[NEWS] JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Fits in Perfectly as a Joseon Man for ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Filming

Whether he′s dressed in a t-shirt and jeans or dressed in traditional Korean attire, fans can agree JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong looks good in pretty much anything,

Ahead of the premiere of MBC’s upcoming time warping drama, Time Slip Dr. Jin, new still cuts of Kim Jae Joong have been revealed.

Acting in his first historic drama, the pictures showed Kim Jae Joong dressed in character as Kim Kyung Tak from Korea’s Joseon Dynasty. In one picture he interacts with one of the horses that is being used for the drama’s filming, while in another picture he is seen going over his lines.

The actor continues to receive the praises of the staff members not only for his good looks but for his hard work ethics on set. Many remarked they expected Kim Jae Joong’s character to receive a lot of love and attention from fans.

Time Slip Dr. Jin stars Song Seung Hun, a renown doctor who is transported back in time from modern day to the late 1800’s. The drama will premiere on May 26.

Photo credit: C-Jes

Credit: enewsWorld

Shared by: JYJ3

----

JYJ’s Jae Joong will change into a handsome detective.

On May 11, C-jes Entertainment, Jae Joong’s agency, released some pictures of Jae Joong taken on the set of MBC TV’s drama series Doctor Jin.

C-jes Entertainment commented, “Jae Joong was recently nicknamed ‘handsome detective.’ We suppose another handsome detective character will be created in this new drama series, succeeding the ones in such series as Dae Jang Geum and Damo.”

Jae Joong is playing the role of detective Kim Kyung Tak on Doctor Jin. Although he was born out of wedlock, he lives up to his firm beliefs and principles.

A spokesperson for the series says, “I saw Jae Joong at a script read-through meeting and on the set, and I was really surprised that he perfectly portrayed the character.”

He also says, “Jae Joong has a nice voice and a handsome face. I think he’s going to be the one who attracts female viewers. He’s going to portray a character who only lives up to his principles but becomes noble and pure in front of his lover. Because Jae Joong has a good-looking face, I suppose he’s going to create a very attractive character.”

Doctor Jin will start airing on May 26.

Source: 

Starnews + en.korea

[NEWS] May is Full of Special Dramas: ‘What is the Most Anticipated?’ Dr. Jin to Air in May 2012

2wcmped.png

Many great dramas are flooding in May.

‘Dr.Jin’ is scheduled to be broadcast on May 26 with the appearance of Song Seunghoon, who has come back after his last drama MBC ‘My  Princess’, Lee Bumsoo, Park Min Young and Kim Jaejoong. The participation of the veteran actor Lee Bumsoo is enough to become a hot topic but the meeting between Park Min Young, who used to work with JYJ Park Yoochun, and another member of the group JYJ Kim Jaejoong has also attracted a lot of attention.

‘Dr.Jin’ is a fantasy medical drama that is based on a Japanese manga of Murakami Motoka about a best Korean doctor who struggles after time-traveling to the Joseon era in 1860′s. Particularly, just like many dramas based on manga that were broadcasted previously like ‘Full House’, ‘Boys over Flower’, ‘Palace’ and ‘City Hunter’ etc, many still question whether the manga-originated drama ‘Dr.Jin’ will do good or not. ‘Dr.Jin’ will have a good start as it is scheduled to follow MBC weekend drama ‘Feast of Gods’ which currently ranks 1st in its time slot. However, SBS new weekend drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ which has many big stars participated in, is going to be in the same time slot with ‘Dr.Jin’ and it is already expected that an intense competition will happen between these two dramas.

(T/N: Only parts about ‘Dr.Jin’ were translated.)

Source:

Star MK

Translated by: sweetiexiah of JYJ3

Please do not add to, alter or remove the credits.

----

[NEWS] Teaser for JYJ Jaejoong’s Drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Revealed

JYJ member Jaejoong will be featured in MBC‘s ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ and a teaser for the drama was revealed earlier today.

Public interest in the drama is running high due to the Jaejoong’s  return to the small screen. Jaejoong, who gained acclaim as an actor in  his previous drama ‘Protect the Boss‘, will be playing the role of  skilled martial artist, Kim Kyung Tak. It was reported that Jaejoong  invested a considerable number of hours in order to practice the  traditional Korean speech as well as the action scenes.

