JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong exceeds 100,000 followers on Chinese portal site Baidu as the first Korean celebrity

20120202_1328152357_65999300_1.jpg

YJ’s Kim Jae Joong ranked first place as the most popular Korean celebrity on a Chinese portal site Baidu.

According to Baidu’s celebrity ranking on June 1, Kim Jae Joong ranked first place with 100,053 followers. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul ranked second place with 94,358 votes. Kim exceeded 10,000 followers for the first time as a Korean celebrity. On June 4, the followers of Kim increased by 759 from the last poll, totaling up to 100,809 followers.

Jang Keun Suk ranked third place (89,943 followers), Lee Min Ho ranked fourth(88,869 followers), and JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun ranked fifth place(75,699 followers.) Super Junior’s Donghae(74,541 followers), Lee Joon Gi(70,435 followers), TVXQ’s Yunho(66,920 followers), and Kim Hyung Joon followed their heels. In addition, JYJ’s Kim Jun Su ranked 11th place with 54,345 followers.

Netizens commented: “Kim Jae Joon’s Baidu ranking is amazing.” “Kim Jae Joong is on the top of Baidu rankings! He sure is awesome.” “Kim Jae Joong sure is popular in China.” “Kim Jae Joong exceeds 100,000 followers and proves his popularity!”

***Daebak! Chukhae oppa !:)]

JYJ's JaeJoong Proves his explosive popularity by exceeding 100,000 followers on Baidu 

11590-dcnrkil0zl.jpg

JYJ’s Jaejoong had proven his global popularity once again!

On June 1st, the idol has around 100,053 fans on China's Portal site "Baidu", making him the first Korean Celebrity to surprass 100,000 followers on the site. Following behind him is Super Junior’s member, Kim Hee Chul with 94,358 followers. In 3 days, Jaejoong’s fan café members increased by another 759 members, increasing the amount of followers to 100,812 people.

Among the other Korean celebrities in the lists are :

Jang Geun Suk : 89,943 members
Lee Min Ho : 88,869 members
JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun : 75,699 members
Super Junior’s Lee Dong Hae : 74,541 members
Lee Jun Ki : 70,435 members
TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho : 66,920 members , followed by Kim Hyun Joong
JYJ’s Kim Junsu : 54,345 members

Netizen reacted, “Kim Jaejoong is really famous is China!”, “Looking at the number of Jaejoong’s fan café, indeed he is really popular”, “Jaejoong had shown his popularity by exceeding 100,00 followers!

source : gokpop

(News) Popular among his co-stars, at the filming site of "Timeslip Dr. Jin"!

120604JYJsJaejoongPopularAmongHisCo-Star

“Timeslip Dr. Jin’s” Jaejoong is monopolising the interest of his senior co-actors at the filming site. In MBC’s “Timeslip Dr. Jin”, Jaejoong plays the role of an official at the constable office, and the illegitimate son of the vice-premier Kim Byung Hee (played by Kim Eung Soo). Although he is skilled in martial arts and is talented, he receives verbal abuse from his father and the other nobles due to his low social status. In the third episode, there was a scene where he was kicked by his half-brother, Kim Dae Gyun (played by Kim Myung Soo).
However, the scene at the filming site is opposite from what is seen in the drama, as Jaejoong receives much love. Kim Eung Soo, who plays the role of his father addresses Jaejoong as “my son” or “youngest child”. On the other hand, Kim Myung Soo, who playes his brother,  was seen rushing up and hugging Jaejoong after the kick scene ended saying, “Jaejoong is in pain. What should we do?”, showing much affection.
Program officials revealed, “Jaejoong always arrives the earliest at the filming site to prepare. It is impressive how he always gives his best, and the other actors all feel very affectionate towards Jaejoong. Unlike what is seen in the drama, at the filming site, they (affectionatey) call him “our Jaejoong”.”
Representatives from Jaejoong’s management agency also showed their anticipation, “It seems that cohesiveness has already formed among the cast. The valley scene which appeared in episode 3 was filmed at a location which required them to go down 250 to 300 steps. As no one was keen to come back again, the cast became close as they waited together while filming throughout the entire day. The atmosphere at the filming site is very good, (we can look forward to) them coming together to show the audience good acting as well this time.”

