[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest mimerita

hana~jk, I like your version of ending. It's really not bad at all.

echan, in the beach scene, the part that I like the most is when they hugged each other closely. Very romantic and like real feeling.

OMG hana~jk i really like your version, it was quite gd if only the PD will do something like this but oh well i still like the original version too haha....and rita i also like the beach scene where won bin and shk hugged each other. It was so touching....

OMG hana~jk i really like your version, it was quite gd if only the PD will do something like this but oh well i still like the original version too haha....and rita i also like the beach scene where won bin and shk hugged each other. It was so touching....

well . i'been watching AIMH again because of EOD and TWTLI .i still love everysecond of js-us togerther. they are mean for each other, that is all that matter.love them 4ever.

i saw this a while ago, i remeber the ending was good!! (i really prefer non-happy endings)

but doesn't

ES die while JS is carring her on his back?

that was such a great ending! i've never been a fan of SSH's acting but i do love the man, and in this scene it was the 1st time his acting was somewhat convincing.......

out of the 4 season dramas i still prefer spring though.

Pao

@hana~jk

Yeah.....I like your ending too....In my mind if I were to create the ending it wud be somehow similar to yours....but there's a few differences here and there....

Let's see...this is my ending wud be.....

Once ES went into coma, the doctor says that last resort was to pray that she'll wake up soon & they'll find a matching bone marrow so that they can do the operation immediately...TS was desperate to wake her up that he went hunt for JS so that he cud gave encouragement to awake her...ES biological mother was desperate too that she swallowed her pride and revealed that ES father has another child with another woman...though she has no contact with the woman, she knew her name & her last address..Knowing this TS hire an investigator to look for the woman...and they found her and TS persuade mother & son to do the test and his blood matches enuf to do the bone marrow transfer...ES who has woke up was reluctant to do the operation...but TS was very determined & convice ES into doing it...in the end after much consideration ES go tru the operation..

The operation goes well...as the recovery in progress, ES has become more dependent on TS...she'll complaint to him about all her pain & blame him for making her go tru it...but TS will also verbally & playfully attack her that in the end they'll both end up laughing...JS was very attentive too towards ES....however ES always put a brave face & a smile in front of him becos she doesn't want to worry him..He took care of her & her needs, reads her books & they'll chat for hour about their childhood...sometimes Shin Ae will join them...her sarcatism is still the same but now she hs began to show her caring side for ES...They have return back to their childhood bickering...but there's no jealousy between them...ES often told SA that she since they switch places with each other they're more like sisters..so she'll forgive her....In fact ES told her that she knew deep down SA has a good heart becos she was born to a kind hearted parents...SA was touched and though her tongue is still as evil as before, her caring towads ES & her Choi mother has improve

However ES begins to see less & less of TS...unknowing to her TS often sees her from afar and though he's happy to see her alive but to wactch her happiness with JS is too much for him ...and he still remember his promise to ES ...that once she's cured he will leave her...He then do just that....at first he told ES that he's going for a meeting for 2 weeks....but after 2 months there's still no news of TS she begins to worry ...when she asked SA, she ignores her...When JS try to romantically court her, she gently refused him...saying that she's happy the way they are...a father, 2 moms, a sister, 2 brothers and one half brother...she likes being the baby in the family....JS tot ES felt guilty toward TS and told her not to becos TS already told him to make her happy before he left but ES still feel unhappy becos she really missed TS...

Then one day she found out that TS has been transferred to another of their family's hotel in another town, she felt so down...she begged SA to recommend her to work in the same hotel as TS and reluctantly help her....of cos she gave ES a piece of her mind too but ES just doesn't care as long as she got a job there. SA who's now has learn to worry about ES arrange for her to work at the reception counter...

After a week working at the reception she's heard about the owner's youngest son who's very hard working...has been driving everyone nuts cos once he works he doesn't know how to stop...The hotel was having problem so he was sent there to take care of it...but he's not lacking of female admirers....from the housekeeping maids to hotel managers...much to ES dismay...ES still has not seen him cos he seldom came down to mingle with people...he comes to the office early and return late at nite...

Now its ES turn to chase & convince TS that she has fallen in love with TS without realising it...Of cos TS will give her a hard time becos he tot she was only gateful to him & he didn't want her gratitude....Thus began a new love story between them....

