Korean Scary Stories

Guest XX3CHUNSA

Guest inamorata.<3

i found some shtuff..

The images we see in the mirror are the pure incarnates of evil. They are only allowed to exist in the area reflected in the glass. To them, life is like a neverending hell, rotting away in the same room day after day. The only refuse from this purgatory is death, and the only way for them to die, sad to say, is if YOU die.

Fortunately, they are bound by a code. You are their master, and they must mirror your every movement and expression. To do otherwise would break an unbreakable law, unravelling the space-time continuum. However, there is a loophole, and it can only be triggered by you, the master. To force them into error is to free them from their contract; after you let them out of your view, you're on your own. Know this: when you watch them, they're watching you back. They're watching. And they're thinking.

~

A note to the daring:

The next time you're alone in your room, turn down the lights. Think of something on your body that varies in length, such as hair. It must be clearly viewable from your perspective. Grab a ruler and, looking in the mirror, quickly grab a hair at random; you must confuse it. Hold it in position as best you can and note the length. Look down. Yours will be different.

Don't look back up.

Don't turn your back to that mirror ever again.

~

The next time you wake up groggy and tired, don't move. Take a glance at your mirror; if you're lucky, you might catch a smile.

This scared the crap out of me. I have a full length mirror in my room and I use it everyday. >.< Thank goodness it's not in front of my bed.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any of you kind-hearted intellect tell me what happened in the end?

I'm too slow, I've been reading the ending three times already and I still don't get the bolded bit :mellow:

She's in the photograph. She's the person in the photograph?.. -_- I dunno how to say. Uhh

Guest vindemi

AWESOME.

Dood, Harbl is gonna give me white hairs and 20 years off of my lifespan.

I like the red eye one, the guardian angel and the friggin muerto one.

I have 3 hours to forget everything I've read here, before midnight...

Guest shuhuii

My friend told me this at my other friend's sleepover a couple years ago. I thought it was more sad than scary, though.A girl went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night because there was this strange scratching coming from inside the wall. She figured that she was imagining it so she ignored it and tried to go back to bed, but she couldn't. She went to the living room and slept on the sofa. In the morning she told her mom about the scratching inside the wall but dismissed it as nothing. She goes to to take a shower when she notices three thin red lines on her stomache. The next night she goes to bed and just as the night prior she's awakened by the scratching. She becomes irritated and bangs on the wall and yells at it to stop so she could sleep. She hears a really loud scratch and then a thud then silence. She's able to fall back to sleep. Unfortunately sometime during that night it began to start storming outside and she's awoken by the thunder. Deciding she couldn't get back to sleep she began reading her book when she hears this thud sound hitting the wall instead of scratching. Weirded out by the noise she left the room. In the morning she bugs her mom to check out the inside of the wall because she thinks there's a pest problem. Her mom cuts a small hole in the wall where the girl has been hearing the noise and together they discover pieces of nail and claw marks on the inside of the wall. They look into the hole and see that there is a skeleton of a cat with its paws still stretched out in death.

OMG this is so sad! poor kitty :tears:

Guest knightangel

I heard old stories like, long ago when people used to walk for days just to visit their families and friends. 4 men decided to go on a trip together. When darkness arise, and they came upon a hill. It was a graveyard with a tiny house. 2 men decided to sleep outside by the graves while 2 men were to scared and went to sleep inside the tiny house. In the morning around 2-3am, the 2 men sleeping outside by the graves heard something. They slowly opened their eyes, they saw the dead playing soccer and singing. One of the soccer balls fell and rolled to them. It was the head of one of their friends that was sleeping in the little house. They were so scared but still remain silence throughout the night. In the morning, they went to check on their friends, the heads were chopped off and gone.

Open your closet, don't turn on the light. Make sure you have one match with you. Step inside and close the door. If the lights are on outside of the closet this will not work. Nor will it work if it is daylight. The only room you need is enough for slight mobility.

Stand in the darkness for about two minutes, since that's all that's needed. Now, take the match and hold it in front of you and say, "Show me the light or leave me in darkness." If you begin hearing whispers, light the match immediately. If you don't hear anything, and the match doesn't ignite on it's own then don't turn around. If you light the match too late or not at all after hearing whispers, something will grab you from behind and pull you into what seems like a forever fall into darkness.