Source : [K Star News] / dailykpopnews
Translated by : dongbangdata.net

***His facial expression here is cute.:)]

"Dr. JIN" Kim Jae-joong fooling around behind stage

photo241318.jpg

Behind cuts of Kim Jae-joong who plays the role of Kim Kyeong-tak in the MBC weekend drama "Dr. JIN" were revealed on the 6th..

Enjoying a break time on site, Kim Jae-joong was caught on camera. He is holding a sword that he always has on him in the drama but his aura is unusual and all the female staff couldn't take their eyes off him.

With Kim Kyeong-tak's specialty being martial arts, Kim Jae-joong is on a horse more often than the other cast. Maybe that being so why, the way he touches a horse is quite natural. He brushed the horses hair and played around with the horse like the regular Kim Jae-joong. Everyone on site couldn't help but laugh at his mischievous act.

Kim Jae-joong is going through a lot for the reason that he is the child of a concubine but he is actually very popular amongst other staff and crew members for being so caring and hard working style. He also entertains the people around him sometimes with his random out breaks.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae-joong created an odd tension with genius Dr. JIN Hyeok (Song Seung-heon) for Hong Yeong-rae (Park Min-yeong) in the fourth episode aired on the 3rd.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

***Hehehe – his legs is so milky-white. And he has a perfect nose. I wonder if he’s born with this, huh? I read before that he admitted to having eye surgery because of his bad eye sight with Junsu... Awww…he works too hard. Looking at him sleep, he looks so tired... but still so cute. He looks like a baby! He needs to gain some weight. Despite busy life…..please take care of yourself.:)]

class="entry-title"JYJ’s Jaejoong receives makeup even in his sleep

1338975003_337744.jpg

JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong gave fans a sneak peek into his extremely busy life.

On June 6th, Jaejoong shared the photos above via his Twitter page and wrote, “Someone is putting makeup on me, even while I sleep,” along with “Tan everywhere except my legs.

In the first photo, an exhausted Jaejoong is fast asleep, however, he cannot rest completely comfortably as his make up artist is busy putting make up on his face in preparation for his next scene for filming. In the second photo, there’s no rest for Jaejoong as he is busy rehearsing his lines while en route to the next filming location.

Fans who were heartbroken to see him pull off such a jam-packed schedule responded, “You work so hard…“, “Fighting!”, and “Take care of your health please!”

In related news, Jaejoong is playing the role of Kim Kyung Tak in his new drama, ‘Dr. Jin‘. It is his first attempt at a historical drama, and he has captured the full attention of the fans.

20120606_jaejoong-600x337.jpg

Source & Image: TVDaily via Nate, Jaejoong‘s Twitter / allkpop

Song Seung-heon and Kim Jae-joong live up to their names

yoyo201206071956350.jpg

photo241577.jpg

Actors Song Seung-heon and Kim Jae-joong lived up to their names.

MBC weekend drama "Dr. JIN" sold out every advertisement from episode one to four. Apparently the combination of the genre and the team of casts that go well with all generations were valid.

Response overseas is also very good. Lee Kim Productions told Hangook Sports, "South America and other international countries are asking about the selling of rights to the drama. We think it's thanks to Hallyu stars Song Seung-heon and Kim Jae-joong".

"Dr. JIN" is a fusion historical drama about a modern day doctor Jin Hyeok (Song Seung-heon) traveling back and forth time into the Chosun days. It is currently competing with SBS weekend drama "A Gentleman's Dignity".