The producers of ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ commented, “Even though this is  Kim Jaejoong’s first historical drama, we were surprised to see how well  he adapted to the required acting style. He has put in much effort in  order to thoroughly portray his strong and manly character. We are sure  that viewers will become captivated by his charms.”

The first episode is schedule to air through MBC on May 26th at 9:50PM, check out the teaser below!

[HD][ENGSUB] The Official Preview of 'Dr. Jin'

[NEWS] “Jackal is Coming”, JYJ Kim Jaejoong and Song Jihyo at Gosa Ceremony, Praying For Great Success

The movie ‘Jackal is coming,’ which attracted the attention of the public by casting as leading roles JYJ  Kim Jaejoong, hallyu star that has explosive popularity across Asia, and actress Song Jihyo who received much love from the viewers as an ace of SBS’s variety show ‘Running Man’, had a gosa ceremony wishing for great success on May 9th at Nomad Film located in Chungmuro Film Center of Dongguk University, Seoul.

The main cast including Song Jihyo, Kim Jaejoong, Oh Dalsoo, Han Sangjin, Kim Sungryung, Kim Yonggun, etc., and all the staff including Director Bae Hyungjoon, representative Cha Seungpyo of Nomad Film and the officials of Lotte Shopping and Lotte Entertainment, all gathered in one place, praying for the success of ‘Jackal is Coming.’

Especially JYJ Kim Jaejoong, who has his debut in the movie world with the role of top star ‘Choi Hyun’ in ‘Jackal is Coming,’ has greeted every staff, “I will do all my best. I depend on your help,” showing his passion for the movie. He also lent his shoulders to Song Jihyo, who was having hard time taking off her shoes, creating a new term ‘Manners  shoulder’ and giving the feeling of the birth of a warm couple.

Credit: 

moviejoy I Translated by: Hannah for PrinceJJ

Shared by: PrinceJJ + JYJ3

Hi ebulli3nt, I wonder has JaeJoong lost weight or is it just me? Is it just the costume? Jaejoong seems more at home in modern-wear but he looks fine. I really hope this drama brings something unique to the table…The first trailer is already out & I think it’s good. Such a great cast! Also looking forward for SSH acting here. I’m excited about this drama. LBS is also a great actor and sure he’ll add dynamic in the drama besides SSH and Jaejoong. Another reason to wait w excitement. I think JJ would be just as convincing in a role of a royal concubine. He turned in a really strong performance in his last drama, much to my amazement and delight. I hope he does even better this time. I hope next time he can be the main lead already. :lol:

Stills from Dr. Jin’s Joseon era shoots

by girlfriday | May 12, 2012

DrJin4.jpg

Stills, stills, and more stills! With so many dramas getting ready to premiere, it’s like the promo parade everywhere I turn. Here’s our first look at the world of Time Slip Dr. Jin, post-time-slip, when Song Seung-heon goes from present-day brain surgeon to 1860s backhug-getting guy. Do you wanna be the one to tell him that you needn’t travel back in time a hundred and fifty years for one of those?

They sure look lovely though. Much more exciting than their modern-day counterparts. So while Song will be one character (the titular Doctor Jin, natch) running amok in the space-time continuum (because that’s what the cool kids are doin’ these days), Park Min-young is playing two different characters in each era — above is her Joseon-era doppelganger. Wait, does it count as two-timing if you date your girlfriend’s doppelganger? Survey says yes.

Then below are stills of Kim Jaejoong, warrior extraordinaire, and Lee Beom-soo, who’s playing an actual historical figure, Lee Ha-eung, a politician and painter, who was a member of the royal family. (The shots are of his character in disguise.) His previous character description must have been wrong, but that seems to be common where this drama is concerned. I’m just taking it all with a grain of salt, and perhaps when the show hits the air in two weeks, it’ll all make sense.

Or, it won’t, and I’ll send it back into its wormhole. Dr. Jin premieres May 26 on MBC.

DrJin7.jpg

DrJin10.jpg

credit : dramabeans

***I hope he could have a solo album also soon. I hope he’ll take care more of himself. I have never known Jaejoong is that type of artistic guy who puts so much effort in music. Music means a lot to him. Maybe he’s exhausted but I do not want him stop to do his best for his fans. His music is our medicine too. He seems like a very emotional person! Jaejoong, fighting! :D

JYJ’s Jaejoong reveals his inner feelings towards music

20120512_jaejoong_music.jpg

Through a recent tweet, JYJ‘s Jaejoong expressed his feelings towards the most influential part of his life — music.

