> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest SweetBee

I think it was last year and i I was working i saw is this asian guy that looks like tae yang from big bang, like literally im not kidding; he was sitting at the table that is in front of me adn i just kept looking at him hahah. He have braids, earrings on both ears, priecing on his eyebrown and a priecing on his lip, which i dont like and when he smile is soooooo sweet XD. I was hoping to see him again,but =[

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kneepops

two boys xD

urban outfitters oh yeah!

future husband walking out of supermarket haha

ohh and my baek kyoung look a like at the pho store my dad works at in korea town xD

Guest soominie

I caught this guy looking at me in a local mall on Boxing Day.

He looked like Hee Chul (Korean singer) and like Lee Ji Hoon (Korean uhljjang).

I think he was Japanese? He was with his group of Asian friends. Haha! :)

Guest peasilla

a few days ago, i saw this asian guy, his hair was dyed honey brown (yumx]) and he had huge shades on (its winter) ==' but anyways, he had a nice hot fob style with those big bang style scarfs. he had like a blue plaid shirt and bacl dark wash pants..

omg.. he was sooooo hot..

too bad i couldnt see his face D=

i unno why, but from his style, i felt like hes a 'bad boy' type... ==' my ideal guy xD

i must say i love guys with style.

i was working yesterday and an asian guy was with his friend and bought bubble tea.

he was wearing a green aero shirt, he was uber cute LOL.

Guest saranghandagoo

i was having a breakfast burrito...then this chick with beautiful white skin goes up to the register she was like 5'8 nice little body her legss OMYYY her fashionn :o[drools] wasnt cakedout, like a sonhyegyoo lookalike without the fakeness ;D,i got all ready to go talk to her, all of a sudden her boyfriend comes and i just sat there making poses hahaha JK!but honestly she was A CUTIEEEEEEx1000, i couldnt keep my eyes off her so i just walked out trying to get her attention by goofing off and took a quick peak behind to see if she was looking or not..but she wasnt T.T(but i made myself think she was looking but she got caught by her bf >:D next timeee keke)

Guest meilove

i saw a pretty girl who came into our nail slaon yesterday. she was skinny and about 5'8 or taller. and she had longgg skinny legsss...i was so jealous V____V

Guest mizz_J

ummmmmmmm girl

this chick was all plump and was yummy!

she was chowin down this apple and ooooh girl she made me soo hawt!

lookin at her chubby face was just enough 4 me to UHHHHHHHHHH

hahaahahahah

i'm kidding......but i seriously did see a person on the bus like that.....

LOL hahahah

hmm since you said it doesn't have to be today only, i'll share mine

A few weeks ago, i was at the mall and i was walking pass by the verizon booth store and one of the workers smiled and said hi to me. I did the same, then as i was walking away, i turned my head and he & his friend was looking at me..

but dude that guy was pretty cute. He was wearing a burgundy dress shirt. I think he's latino or something, not really sure.

But i lied to my mom that my friend wanted me to check something else just so that i could see him again haha :sweatingbullets:

oo I saw this girl who was soo pretty! she's soo beautiful and her style was just soo awesome! And guess where I saw her? In the mirror! whaddup!

jk

I've been watching waay too much 'How I met your mother' -_-

Guest baby-swts

@the bus stop: i always see this really cute white guy with like white blonde spiky hair!!!

hes soo fricken cute hes like my age (15) and he looks likes hes britiish or something (from england/london?) xD

haha he always catches me staring at him.. ><"

so embarrssing hehe.. hes cool looking :P

&&

@metrotown(mall): i saw this really pretty girl who looked obviously viet, she has brown hair with blonde streaks

and her eyelashes were so huge.. it made her look pretty lol but kinda weird but still she was pretty! small straight nose

big lips *im so jelous*

she was with these other asian chicks and they were really all so cute too and stylish ^_^

Guest a o i c h a n a o i

Ooohh...

I saw one at "chinatown"

LOL. I was there to eat at a restaurant and when

I walked out, there was a suuuper cute Fobby asian guy

in t-shirt, jeans, and a beanie (i think). He also wore

fobby rimmed glasses.

Ahhh.

There's a sight to remember (It's SUUUPER rare to find fobby people

in hawaii). <3

uhm we were both at the same new years party, maybe not cute cute, but somewhat cute, a bit fobby and goes to a really good university near our area.

Guest Ichiaru

Omigosh a few days ago I was looking around in an anime shop, hoping to find a Cloud plushie for my friend. And this

worker was SO HOT. He looked like Cloud in a way but with more brownish hair. And I swear it was a dream ! He asked me if I needed help finding something. And without thinking I answered yes and said "something that looks like you." LOL, it was so embarrassing. But he was so nice ! He replied "Oh me ? Haha, take a closer look then!" and we both laughed and he helped me find the Cloud plushie I was looking for. FORTUNATELY, I GOT THIS EMAIL. LOL. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

i looked in the mirror and oh dayum! <33

haha jkk. this thread is funny.

...LMAO!! XDD Ahahaha, that was GREAT.

Can I quote you in my sig? lol sorry, off-topic xD

Oh, again in NY, I had dinner at an auntie's house with my family and there was a really cute guy there o__o I wasn't expecting anyone else to be there but my auntie and her daughter so I was really surprised when I walked in xD And he was Cantonese too! <3 He looked really different from most Cantonese guys, but he had a good fashion sense and a hairstyle that suited him x) ADORABLE. I got to sit next to him LOL. That made my night :]

Guest *frutti

Omigosh a few days ago I was looking around in an anime shop, hoping to find a Cloud plushie for my friend. And this

worker was SO HOT. He looked like Cloud in a way but with more brownish hair. And I swear it was a dream ! He asked me if I needed help finding something. And without thinking I answered yes and said "something that looks like you." LOL, it was so embarrassing. But he was so nice ! He replied "Oh me ? Haha, take a closer look then!" and we both laughed and he helped me find the Cloud plushie I was looking for. FORTUNATELY, I GOT THIS EMAIL. LOL. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

omgg he sounds SOO CUTE HAHAHHA!

cute guy i saw today...he was behind me in line at the japanese supermarket. he had a hot voice and was talking to some girl...he had super nice jawline too. and i think he was an ABC and he dressed nice yupppp!

There was this really handsome guy that I saw going to Starbucks one day. He looked like he could have been an Asian drama actor like Gam Wu-Seong. He had a nice pair of sunglasses and a white shirt and jeans. Really stylish and suited him.

Archived