***just FYI, I like SSH as an actor...it's just his character JS falling in love with his sister that I can't comprehend...I know ES has no blood tie with him but still they both were nursed by the same breast & were feed by the same hand...They're sibblings no less...how can as adults they kept on recalling their happy times as sibllings and turn it into something romantic..she wasn't adopted...as long as they know before the accident she's forbidden for him to falling love with...she's his sister ...it's so creepy...it's like the story ''Flowers in the Attic"

Guest itsonlykat

Does anyone know where I can get 700mb version episodes for this series? I already checked d-addicts, but there are so few seeds. If anyone has megaupload links, that would be awesome...

Does anyone know where I can get 700mb version episodes for this series? I already checked d-addicts, but there are so few seeds. If anyone has megaupload links, that would be awesome...

I have this version, started to upload for you, but it could take some times. It's a little big file so i have to split each file in 3, is that ok?

I will try my best , but can't promise this

^i shall agree with that :)

Well...as I flip back a few pages I noticed many people quote 'TS-ES beach scene' & 'JS-ES finger touching' as their favourite scene....well I like the beach scene too but it's not my most favourite scene...my favourite scene wud be the one where ES was doing her expenses account while TS was drawing her....so relax & cosy for both of them...very contented...So cute when she declared that she wud marry someone who grew plants & rear pets but TS told her that he's not good with living thing. ES then said that she didn't ask him to do so & that she's only telling him that she likes to marry such a man...TS wish her luck but then abruptly look up from his drawing as though just realized what he just said, and quickly added "Like hell you will" so cute...Then of cos followed by the palm kissing & TS missed 'showing off his hard learn kissing skills'...hehehe...I really love this scene...so sweet...

reminiscing that moment.... btw, any idea from which episode the scene was :unsure:

wbshk1.jpg

kim, thanks for the effort.... don't mind me, i shall take the opportunity too :D

You guys are just welcome, happy to share with you guys :D . But today I can't upload any ep cos busy with hunting Hye Kyo and WB pic, didn't have time to upload :P .

Tomorrow is back on work again, ash, maybe until the end of next week I will try to be finish uploading all the eps

Guest itsonlykat

Am I the ONLY one who supports JS-ES here? :x HAHA.

I thought really long and hard and... my favourite scene HAS to be the 'wedding' scene between JS and ES. From the moment she drew in her curtains, saw the beautifully lit tree and JS appearing from behind the tree... The candles, the tree, the attires, the simple vows... It made me tear so much; something so simple can be so beautiful. That love can transcend even death. I love this couple really... Although I have to agree that TS truly loves ES, I'd like to believe in this notion of 'soulmate' and 'destiny' which was mentioned by Yumi in the show... They belong to each other. (:

Guest 사랑해.

Wow. I'm really surprised that there are very few Song HyeKyo

and Song SeungHun supporters here. LOL.
:)
I, for one, and a

Song HyeKyo Song SeungHun supporter. Tehe. I think they're

really adorable together. I think that the whole departure seen

was utterly depressing.
:(

Guest sakura_dubai

i have seen a news on KBS about this drama.. they were airing it on KBSWORLD.. and i was like.. ok i'll watch it..

last week, it showed the last four eps and i really wanted to watch it.. but i couldn't >< i;m really sad.. i couldn't find any links for this drama online as well.. i want to watch it .. it looks really great !!

Guest kierelun

Am I the ONLY one who supports JS-ES here? :x HAHA.

I thought really long and hard and... my favourite scene HAS to be the 'wedding' scene between JS and ES. From the moment she drew in her curtains, saw the beautifully lit tree and JS appearing from behind the tree... The candles, the tree, the attires, the simple vows... It made me tear so much; something so simple can be so beautiful. That love can transcend even death. I love this couple really... Although I have to agree that TS truly loves ES, I'd like to believe in this notion of 'soulmate' and 'destiny' which was mentioned by Yumi in the show... They belong to each other. (:

I was tearing at every episode from beginning to the end, from childhood to adulthood. A number of us were deepy touched by the true feelings & sincere love of TaeSuhk for ES rather than JS, who was supposed to her "oppa".

Aside from the drama itself, we were also drawn to the likings of WB/SHK as good friends. Anyway this drama is so unforgetable, the theme song and the sadness. After 8 long years, I learn to like it so much only after KBS re-run it few weeks back.