Korean Scary Stories

Guest XX3CHUNSA

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sympathetic

omfgomfg

I hate/love this link, I just can't stop reading it haha, went through the 9 pages.. kinda scared but the stories aren't really that scary. They gave me chills. I'm gonna think bout it tonight though D;

Guest Jennibeans

2nd story..

Not far from a summer camp was a mental institution. When one of the patients escaped, the counsellors didn't want to worry the campers but warned them very sternly not to go anywhere alone...

So a girl woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom. She'd heard all the warnings about how she had to bring someone with her, so she woke up her friend and convinced her to come along. They walked together down the dark path to the outhouses and she went in to use it, with her friend waiting right outside for her. But she heard this loud tapping.

"Ann, I can't pee if you keep doing that."

No reply but the tapping continued.

"Stop it, okay? You're creeping me out."

No reply from her friend.

"I'm not coming out until you stop the damn tapping! You can just go back without me."

So she stayed in the outhouse and eventually fell asleep. She woke up to loud talking and struggled to push the door open, to see a group of police officers outside. They warned her to go straight to them as quickly as she could, but she stopped to look back at what had made the door so heavy.

Her friend was nailed to it.

thats just sad BUT SCARY o_O :(

Can any of you kind-hearted intellect tell me what happened in the end?

I'm too slow, I've been reading the ending three times already and I still don't get the bolded bit :mellow:

his sister i think well the chick before him that were flipping through the photos is now in the photos so its like she got "sucked into" the photos and when he finishes flipping he will get "sucked" into it too and sowill the next person who flips through it

maybe suck isnt the right word but thats the best i can explain it .. i think .. :ph34r:

i find this dumb.. but ill post it anyway

- - - - - - - ---

Try this. Turn off the music. Turn off the TV. If you have to, turn off the computer. Then go to another room, and sit. In total silence. Do you hear that? That ringing? People say it is your brain making up a sound to explain the silence.

People lied.

I cant tell you what is making that sound, but whatever it is, you don’t want to meet it. It is trying to break through. Force its way onto our plane of existence.

Now try this. Repeat the first steps. Turn everything off. This time, turn the lights off too. Still hear that ringing? Better hope you do. If you don’t, its because they have finally managed to break through.

And no amount of running will save you.

Guest iciclepop

More.

Before, it was a hotel, it was a mansion owned by a certain person. It was built in the style of an old western house, but they say that a "retro" look was in vogue at the time. So they counted and counted, but it seemed there was one room missing on the third floor. The spacing was wrong. There should have been six rooms. And all the rooms on the second floor matched up right on the second floor, but just five on the third. Then, it came up when people rening out the room were saying that they couldn't shake the feeling that there was a room next door to the one they had rented.

The group was sure their room was the last on the row, but stepping outside, they could see that the wall continued on. Then, that very night, from the wall of the room they were staying in, the very wall they had just been talking about, they heard a noise on the other side. Scritch Scritch. A scratching sound, and it went on and on. At first, the people who heard it thought they imagined it. But the next day, they told some other guests, and everyone listened that night. They could all hear it. There was a scratching sound, and it went on and on. Every night while they stayed, it was always the same. Finally they couldn't take it anymore, and they went to the hotel management to complain. The man at the front desk blanced when he heard the story. He told them that there did seem to be another room on the other side of that wall. But before they'd bought the building from the previous owner, the passageway had been walled off. Well, because there had been so many customer complaints, they decided to tear down the wall in order to make sure of what was on the other side. So they called in the contractor. And since it would happen the next day, the renters decided to stay to see what was behind the wall. The next day, the contractor came, and they broke through the wall. It turned out that there was a passageway there. And there was another room next door to the one the group was staying in. It looked like it should be exactly the same as the other rooms. However, there wasn't any knob on the door. There was a caulking all along the door jam. It was caulked up tight so not a crack was visible. There was no way to open the door. They had come to make sure, and that's just what they were going to do! So they busted the door down, and on the inside, there, in red letters,

"FATHER PLEASE LET ME OUT! FATHER PLEASE LET ME OUT!"

this story is like one of the episodes from holic..but a little different from it.

It's 11:59pm here....

how am I supposed to sleep now??

Harbl, why do you have to tell scary stories???

I love it!!

