[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

I refuse to see the part where they showed the empty wheelchair on the beach.

The writer is a saddist. Haha, joke!! This was my first love drama (bec of the three leads). Then Fullhouse, my favorite, the antidote to the sadness of AIMH.

Guest charles0702

^haha charles, i love your banner.....it so super cute. haha.....(if only it true haha)

please feel free to call me tammie.. thanx for liking my banner.. if only it was true.. that would be the best.. i love these two.. i felt they had alot of chemistry even though he wasn't the lead.. i loved won bin's character because he loved shk's character so much and sacraficed his love to make her get better. :tears:

These three beautiful poeple SHG SHH WB should team up again. I love them altogether. Some light drama with a happy ending or at least a CF. If I were rich i'll produce one for them.

anette sis.. i would love to see these three act together again.. even a cf will do :lol:

Guest givemecheese

AIMH is one of my favourite dramas ever!! the plot is beautiful-true love, best friends in love with the same girl, parents who object to their relationship, tears tears and more tears. the drama has almost all teh classic korean plots! i love it! and i felt so terrible for won bin (tae suk)! but i fell in love with him after this show. it was so absolutely touching, all the things he did for her. there were so many beautifully sad won bin scenes. love this drama!!! i have never gotten so into a drama since stairway to heaven. haha im a sucker for sad dramas!!

please feel free to call me tammie.. thanx for liking my banner.. if only it was true.. that would be the best.. i love these two.. i felt they had alot of chemistry even though he wasn't the lead.. i loved won bin's character because he loved shk's character so much and sacraficed his love to make her get better. :tears:

anette sis.. i would love to see these three act together again.. even a cf will do :lol:

Oh....ok hi there tammie. Yep totally agree with you me too feel that won bin and song hye kyo does had a lot of chemistry. I so hope to see them team up again in other drama and hopefully this time won bin manage to get her. It be so great if they are goin out together in real life haha.....(wishful thinking).

Guest piano_lady

^ True, the themesong was so sad and made me teary eyed when I listened to it. The sad, tragic autumn sceneries were beautiful but add a ton of sorrow to the mood.

Yeah, actually, most of the songs are sad. i still get teary-eyed when i hear some of them...

Autumn Tale is really good...a true classic...I've watched other sad dramas but I really can't forget Autumn Tale. I like it better than Stairway to Heaven though I've watched STH first...This is definitely a must-watch!!!

• 2 weeks later...

what a classic.

no one can say they are a true k-drama-er w/o having watched this (or part of it)

does anyone know what beach the drama was shot at? i can't find it anywhere...i was thinking gwangju but it's not really near a beach...

It was Hwajinpo Beach.....You can check the website out below for more information about this beach.

http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/TV...6&konum=1#2

Guest charles0702

Oh....ok hi there tammie. Yep totally agree with you me too feel that won bin and song hye kyo does had a lot of chemistry. I so hope to see them team up again in other drama and hopefully this time won bin manage to get her. It be so great if they are goin out together in real life haha.....(wishful thinking).

hey juma.. i hope they do another drama and in the end, won bin ends ups with her.. i have been a big binkyo fan from the start.. i have wishful thinking too, i always wanted them to be together in real life.. by the way, have you read the fan fics that kaycee posted up.. she is a dedicated binkyo fan who writes fan fic about won bin and shk unni :lol:

Guest charles0702

when ever i watch this drama, i always skip the first two episodes because they are just so sad. i think the first two episodes when they are young are the saddest parts out of all the episodes.

i always think that the last two episodes are sad.. the last 2 episodes make me cry all the time :tears:

Guest timlaiquakhu

This is a best k-drama ever. I and my cousins finished this drama in one day. We cried so much that the next day our eyes were so red.

Guest evelyn168

I totally refused to watch the last episode for the longest time. I know the spoliers for the ending... I just refused to believe it... It took me a year later to watch the ending... I cried like hell afterwards. My sister and I looked like goldfishes when we watched Autumn's Tale. Although it's hard to believe that a brother would fall for his 'sister' but the actors/actresses in the drama made it so real. I thought that it can happen because after all the years of thinking about a person, it may turn to love. I just felt so sorry for Won Bin because he loved SHK so much... For me, I wouldn't have chosen anyone if I were SHK because I know that I'm dying, I wouldn't want anyone to suffer because of me... I'd just want the two to be beside me as friends or family instead of starting a relationship that has a sad ending...

hey juma.. i hope they do another drama and in the end, won bin ends ups with her.. i have been a big binkyo fan from the start.. i have wishful thinking too, i always wanted them to be together in real life.. by the way, have you read the fan fics that kaycee posted up.. she is a dedicated binkyo fan who writes fan fic about won bin and shk unni :lol:

Really??? I didn't know about that. Do you have the links to that? Since she a big dedicated binkyo fans, so i assume the fanfic will definitely have the story of hyekyo pair up with won bin. hehe......

Guest charles0702

Really??? I didn't know about that. Do you have the links to that? Since she a big dedicated binkyo fans, so i assume the fanfic will definitely have the story of hyekyo pair up with won bin. hehe......

this is currently my favorite binkyo fan fic called "wildflower" please support her and leave comments

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story957.html

this fan fic is called "til i met you" which is really cute.. it is completed.. please enjoy.. also by kaycee

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story596.html

"love will leave you back" only has 4 chapters

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story987.html

she has also posted "wildflower" here on soompi but it isn't updated like the one on asianfanatics..

by the way.. do you happen to have any photoshopped pix of won bin and shk.. i am doing a music video for "wildflower" and need pix.. :lol:

Erm so far i have done....sorry

But if i not mistaken i have those won bin and shk real pics of them fashion for andrew kim after the autumn tale drama finish casting. Have u seen the pics already?

Anyway thanks for links to the fic, i can understand why wildflower is your fav fics, i think it soon gonna be my fav too from reading the epilogue. hehe.....

OMG tammie, i have done finish reading all the 23 chapter of wildflower fic. It was so interesting until it makes me want to continue reading. There still a mixture of autumn and full house character in the story, however it was so interesting to read. Btw is author has done complete the fic? Coz it seems to me the fic is like incomplete?

Btw is the person that wrote wildflower and til i met u fic is the same person?

Guest em_jis

i do find the first 3 episodes so very touching and indeed tearjerkers :tears: ...however there are already parts of the series (in the middle episodes) that i find too dragging already

overall, i liked this series due to the ssh, wb and shk and the plot of the story however the other details of how to fully articulate the story to its full is not maximized, the director could do better... :blush:

the OST is a must collection, very very good soundtrack