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Kim Jae-joong, Ji Sung's "Protect the Boss" ready to air in Japan with air date, broadcaster set

2012060715160498167_1.jpg

Singer and actor Kim Jae-joong and actor Ji Sung's popular TV series "Protect the Boss" is only a month away from hitting the small screen in Japan on a major broadcaster.0

"Protect the Boss" is gearing up for its second air in Japan starting July, but this time it is on a major national channel TBS, the broadcaster's website showed on Tuesday.

The series is one of the most successful TV shows that aired on Korea's SBS, having sold its distribution rights to about a dozen of Asian countries to date, according to SBS Contents hub, the firm in charge of the show's overseas sales.

Including Japan, the list of countries that have inked deals with SBS Contents Hub includes Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Mongolia, Kazakhstan and most recently, Ukraine.

The 18-part series, which hit the airwaves on August 3 in Korea, posted fairly good numbers every week and mostly stayed at No. 2 spot on the weekly Wednesday and Thursday primetime ratings' chart.

The show even had to add two more episodes later to what was originally a 16-part drama, due to the viewers' continued request for the show's extension.

More good news to the "Boss" fans, the first edition of the drama's DVD was already released in Japan on May 30 and the second edition is expected to roll out on June 27.

credit : 10Asia

class="entry-title"Staff Picks: Popular Selca Poses

Get a glimpse of what we’re talking about and listening to at the 6Theory office with this fun feature! We’ll be offering you guys a personal selection of our favorite things from K-Pop.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But in K-Pop, when idols take pictures of themselves, only two words come to mind: Self and Camera. And then one word comes to mind: Selca. In this week’s Staff Pick, we’ve picked out pictures of your favorite idols posing all the same way. So whip out your camera phone and start snapping away! Cause these are your Popular Selca Poses!

(skipped unrelated...)

Food

20120610_staffpicks_food-600x240.jpg

Did we forget a pose?

source : allkpop

***Ye, he could pull-off the long hair as Kim Kyung Tak it’s just that it makes his face longer, so he looks thinner. I still like his original hair as JaeJoong. Still super cute and adorable. Hope he can rest, but I clearly know he can't! So, please eat more. I think he shoots for both Dr Jin and Jackal already. Jaejoong, Fighting!:)]

class="entry-title"YJ’s Jaejoong shows contrasting hairstyles for ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’

20120610_jaejoong_timeslip.jpg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong has proved to be ever the handsome actor by showing that he can pull off hair styles of varying lengths.

On June 10th, he wrote on his Twitter, “How long has it been since I’ve had long hair…”

Dressed in his character attire for his MBC drama, ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin‘, Jaejoong is seen sporting a long wig as traditional of the time. In a second tweet with a picture of short hair and bruises created by stage make up, he added, “I want to go home.”

Netizens commented, “I didn’t think he’d match long hair this well”, “He must be filming without even being able to go home”, and “I feel upset because he’s lost so much weight lately.”

Source + Photos: Jaejoong’s Official Twitter / allkpop

Ratings : 2012/06/10

According to AGB nielsen, "Gag Concert" was first with 20.2%, then "A Gentleman's Dignity" second with 16.8% and "Dr. JIN" third with 13.8%.

credit : Hancinema

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Uploads a Stream of Selcas

Sometimes a busy star’s schedule is not busy enough and he must resort to finding something to do in his down time.

That is exactly what JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong did, as he flooded his Twitter with a series of selcas, delighting his fans.

On June 12, Kim Jae Joong tweeted, “I’m so tired that I must have gone crazy… The V of a 27-year old!”

21693919.jpg

In the photos he shared nine different photos of him holding up a V-sign. In another, he made a kissy face, saying he’s exercising his lips. One picture showed Kim Jae Joong tied u with a rope, sitting in a corner of the room.

17112098.jpg

He ended his tweet rush with a picture showing a row of medicine bottles, tweeting, “It’s time to take my medicine.”

Kim Jae Joong is currently acting as the cold and serious Kim Kyung Tak in MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin, so fans were happy to see this playful side to this actor.