On May 12th, Jaejoong tweeted, “When my body and mind gets exhausted, music is the thing that bothers me inside my head. However, music is also the thing that heals my soul, which has shrunk from being worn out…That’s why I can’t stop, nor neglect it…The proof of this is myself, who is writing a song in the short amount of time I have, despite the fact that I won’t be able to sleep for several hours…What is this….”

Judging from his thoughtful and emotional tweet, it appears that Jaejoong is having a hard time, coping to his busy celebrity life.

Fans comforted him with messages like, “Work is important, but please take care of yourself too“, “The life of a celebrity seems pretty harsh“, and “You seem exhausted with your work“.

Source + Photos: JYJ Jaejoong’s Twitter / allkpop

***Double hotness in this drama. That’s why this is a MUST WATCH drama. Can’t wait. Even with traditional clothes I bet JJ & SSH still turn girls on.......Although I watched the teaser I still can't figure what the drama is about! But the teaser looks awesome. :sweatingbullets:

Teaser for JYJ Jaejoong’s drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ revealed

20120507_kimjaejoong_drjin.jpg

JYJ member Jaejoong will be featured in MBC‘s ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ and a teaser for the drama was revealed earlier today.

Public interest in the drama is running high due to the Jaejoong’s return to the small screen. Jaejoong, who gained acclaim as an actor in his previous drama ‘Protect the Boss‘, will be playing the role of skilled martial artist, Kim Kyung Tak. It was reported that Jaejoong invested a considerable number of hours in order to practice the traditional Korean speech as well as the action scenes.

The producers of ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ commented, “Even though this is Kim Jaejoong’s first historical drama, we were surprised to see how well he adapted to the required acting style. He has put in much effort in order to thoroughly portray his strong and manly character. We are sure that viewers will become captivated by his charms.”

The first episode is schedule to air through MBC on May 26th at 9:50PM, check out the teaser below!

My link

credit : allkpop

willenette

Jaejoong has always been slim; however, I do think he has lost a bit of weight because of filming for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin'. Jaejoong's adopted sister says on Twitter that Jaejoong is feeling fatigue from filming the drama and other activities in his life. I hope he will gain back the weight with ample rest as his drama and movie progress.

I hope Jaejoong will compose an OST for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' like he has done an OST for 'Protect the Boss'.

++++

[NEWS] Kim Eung Soo, “JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is Like My Son”

24kf4.png

Actor Kim Eung Soo recently said that JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is like his son.

The May 14 episode of MBC’s Good Day visited the set for MBC’s new weekend series Dr. Jin to meet Kim Eung Soo. The two Kims are playing the roles of father and son in the series.

The production crew asked Kim Jae Joong, “Even though Kim Eung Soo played a villain in MBC’s series The Moon Embraces the Sun, you are not scared of him?” Kim Jae Joong replied, “I was kind of scared of him when we were shooting together.”

Kim Eung Soo said, “When I first met Kim Jae Joong, he was very impressive. He is like my son.” Kim Jae Joong dropped his head and took a modest attitude.

Kim Eung Soo also said that he didn’t expect the latest episode of MBC’s Radio Star, in which he appeared, could drew that much attention.

Source: 

TV Report

Credit: korea.com

willenette

Jaejoong has always been slim; however, I do think he has lost a bit of weight because of filming for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin'. Jaejoong's adopted sister says on Twitter that Jaejoong is feeling fatigue from filming the drama and other activities in his life. I hope he will gain back the weight with ample rest as his drama and movie progress.

I hope Jaejoong will compose an OST for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' like he has done an OST for 'Protect the Boss'.

++++

[NEWS] Kim Eung Soo, “JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is Like My Son”

Actor Kim Eung Soo recently said that JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is like his son.

The May 14 episode of MBC’s Good Day visited the set for MBC’s new weekend series Dr. Jin to meet Kim Eung Soo. The two Kims are playing the roles of father and son in the series.

The production crew asked Kim Jae Joong, “Even though Kim Eung Soo played a villain in MBC’s series The Moon Embraces the Sun, you are not scared of him?” Kim Jae Joong replied, “I was kind of scared of him when we were shooting together.”

Kim Eung Soo said, “When I first met Kim Jae Joong, he was very impressive. He is like my son.” Kim Jae Joong dropped his head and took a modest attitude.

