[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest Lady_Choi

Yay i have the DVD of this series.. the first korean drama i tried watching and still one of the best for me. i really love won bin, he's so handsome.

• 3 weeks later...

i always feel like crying when the violin music starts to play... like when eunsuh decided to stay with her biological mom the violin music was playing in the background... does anyone have a mp3 of that violin music... or know who its by? the instrumental wasn't in the ost album

ahh this is kinda sad, but recently ive gotten my hands on this series, and have NOW JUST watched part of it. im only one episode 2 .. but dang i really love the relationship between jun and eun .. such a loveable relationship, i really DISLIKE the shin ae girl.

Guest charles0702

Erm so far i have done....sorry

But if i not mistaken i have those won bin and shk real pics of them fashion for andrew kim after the autumn tale drama finish casting. Have u seen the pics already?

Anyway thanks for links to the fic, i can understand why wildflower is your fav fics, i think it soon gonna be my fav too from reading the epilogue. hehe.....

juma sis.. i already have those pix.. glad you enjoyed wildflower :lol:

OMG tammie, i have done finish reading all the 23 chapter of wildflower fic. It was so interesting until it makes me want to continue reading. There still a mixture of autumn and full house character in the story, however it was so interesting to read. Btw is author has done complete the fic? Coz it seems to me the fic is like incomplete?

Btw is the person that wrote wildflower and til i met u fic is the same person?

juma sis.. they are from kaycee sis.. she is a big bin-kyo fan like myself.. she writes all those fics.. the fan fic is not complete.. it is indeed interesting :lol:

this was the first korean drama that i watched, and i really really loved it. even until now! :D

this was also my first korean drama and will always hold a special place in my heart.. i loved everything about aimh and it also has my two favorite people in the whole world.. song hye kyo unni and won bin oppa :w00t:

Yay i have the DVD of this series.. the first korean drama i tried watching and still one of the best for me. i really love won bin, he's so handsome.

won bin is indeed handsome.. throughout the whole drama, i was rooting for him.. i loved tae suk so much.. he did everything for eun suh.. if only she had chose him in the end :tears:

Guest charles0702

oh first time watching song hye kyo. so pretty here as well. so sad though especially the ending. huh.

song hye kyo is indeed pretty in autumn in my heart.. i loved her acting, especially her crying scenes.. the ending was very sad but kind of happy for jun suh and eun suh since i think they reunited in the end :tears:

^ya, but kinda sad for wonbin though. He seems to suffer so much to lost not only the woman he love but also his best friend joon suh.

Guest mama bear

you know what they should do...hehe like there is a tv series in the philippines where, both actors look good or has chemistry with the main actress, so the network decided that the people who watch the show can vote on who the main girl character will end up with.so the actor with the highest points wins! and luckily that actor is also the one that i really like the girl to end up with but i did not vote! hehe

i think it would be much better if they did that to autumn tale! hmmm...its really hard to think between two guys since both of them are really handsome! haha

Guest charles0702

^ya, but kinda sad for wonbin though. He seems to suffer so much to lost not only the woman he love but also his best friend joon suh.

juma, i know what you mean.. i felt so sad for won bin.. :tears: especially when he had to scatter shk unni's ashes.. and to top it off, he lost his best friend.. talk about tearjerkers :tears:

you know what they should do...hehe like there is a tv series in the philippines where, both actors look good or has chemistry with the main actress, so the network decided that the people who watch the show can vote on who the main girl character will end up with.so the actor with the highest points wins! and luckily that actor is also the one that i really like the girl to end up with but i did not vote! hehe

i think it would be much better if they did that to autumn tale! hmmm...its really hard to think between two guys since both of them are really handsome! haha

hey mama bear.. i see you are a fellow shker.. :lol: that is very interesting what they do in the phillippines.. if they have done that with aimh, i wonder if the outcome would have been the same :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lang866

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!! I love it so much i re-watched it a couple of times and even bought the dvd. lols. Wonbin is such a cutie. His role in this drama is perfect too though i felt really sorry for him in the ending. :tears: This drama made me cry on almost every episode. Proves that the actors and the plot is really effective.

Guest leszolie

auuugh i'm so cried out! i don't think any other drama / movie / tv show has ever made me cry as hard as AIMH did. T_T

but won bin looked HOTTTT . hehe. that's probably the only happy thing about this whole drama. but it was so good!! i think it'll be my fave from now on.

and speaking of the shin-ae girl.. i wanted to kick her in the face. ><

Guest *~chrissy*~

AT THE SHOOTING SCENE, BEHIND THE SCENE STORY BE A CREW

she's so lucky that she got to hung out with them all day, although her work sounds bit hard

"EPISODE 1

Song Seung Heon!!! He is really gorgeous. Seeing him in person made it difficult to decide if he is a statue or real person.