Photo Credit: Kim Jae Joong’s Twitter / enewsworld

class="content-title" Chinese Fans Put Up Bus and Subway Advertisements for JYJ’s Jaejoong jbarky June 13, 2012

joongie-459x321.jpg

Chinese fans showed their support for JYJ Jaejoong by putting up bus advertisements for him. Jaejoong’s Chinese fan site “Jae’s Smile” put up the advertisements on South Korean buses. It cheered on Jaejoong for his appearance in the MBC drama “Dr. Jin.” On the drama, he appears as “Kim Kyung Tak.”

The advertisement reads, “Let’s believe in each other’s body temperature and become a hot sun.”

20120613_1339562089_21689600_1.jpg

Jaejoong’s other fan site “Baidu” put up “Dr. Jin” advertisements for nearly 10 different subway stations.

Netizens that have come across the news stated, “Wow Jaejoong’s bus advertisement is surprising!” “The love that Chinese fans for Jaejoong is so great, they even thought of putting up bus advertisements,” and “The bus advertisement for Jaejoong is a creative idea.”

credit : soompi news

***Hehehe – how come he looks so abused? Kidding aside, I’m happy that he`s having fun ...He has sense of humor it’s just a little weird.:))

class="content-title" JYJ’s Jaejoong Having Fun While Trapped in a Room thunderstix June 13, 2012

main8.jpg

On June 12, JYJ’s Jaejoong shared a series of photos taken at the set of his upcoming movie, “Jackal is Coming.” He shared the photos on his personal Twitter, showing increased activity on his SNS channel.

He first tweeted the message, “Sob sob,” with a photo showing him tied up and trapped in a room. The scene is expected to be part of “Jackal is Coming,” a movie about a top star getting kidnapped by a female killer.

Moments later, Jaejoong shared a photo of him stretching his lips, with the message, “Working out my lips.” Shortly after, another photo with the message, “I think I’m so tired I’m going insane…the ‘V-sign’ by a 27-year old!” was posted on his Twitter alongside a photo collage showing Jaejoong making playful facial expressions.

The photo stream came to an end when he wrote, “Fighting~V,” with another “V-sign” photo of himself. Jaejoong’s fatigue is clearly visible in his facial expression as he seems to have lost some weight due to the intense filming schedule.

Netizens commented, “I guess you’re filming you new movie,” “A TV drama and a movie, that’s intense!” and “Did Jihyo nuna tie you up in the room?”

d.jpg

credit : soompi news

(News) Kim Bum Soo VS Heo Gak VS Kim JaeJoong.....Drama OST "War of the Stars!"

jj-for-dr-jin-ost.jpg

The drama OST market these days is reminiscent of a battleground. Of the OSTs for dramas currently being broadcast, the vocals of acclaimed singers have been heavily involved in every one.
MBC’s weekend drama “Dr. Jin” has caught the attention of viewers by having an OST track “Living Like a Dream” being sung by one of the stars, JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong.
OST tracks can be an important source of revenue for a singer as well as working to boost their reputation, so there is always competition among dramas to choose the best artists to work on their OSTs. In some cases, OST tracks can top the weekly music charts and help boost the popularity of a drama more than 40%.

SourceStar In View / dailykpopnews
Translation by: Yule @ PrinceJJ

Guest Sammie277_x

I hope Jaejoong's movie will be good but I'm not too thrilled about the pictures that have been released so far.

***Bromance!! Hehehe - :)]

class="entry-title"JYJ members reveal their close friendship through text messages201206160748771778_1.jpg

On June 15th, JYJ‘s Jaejoong uploaded a picture on his Twitter page with the description “The comments between our members are perhaps too lovey-dovey for guys… Ah but suddenly, I’ve gained strength! Let’s have strength today too!”

The picture was a screenshot of text messages exchanged between Kim Jaejoong and Yoochun. One particular message dated March 14th, said, “I wanted to stay up all night with you. I wanted to keep crying alongside you. I am sorry and I love you.” This text was sent during the period when Yoochun was mourning the death of his father.