Kim Eung Soo also said that he didn’t expect the latest episode of MBC’s Radio Star, in which he appeared, could drew that much attention.

Source: 

TV Report

Credit: korea.com

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for the info about the tweet of his sister.....I hope he'll take care more of himself now that he's currently filming the drama & about to start doing a movie. I just hope he'll gain a little weight, a little more flesh, just my opinion.....Ye, I also hope that he's going to sing another track for this drama. I like that, huh? His song from his last drama, which is "I'll Protect You" is a very nice song. I like it. I always listen to the song.....Thanks for sharing this article. His face looks familiar to me because currently I'm watching TMTETS. :lol:

JYJ Kim Jae-joong, Song Ji-hyo attend good luck ritual for their movie's success

2012051414360846689_1.jpg

YJ's member Kim Jae-joong and actress Song Ji-hyo were spotted at an office located in Seoul last week, where the film staffs held a good luck ritual for the success of the pair's upcoming movie.

Having just a few days left until the movie, tentatively titled "The Jackal is Coming," cranks in, the two lead actors and other crew members opened a ceremony in Seoul on May 9, and prayed for the smooth filming process and the pic's successful outcome, Lotte Entertainment announced through a press release.

Kim, who is making his local big screen debut with the project, told people one by one that he "will do his best" to meet with the people's expectation,

While the film has been set to start shooting sometime this week or next week, "The Jackal" is expected to be released in local theaters in September this year.

The film was inspired by a true story of a professional killer named Jackal, who was hired to assassinate the president of Charles de Gaulle in France in the early 1960s.

The story was later told through many novels, films and comic strips around the world, including 1997's suspense film "The Jackal," starring Bruce Willis.

Meanwhile, Kim is currently shooting his forthcoming TV series "Dr. Jin" (tentative title)-- co-starring Hallyu actor Song Seung-heon and KBS' "SungKyunKwan Scandal" star Park Min-young -- set to air on May 26.

2012051414360846689_2.jpg

credit : 10Asia

[NEWS] May is Full of Special Dramas: ‘What is the Most Anticipated?’ Dr. Jin to Air in May 2012

Many great dramas are flooding in May.

‘Dr.Jin’ is scheduled to be broadcast on May 26 with the appearance of Song Seunghoon, who has come back after his last drama MBC ‘My  Princess’, Lee Bumsoo, Park Min Young and Kim Jaejoong. The participation of the veteran actor Lee Bumsoo is enough to become a hot topic but the meeting between Park Min Young, who used to work with JYJ Park Yoochun, and another member of the group JYJ Kim Jaejoong has also attracted a lot of attention.

‘Dr.Jin’ is a fantasy medical drama that is based on a Japanese manga of Murakami Motoka about a best Korean doctor who struggles after time-traveling to the Joseon era in 1860′s. Particularly, just like many dramas based on manga that were broadcasted previously like ‘Full House’, ‘Boys over Flower’, ‘Palace’ and ‘City Hunter’ etc, many still question whether the manga-originated drama ‘Dr.Jin’ will do good or not. ‘Dr.Jin’ will have a good start as it is scheduled to follow MBC weekend drama ‘Feast of Gods’ which currently ranks 1st in its time slot. However, SBS new weekend drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ which has many big stars participated in, is going to be in the same time slot with ‘Dr.Jin’ and it is already expected that an intense competition will happen between these two dramas.

(T/N: Only parts about ‘Dr.Jin’ were translated.)

Source:

Star MK

Translated by: sweetiexiah of JYJ3

Please do not add to, alter or remove the credits.

----

[NEWS] Teaser for JYJ Jaejoong’s Drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Revealed

Public interest in the drama is running high due to the Jaejoong’s  return to the small screen. Jaejoong, who gained acclaim as an actor in  his previous drama ‘Protect the Boss‘, will be playing the role of  skilled martial artist, Kim Kyung Tak. It was reported that Jaejoong  invested a considerable number of hours in order to practice the  traditional Korean speech as well as the action scenes.

The producers of ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ commented, “Even though this is  Kim Jaejoong’s first historical drama, we were surprised to see how well  he adapted to the required acting style. He has put in much effort in  order to thoroughly portray his strong and manly character. We are sure  that viewers will become captivated by his charms.”