Even though it scares me.....

Guest k9krazy123

Holy Crap. I just went through 9 pages and they're FREAKY AS HELL! D=! Aquila and Harbl win haha. Hands down. And that red eye one @.@ I forgot who posted ahaha... SCARYYY XD BUT I LOVE IT. :]

This isn't korean; but whatever.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2664/po...12465040mx2.jpg

^ WARNING! Kind of freaky picture... click at your own risk.. :ph34r:

TRUE STORY - A mother used her mobile phone to take her daughter a photo in her own house in Pattani, Southern part of Thailand. And she was so shocked after looking the photo. Her daughter is in the left of the picture... A monk said that a ghost in the picture is a 16-year-old girl who was raped and killed there 15 years ago. And her objective to appear in this photo is she wants someone to do her a merit. So the mother went to do a merit for her, and she never appeared again after that.

--

Another story.

A married couple, with a young son, was always fighting, bickering, you name it. One day out of pure rage, the father murdered the mother. He hid his crime well, no one suspected anything. But he noticed something strange about his son. The boy never complained about the absence of his mother.

One day the father asked his son, "Son, why aren't you calling out for Mommy? Most little boys would want their mommy to be with them. Tell me what's bothering you."

The little boy replied, "I'm fine. I was just curious why you're always carrying Mommy on your back."

Guest dokkaebi

This book costs $10

Ahaha, this is my favorite. :D

I don't remember where I heard this one, and it's not Korean, but here goes:

There is an old cemetery with a reputation for being haunted. According to a popular urban legend, a young local woman whose baby was kidnapped went mad with grief and killed herself on Halloween. It is said that if you go to the cemetery on Halloween night, you can hear the woman's ghost sobbing in the surrounding woods as she looks for her kidnapped baby, long after death. The legend continues that if you listen very carefully, you can hear the baby crying in return from under the earth, because the guilt-ridden kidnapper secretly buried the infant there.

Well, a group of friends decided to test the urban legend. So one Halloween night, they went to the cemetery with a few beers and, sure enough, heard a woman sobbing just beyond the glow of their flashlights. Maybe if they were sober they would have investigated, but they were all a little buzzed and so they just freaked out and ran away.

The following year, a different group of friends took a Ouija board to the cemetery to check out the urban legend. They all put their fingertips on the planchette and almost at once, it jerkily pointed out four letters: B A B Y. Everyone denied pushing the planchette, and so they were good and spooked when one of the girls suddenly screamed--she saw a figure coming toward them, weaving between the headstones! But it turned out to be just a regular high school guy in a red baseball cap and zombie makeup. He said that he and his friends had come to the cemetery last Halloween and wanted to make a return visit; he'd just run ahead.

Eventually the group from the previous year caught up with him and met the new group. Even though their numbers had doubled, everyone was still pretty creeped out by the cemetery setting. They all agreed to drive to the nearby Wendy's and compare ghost stories. So each group went in their separate cars, and were pretty much the only people in the Wendy's that late at night. The girl from the new group did a quick headcount when the other group walked in and asked, "Where's your friend?"

"Which friend? We're all here."

Thinking they had left the poor guy behind, one of the girl's friends laughed and said, "Your zombie friend with the red hat. Did you forget him?"

Everyone from the first group gave them strange looks, and one of them said slowly, "We thought that guy was with you."

"Which friend? We're all here."

Thinking they had left the poor guy behind, one of the girl's friends laughed and said, "Your zombie friend with the red hat. Did you forget him?"

Everyone from the first group gave them strange looks, and one of them said slowly, "We thought that guy was with you."

i dont get this one...

anyways i read all these when the topic was just started..

D: freaked me out but so far i read everyone xD

Guest ilovemesomekorean

^ the girl(from the first group at the graveyard) thought that they(the second group) had left their zombie friend(the one who came towards the first group and said that his friends were on their way) back at the graveyard.

but it turned out that the zombie guy wasnt from either group. he was either some random freak... or a ghost. but either way, nobody from any of the two groups knew who he was.

sorry it that doesnt clear it up for you.

Guest fiveplusohplusone

hm heres a really short one. you and a friend are walking down a quiet sidewalk. on the ground you see a shadow of yourself, your friend's shadow, and a third shadow. you look around you but there is no third person

Archived