In addition, Junsu had also revealed a screenshot of his Kakao Talk conversation with Jaejoong with the commentary, “I received this text early yesterday morning… even while busy shooting his drama and movie, Jaejoong hyung still looks after me and constantly checks up on meand gets excited when I’m mentioned during his interviews about his drama”.

Jaejoong had sent messages such as “Junsu, I saw your dance version MV” and “After pulling an all-nighter, I’m watching the MV now in the motel“. Junsu replied, “Thank you hyung! Fighting!”

Junsu also added, “Yoochun, who promoted and complimented my album… I’m so lucky to be part of the same team”, shedding light on the brotherly love between the JYJ members.

Source: Jaejoong’s Twitter, Junsu’s Twitter

Image: Osen / allkpop

Young actors inject fresh air to Korean "sageuk" dramas

K-pop idols are being recruited to give Korean ‘sageuk’ dramas a breath of fresh air. Gone are the days where saguek dramas sport the same old actors. Is it time for the ‘sageuk’ king Song Il Gook to take a break with these new ones?

Read on to find out which drama your favourite k-pop idol is participating in….

Historical dramas, or better known as sageuk dramas among K-drama addicts, are quite the ‘in’ thing lately as they have been getting good ratings despite competing against dramas of other genres.

What are their secret weapons? Young actors of course, most preferably idols who have a huge fan base. But sageuk dramas are taxing on the tight schedules of these idols (elaborate costume changes, make-up sessions and etc.) and therefore there are not many who dare to take up the challenge.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Riding on the time-travel theme in sageuk dramas is the currently airing Time Slip Dr. Jin drama starring another JYJ member, Kim Jaejoong. Jaejoong plays a high ranking officer, Kim Kyung Tak, who is an illegitimate son seeking his father’s recognition. His character is engaged to Park Min Young’s character, but the emergence of Song Seung Hun’s character from the future soon becomes a threat to their relationship.

You’ll find this interesting. Handsome doctor found himself back in the Joseon dynasty!
What to do….in Time Slip Dr. Jin.

I must admit I’m a huge fan of sageuk dramas, not only for the eye candy, but for the intricate storylines as well as the beautiful costumes and scenery!

Are you a fan of sageuk dramas? If you have yet to watch any, you now have a great excuse to do so!

Source & picture credit: DramaWiki / k-popped

JYJ Kim JaeJoong, sullen yet full of aegyo

(willenette : Ye.........most guys would look like bum wearing that ridiculous hat but he sure looks cute. )

kim_jaejoong_selca_120618.jpg

JYJ member and actor Kim Jaejoong revealed a picture full of aegyo.

Kim Jaejoong tweeted in the afternoon of June 18th, “Let’s let the hair grow longer again” along with a picture.

In the picture, Kim Jaejoong has his hands on a green hat. Kim Jaejoong is pouting as if sullen looking even cuter than ever. The line of Kim Jaejoong’s perfect nose and his face as if a perfectly chiseled sculpture take one’s breath away.

Netizens commented: “His nose could cut you”, “So cute looking sullen”, and “He has the image of a boy and a man at the same time.”

Kim Jaejoong is currently appearing on the MBC drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ alongside Song Seung Hun and Park Min Young.

Source: OSEN via Nate / kpopfever

Kim Jae Joong Takes a Trip Down Memory Lane with JYJ

The JYJ members are evidently in a nostalgic mood.

On June 19, Kim Jae Joong tweeted a short, “We are JYJ,” and included a picture.

In the photo, Kim Junsu, Park Yoo Chun and Kim Jae Joong posed for a picture at night, in front of a waterfall display. Despite the awkward pose and the slightly dated outfits (sunglasses at night Junsu?), the three clearly were good friends, and are as close, or even closer now.

33382709.jpg

Netizens responded, “JYJ members look so cute”, “When was this taken? It looks like it’s been many years” and “JYJ’s friendship is exemplary.”

Photo credit: Kim Jae Joong’s Twitter

http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201206191653_8210&nowPage=1