[HD][ENGSUB] The Official Preview of 'Dr. Jin'

ebulli3nt, thanks for sharing this. We’re only 2 weeks away from the first episode of this drama. This drama is not only Jaejoong’s first historical drama, but also Song Seung Hun’s first doctor role! Can’t wait for it to air. The teaser is just.... amazing! But ... Jaejoong looks like the bad guy. :lol:

“Dr. JIN” preview, “visual shocking historical

051412_DoctorJin.jpg?9d7bd4

Fantasy medical drama “Dr. JIN” with a cast including Lee Beom-soo, Song Seung-heon, Kim Jae-joong, Park Min-yeong, Lee So-yeon and more, revealed a preview on the 12th and left a big footprint.

The preview that was shown on the 12th right after MBC weekend drama “Feast of the Gods“, was a fancy video of Jin Hyeok a genius doctor, traveling through 150 years of time into the Chosun times. This video created a high number of hits of You Tube and was ranked the top most searched video until the next day.

In the preview, Lee Beom-soo (Lee Ha-eung), Song Seung-heon, Kim Jae-joong (Kim Kyeong-tak),Park Min-yeong (Hong Yeong-rae / Yoo Mi-na), Lee So-yeon (Choon Hong) and other characters were shown, increasing expectations and anxiety amongst viewers.

Those who have seen the preview say, “I am looking forward to it”, “I can sense success in this one”, “I can guess the characters from just one video”, “Shocking visual historical drama” and more.

Meanwhile, “Dr. JIN” is based on a Japanese original by Murakami Motoka about a genius doctor from the year 2012 traveling through time to the 1860s and will be aired for the first time on the 26th of May after “Feast of the Gods“.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr, Hancinema / kpopexpress

willenette

Thanks for the news! :wub:

Information says that Jaejoong will work on composing/mixing the OST for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' and the album for JYJ. He will be busy these future months!

[Photo] General Kim Kyung Tak

*quoted image*

Credits: Baidu

willenette

Thanks for the news! :wub:

Information says that Jaejoong will work on composing/mixing the OST for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' and the album for JYJ. He will be busy these future months!

ebulli3nt', Ohhh................only on the sideline for the OST? I hope he will also sing one of the tracks. Ye, he'll be busy these coming days, weeks & months. JaeJoong looked so handsome with his red hanbok. I think this drama will produce a great rating. :lol:

JYJ Kim Jae-joong is a mass entertainer

46241575.1.jpg

Prepares for Taiwan fan meeting and new album

Movie and drama shoot

Kim Jae-joong from JYJ is keeping busy.

Kim Jae-joong will be active all-around along with his movie and drama. He also has the Taiwan fan meeting and new album to prepare for.

Kim Jae-joong is currently in the middle of MBC weekend drama "Dr. JIN". He acts out the warrior who has the best martial arts skills. He is about to expand his area in this fusion historical drama.

He will start shooting the movie "Jackal is Coming". Chungmuro has its eyes on this newly rising actor who will make his first debut in the movie as a popular singer. His comical act is something everyone is looking forward to.

Kim Jae-joong will depart for Taiwan on the 23rd in the middle of the movie and will start on his new JYJ album in July and August.

C-Jes Entertainment explained, "Kim Jae-joong was offered the OST participation in the movie or drama. We are making sure he make it to all of his busy routines without harm".

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

[Trans] Kim Jaejoong's Twitter Update

상투는 타이트해...이마가 들어갈거같아 http://t.co/7rYencNs

Translation by Min: "The topknot of my hair is tight... I feel like... it makes my forehead flat."

c626986fe7e2b2096d7356a4b789111a_44783609.as890e0cmaad6i9.jpg

Credits: Dr. Jin's Topic

[Trans] Kim Jaejoong's Twitter Update

상투는 타이트해...이마가 들어갈거같아 http://t.co/7rYencNs

Translation by Min: "The topknot of my hair is tight... I feel like... it makes my forehead flat."

*quoted image*

Credits: Dr. Jin's Topic

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

Ahhh…..looking forward to his movie as well. I’m also as excited to watch this. I’m curious about the how the story would go.... :sweatingbullets:

***JJ looks very friendly. I noticed he has so many friends. :lol:

JYJ’s Jaejoong Snaps Photo with Old School Idol Group Click B

by: thunderstix on May 15, 2012

cd8f892f58f5b8f7c8bf1152ef51e136_large.jpg

JYJ’s Jaejoong snapped a shot with Kim Tae Hyung from the old school idol band Click-B, showing his wide network of friends in the K-Pop industry.