Of course WB is handsome too, but SH is so fit and manly, and gorgeous. WB is too lean, looks cold and frightening.... no, he makes you feel distant.

SH shrank and slept at a corner. When he heard one of the crew coughing, he got up and contributed the scarf that he has been wearing. WB wore an leather jacket. The over-sized jacket made his face looked even smaller.

After an "OK" scene, there was a short break. WB suddenly came into the car and startled us. According to his manager, WB couldn't concentrate on his script if there were people around and it was too cold. But SH was walking up and down looking at his script. SH can really cry, no NG.... WB too. Full concentration was amazing. After the "OK" scene, my friend picked up courage to present the porridge and honey-made product from home. SH beamed with a most charming smile but said "OMG.... what to do.... the crew members would all be hungry now!?" My friend replied "there are enough for ten persons. You can have them all." Kind of weird.

I then brought out a carton of fruits (pears etc.). But stupid me... how could I lift the carton myself.... I should pretend to be weak!! I put it at one side... at this time WB walked over and sat on the carton!! I was so mad "how could you....." the crew worried upon seeing an unaware WB. He then realised and stood up.... I stayed there for a while and got home after 2 hours... couldn't remember what I did at all.

But my conclusion: SH is indeed gorgeous and well-mannered. I am truly attracted to him!

EPISODE 2

Earlier on was outdoor scene... now it is indoor scene... at the deserted school. So much look forward to that I couldn't sleep well for the past 4 days. But..... I didn't know why it was freezing cold that day.

That day, still a gorgeous SH. Skinny WB looked so cold, made it difficult to strike a conversation. But when he smiles he looks more pleasant and good-looking.

That's not the focus. It was snack time and past midnight... it was freezing cold. Everybody yearned to drink hot soup! I went with a friend together (N.B. the Lighting Director was my uncle. I went there mainly to help out. They were really short of manpower... that's why uncle brought me along and my friend too.)

There was a carton of bowl noodles on the car (spent a sum of money on it). We took it out and started to boil a big pail of water. It took 40 mins to have the water boiled!!! At this time, SH walked towards us. He helped us removed the covers of the noodles.... so thankful to him.

Nobody came to help us. All those odd jobs were covered by 3 ladies (incl my friend). The thought of it made us moody. But SH said to my friend "is it a wasted trip for you?" Upon hearing this, tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt so embarassed.... (I stood at 1.69m and big size... as tall and big as SH) His words made me feel even more miserable. When we had the ramen noodles later, my uncle said I could go home. But I was still mad and drank 2 cans of beer.

SH said "you can't drive after drinking beer... have another ramen." So he saw me drinking.... so I had another ramen. WB then appeared and said "wow... my hands are cold!" SH teased him "aren't your feet cold too? Do you need me to hug it?" Gosh, everybody laughs. SH is so humorous. I left for home after that.

Oh... I remembered, isn't that a deserted school? An assistant crew started to talk about ghost.... in the middle of it, SH scared people around and frightened them! Only SH was laughing away... the atmosphere was great.

I drove home at about 3am. It was a long tiring day.... but seeing SH gave me all the energy I needed!"

Cool chrissy. SSH exudes that kind of aura. Gentleman. Maybe i'm just basing my opinion on his role. Didn't you see SHG? She's my favorite. Do you have any account about her? Thanks a lot for sharing this. And it's sweet of you to help out at the shooting.

BTW, will SHH be busy anytime soon? Because SHG is free now. I wish to see them together again. After all they make a good screen tandem and they're really friends off screen, right?

Guest onlyssh

she's so lucky that she got to hung out with them all day, although her work sounds bit hard

EPISODE 1

Song Seung Heon!!! He is really gorgeous. Seeing him in person made it difficult to decide if he is a statue or real person.

Of course WB is handsome too, but SH is so fit and manly, and gorgeous. WB is too lean, looks cold and frightening.... no, he makes you feel distant.

SH shrank and slept at a corner. When he heard one of the crew coughing, he got up and contributed the scarf that he has been wearing. WB wore an leather jacket. The over-sized jacket made his face looked even smaller.

After an "OK" scene, there was a short break. WB suddenly came into the car and startled us. According to his manager, WB couldn't concentrate on his script if there were people around and it was too cold. But SH was walking up and down looking at his script. SH can really cry, no NG.... WB too. Full concentration was amazing. After the "OK" scene, my friend picked up courage to present the porridge and honey-made product from home. SH beamed with a most charming smile but said "OMG.... what to do.... the crew members would all be hungry now!?" My friend replied "there are enough for ten persons. You can have them all." Kind of weird.

I then brought out a carton of fruits (pears etc.). But stupid me... how could I lift the carton myself.... I should pretend to be weak!! I put it at one side... at this time WB walked over and sat on the carton!! I was so mad "how could you....." the crew worried upon seeing an unaware WB. He then realised and stood up.... I stayed there for a while and got home after 2 hours... couldn't remember what I did at all.

