part when JS went looking for ES but kept on missing her....however when they began to love each other, I just feels that it's not a lover's love ....it's more like Yoon's mother's love for ES....I'm sure no one loves ES more than her...she's willing to forgo her own flesh and blood just to keep ES by her side...I feel JS love for ES was like his mother....and they've been reliving the past as sibblings....

But just go back earlier pages in this thread and you'll find many interesting perception by JS-ES :) supporters

Hi every body

I'm sorry to bother you,

but that song made me go crazy,

it's at the end of the drama

the finale episode after he was hit by the car,

please please please,

would you tell me what is the song and who sang it?

Thank you so much ^^

I founded, yes, yes ^^

it's Jung Il Young - young won eh suh yak

I love this so so much

it's the first one i saw everm

and i saw it again on KBS World,

and as usaully of course i cried

my best scenes when he was always carrieng her,

and when he asked her to marry him ^^

Thank you so much ^^

Thank you so much for sharing!! These are awesome! Take your time no pressure... :D

You are just welcome. I was about upload more, luckily i came across this site Myaigo, and they already upload the links there. Hope you can

dl , but just tell me if you get trouble with dl. , then i will upload more.

http://www.omo-omo.com/autumn-tale/

Enjoy!

@annoymous35

I been wondering does this scene in the photo of taesuk and eunsuh at the beach together is included in the drama coz i nvr seem to seen it when i watch it

No I don't think this scene was in the drama...it's either was edited or just a promo picture of them..Anyway, I don't think it's from a beach scene...from the way of their attire it looks from scene where TS brought ES to meet JS before he took her to the cancer hospital...Even the background bushes looks the same as where the rest of the gang were hanging out.

ga24_jpg.jpg

Okay....this is my favourite picture of them....Just look at how happy they were & their wide smiles, while SHK was clinging closely onto WB's arm :D

@annoymous35

No I don't think this scene was in the drama...it's either was edited or just a promo picture of them..Anyway, I don't think it's from a beach scene...from the way of their attire it looks from scene where TS brought ES to meet JS before he took her to the cancer hospital...Even the background bushes looks the same as where the rest of the gang were hanging out.

http://kr.geocities.com/airminjae/wonbin/images/ga24_jpg.jpg

Okay....this is my favourite picture of them....Just look at how happy they were & their wide smiles, while SHK was clinging closely onto WB's arm :D

Thanks Ixandra for the clearance..no wonder i couldnt see any scene in similar to that pic :sweatingbullets:

And of coz Ixandra thats pic would not be ur fav pic only coz its one of my fav too..they both looks soo much like a couple in that pic lol..SHK looks like as tho she scared that someone will snatch WB away frm her thats why she wont let go of WB eh haha :lol:

p/s: I loveee both ur signature and avie lol :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherillyn

i thought stairway to heaven was tragic but this drama was outright depressing from start to finish. i don't regret watching it because it was really good but it had me bawling my eyes out like a baby. my heart was heavy and my head was spinning from trying to hold back tears and yet ironically, I didn't feel any better even when I allowed myself to cry. i wonder if i'll ever find the courage to re-watch this.

I felt bad for TS' unrequited love but I have always rooted for JS & ES.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lilazinprincess

Utkim,

Thank you for uploading the episodes. But how do I see the videos?? What format are they in? Do I need any special software to see them?

hello everyone! :D

though it's not somewhat related to the drama itself, I've got some news which is related to it's actor/actress, Won Bin & Song Hye Kyo. I don't if somebody had posted this news before, so I'm sorry, if in case it has been reposted :)

Won Bin's Surprise Visit

1_743939902l.jpg

Actor Won Bin made a surprise visit to the filming sight of the KBS 2TV drama 'Worlds Within.'

Recently at a coffee shop located in Seoul's Gangnam-gu Apgujeong-dong where the cast and crew of 'Worlds Within' were filming, Won Bin made a surprise visit. The entire crew including PD Kim Gyu Tae and Song Hye Kyo cheered.

According to a close source of the drama, Won Bin and PD Kim Gyu Tae have always been close and he and Song Hye Kyo starred in the KBS 2TV 'Autumn Tale.' Currently the twosome are under the same entertainment company, Eden 9.

The source said, "Won Bin's visit brought more encouragement to the set. The visit being sudden doubled the joy."

The source also stated, "Song Hye Kyo was taken by surprise and was very much thankful."

Credit: shanda (@songhyegyo.net)

Korean news: kr.ibtimes.com

Won Bin Cheers on Song Hye-gyo

1_363692135l.jpg

Won Bin — who’s kept a low profile in recent months (years, even) — surprised everyone by showing up to the set of The World They Live In to lend some moral support for his former co-star, Song Hye-gyo, and the staff of her current drama.

The series had been filming at one cafe in the Apgujung neighborhood of Seoul’s Kangnam district when Won Bin made a surprise appearance. As you may know, Won Bin and Song Hye-gyo had starred together in 2000 in the early Hallyu hit melodrama Autumn Fairy Tale, back when both were early in their careers. They’re currently represented by the same management company, and Won Bin is said to be good friends with the drama’s director, PD Kim Kyu-tae. One source said that Won Bin’s presence livened the atmosphere and encouraged them as they worked.

With a month left in the drama and the ratings down in the single digits (hovering around 5%), The World They Live In is at least being recognized for the quality of its writing and production, as well as Hyun Bin’s acting growth.

Reported by: Dramabeans (news blog)

Via: Star News

:D:wub::D:wub::D:wub::D:wub::D:wub:

^thanks for posting the news here, hehe :D:wub:

Utkim,

Thank you for uploading the episodes. But how do I see the videos?? What format are they in? Do I need any special software to see them?

You have to join the link at first before watching it. I'm using media classic player , but I think you can use the other software as well :)

Guest shk_smarti

i started to watch it again, and all my feeling from like the 1st time watching it rushed back and i want the DVD now ^^

same here; i cry like river when i first saw this drama. Writer Oh Soo-yeon is really brilliant; dialogues are heartbreaking. Obviously im a bin-kyo fan and i never get tired of repeatedly watching their scenes.

OMG the writer is getting marry? I hope the whole cast will be there and it will be a great reunion. But i wanna see more of Binkyo maybe both of them went to the ceremony together.

i started to watch it again, and all my feeling from like the 1st time watching it rushed back and i want the DVD now ^^

^Yes Yes me too when i watching it again all my feeling from the 1st time come back. It making me sad everytime i watch it.