On May 14, Kim Tae Hyung tweeted a group photo with the message, “Is this Earth? Jooyeon, Jaehyun, Jaejoong, and Hoo.” Kim Tae Hyung currently works as an actor under the name, Kang Hoo.

In the photo, Kim Tae Hyung and Jaejoong are making funny faces with the cap of a bottle plugged into their eye. It looks like they are indeed deep in thought, giving fans a good laugh at their playful personalities.

Netizens commented, “Wow, Jaejoong is friends with Click-B too?” “That place looks very local,” and “You guys are too funny!”

cbb124be84328bd9ea1bef22b561fe83_large.jpg

credit: soompi news

***I hope he doesn't overwork himself too much. I hope he takes care of himself as best he can with the long hours he'll be putting in. I'm excited to see all the projects he's going to be in! :lol:

Is JYJ's Jaejoong Overextending Himself Too Much?

by: jbarky on May 14, 2012

2b3494bb31b474fb315dd823ffa1c494_large.jpg

JYJ’s Jaejoong is really busy these days!

Currently he is participating in filming for a movie and a drama. He is also preparing for a Taiwanese fan meeting on May 23 and also preparing the next JYJ album.

The drama he is appearing in is “Time Slip, Dr. Jin” which also stars Park Min Young and Song Seung Hun. This will be his first time appearing on a fusion historical drama. The drama begins airing on May 26. The film that he is appearing in is “The Jackal Is Coming,” here he appears alongside Song Ji Hyo. This will be Jaejoong’s first try at comedy.

Even despite this busy filming schedule Jaejoong is also preparing for his fan meeting in Taiwan and the new JYJ album that will be released sometime between July and August.

C-JeS Entertainment stated, “Currently Jaejoong is receiving offers to join in on OSTs for drama s and films. Currently, Jaejoong is doing all of these activities as long as no problems occur.”

credit : soompi news

***Kim Jaejoong will be multi-tasking for the whole year. I don’t even know how he’ll do it. I just like Kim Jaejoong’s passion for taking on so many projects. I’m really looking forward to Jackal and Dr. Jin. The waiting just kills! :lol:

Kim Jaejoong doing it all in 2012

kim_jaejoong_black_suit_seated.jpg

Fan meeting in Taiwan, preparing for a new album, the movie ‘Code Name: Jackal’.. group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is preparing for a busy year.

Kim Jaejoong is picking up from where he left off with his last big hit ‘Protect The Boss’, taking on two projects simultaneously in forms of a movie and a drama. He has a fan meeting coming up on May 23rd and he also has to prepare for JYJ’s next album. Right now he’s pretty much the busiest man in the world.

Kim Jaejoong is currently filming the MBC drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin.’ In the drama, he plays a military officer who is Joseon‘s best martial artist. He wants to break the image of an “Idol Actor” and for that he has challenged himself in a fusion period drama, in hopes to expand his acting range.

Kim Jaejoong will also be starting the filming of his new movie ‘Code Name: Jackal’ starring from the end of this month. He plays a popular singer in the movie and this will be the first time he takes part in a comedy genre piece. Film industry powerhouses are paying close attention to his new film.

Kim Jaejoong will depart to Taiwan on the 23rd right in the middle of filming the drama. He’s also planning to start producing JYJ’s new album around July or August.

Kim Jaejoong’s agency’s representative stated, “We are also receiving offers for participation in movie and drama OST. We are scheduling everything so do not become nuisance to any project.”

Source: Donga via Nate / kpopfever

willenette

It's wonderful that Jaejoong has gained a new supporter such as you! Thanks again for constantly posting news in this topic! :wub:

[Photos] Behind the Scenes of Kim Kyung Tak

5e901b8ac89c8da6ed4e371b7de34332_44804079.cefc1e178a82b901fb97a48d738da977.jpg

3ba616871db718f17cdd23ef8a576dcc_44804099.6e84ef41gw1dsze5tdk01j.jpg

a515abba2283f942ad92918f1c2efca8_44804113.6e84ef41gw1dsze7hxtn3j.jpg

e3ef972bae2d235f94ea88e223bc3152_44804116.77c6a7efce1b9d1674bdaadcf3deb48f.jpg

cd01c7206441c6aaea3c3b7bad1319ab_44804129.69984d6djw1dszfrrs3mlj.jpg

Credits: Baidu