But my conclusion: SH is indeed gorgeous and well-mannered. I am truly attracted to him!

EPISODE 2

Earlier on was outdoor scene... now it is indoor scene... at the deserted school. So much look forward to that I couldn't sleep well for the past 4 days. But..... I didn't know why it was freezing cold that day.

That day, still a gorgeous SH. Skinny WB looked so cold, made it difficult to strike a conversation. But when he smiles he looks more pleasant and good-looking.

That's not the focus. It was snack time and past midnight... it was freezing cold. Everybody yearned to drink hot soup! I went with a friend together (N.B. the Lighting Director was my uncle. I went there mainly to help out. They were really short of manpower... that's why uncle brought me along and my friend too.)

There was a carton of bowl noodles on the car (spent a sum of money on it). We took it out and started to boil a big pail of water. It took 40 mins to have the water boiled!!! At this time, SH walked towards us. He helped us removed the covers of the noodles.... so thankful to him.

Nobody came to help us. All those odd jobs were covered by 3 ladies (incl my friend). The thought of it made us moody. But SH said to my friend "is it a wasted trip for you?" Upon hearing this, tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt so embarassed.... (I stood at 1.69m and big size... as tall and big as SH) His words made me feel even more miserable. When we had the ramen noodles later, my uncle said I could go home. But I was still mad and drank 2 cans of beer.

SH said "you can't drive after drinking beer... have another ramen." So he saw me drinking.... so I had another ramen. WB then appeared and said "wow... my hands are cold!" SH teased him "aren't your feet cold too? Do you need me to hug it?" Gosh, everybody laughs. SH is so humorous. I left for home after that.

Oh... I remembered, isn't that a deserted school? An assistant crew started to talk about ghost.... in the middle of it, SH scared people around and frightened them! Only SH was laughing away... the atmosphere was great.

I drove home at about 3am. It was a long tiring day.... but seeing SH gave me all the energy I needed!"

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

Our SSH is not only handsome, but kind and childlike!!!

Even after becoming a celebrity, he still keeps his common touch with people~~~

I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest onlyssh

More~

(1)

Source: honeynuna/Honeyzoom

An episode from Autumn Tale locations

(A niece of a staff wrote this. I am just translating. So don't envy me. I

have never met him in person. )

When you see SeungHeon in person, you cannot tell if he is a sculpture or a person. Really gorgeous. He is manly and has a good build. And he is sweet and kind, too. When a staff started coughing in the middle of night, he even woke up to give his own muffler to him.

A friend of mine prepared a pumpkin soup and gave it to him. He smiled with such a fantastic smile but he said, "how can I eat it by myself? the other staffs must be hungry too. ".

Now we went to another location, the school. It was so cold. We were preparing snacks. It took 40 minutes to only boil water. Just 3 women were doing all the job. Then SeungHeon came up and started to uncover the cup-lamens. We were so grateful. He told my friend, "you are regretting

to tag along here, aren't you?" I started to cry on his sympathetic words. My uncle, a staff for light, told me to go home. I was upset and drank two cans of bear. SeungHeon again told me "you shouldn't drive after drinking. Have another lamen".

At that time, Won Bin appeared saying "my hands are freezing". SeungHeon said "How about foot? Do you want me to hug you?" Everyone laughed.

Next, we went to the farm. It was really early morning before dawn and freezing. Because it was in mountains, there were so many stars.

While practicing scripts in a car, SeungHeon came out of the car and went somewhere. Looking at the sky, he was mumbling. Do you know what he was doing? He was counting stars!

I almost died looking at him counting stars blowing hands. He was so beautiful beyond words.

================================================

(2)

Source: honeynuna/Honeyzoom

A fan's episode "He is such a nice guy!"

SeungHeon is such a nice guy.

I've been waiting for 3 hours to get his autograph at some event.

I was thinking where to get his autograph and decided to get it on the

scarf which I got from my mom for my birthday present. (It was Gucci, and a

expensive one, but for SeungHeon...)

Finally, it was my turn, and I spread the scarf in front of him.

SH: "What is your name?"

me: "HyunJoo"

He was hesitating. He saw that the scarf was brand new.

SH: "This is new..."

me: "It is okay. If you sign on it, I will wear it until I die."

SH: "You don't have anything else? Well, then"

He pulled out a picture from his wallet and signed on it for me.

Is it real or a dream?

People behind me were so envious.

me: "Thank you so much, thanks a lot" (my hands were trembling with joy)

SH: "Please run away as soon as possible before other people see it.

I don't have any more pictures."

Oh my, my eyes filled up with tears. With full of gratefulness, I bought

a cake, cookies, and some beverages, and left them beside him.

I treasure the picture like my life until now.

Guest whatittoya136

"EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

wow thanks for sharing the story *~chrissy*~, ssh sounds so down-to-earth :) you made my day thank you