If you do manage to light the match in time and nothing happens after, open the door slowly and get out, then close the door but do NOT look inside. From then on, never look inside your closet without the light on at all. And do NOT leave your closet open during the night.

^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~

.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^~.^

~

The 666th frame of every Halloween-themed movie, cartoon, or TV special depicts a basement with a corpse moldering in the corner; these frames are often removed from the final film, but one can find them on occasion. If you were to put the frames together, in chronological order of the release of the film it comes from, a short film is revealed. The film depicts the corpse's violent death in reverse. The final frame will be a picture of yourself, sitting before your tv, viewing the final frame of the film.

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Heres one

There was a girl who loved to read scary stories everyday all the time. One day while walking home from school, she saw a new bookstore and went in to see if they had any scary books. She asked the owner if he had any and he showed her an interesting looking scary book. The owner told her that the book was $100. The girl thought about whether she should pay or not, but the book looked too good to not buy. So she paid the full $100. But then the owner told her, " Whatever you do, DO NOT look at the last page under any circumstances." She agreed quickly went home to start reading it. Everyday she would come home and read. She read it and read it. But one day, she set the book next to an open window. The wind blew open the last page. With the bookstore owner's warning echoeing through her head, the girl slowly went to the book, her hand shaking violently as she grabbed the book...She looked at the last page..... And in the corner of the last page, in small print, it said..........

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

---------------

--------------------------------------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

This book costs $10

Didn't this happen in the Eye 10?...lol

Guest thistle23

This happened to my sister's friend, Susan. It happened a few years back when she was in boarding school.

Susan's bed was the only one facing a huge dorm mirror. She never really mind about it until one night apparently she woke up and heard a shrieking voice saying "I know you're up". She freaked out like hell yet still opened her eyes, which accidentally caught the mirror in front of her. A black image was looking & POINTING at her!!!!!

Funny thing was she just closed her eyes and went to sleep.

She didn't really wanna tell people about it coz she gets creeped up even til today.

Guest stellabella

I have one, it's kinda scary.

There was a group of friends at school talking about a haunted graveyard. One of the boys claimed that if you stand over a grave at midnight, the body will come up and suck you into their coffin. One girl in this group did not believe it and said she wasn't scared of such stupid things. So the boys challenged her courage and told her to prove it by standing over someone's grave at midnight. They told her to put a stake in the grave to prove she was there. So the next night, she went to the graveyard and stood over someone's grave. Midnight came, and stood there for a few more minutes and stabbed the stake into the grave. She turned around and tried to walk away, but something was tugging on her dress! A dead body was really trying to suck her into the grave!

The next morning, all the kids went to the graveyard and saw her dead body over the grave. She had stabbed the stake into the grave and caught her dress in it, pinned into the ground. The girl died of fright.

Guest ilovemesomekorean

harbl you scare me. T____T well not you,, but your stories. they're terrifying. and im home all alone with just my puppy.

crap i wasted so much time reading these!!!! gosh!! looks like im not going to class again today.. T__T even though i dont want to stay home... cause im so scared right now... frick!!!

edit// joychin89-as far as my understanding of the bold part aquila was talking about, take a ruler with you to a mirror. stand in front of it and quikly choose a strand of hair at random to confuse your reflection. then hold the ruler up to the strand and look at the measurement of the reflections piece and then look back down at yours. and they wont be the same measurement, because your reflection will have chosen a different piece of hair. but dont look back at the mirror, or turn your back to it.

T__T i scared myself explaining it.

If you’re lucky, you’ll never know about it. Your life will be spent in the bliss that can only come from the ignorance of the dark horrors that scratch and gnaw at the edges of reality. You’ll never hear the dark whispers coming from the closet; never feel the cold chill creeping along your spine. You’ll never pause at a turn in the hallway because you know that if you look down it, you’ll see something that shouldn’t be there. Something that creeps, stalks, and skulks in the shadows. Something that, once it sees you, will never stop coming for you. It won’t come for you when you are sleeping. It wants you to know it’s there. It wants you to hear the relentless sound of its footsteps. It wants to smell your fear, to hear your whimper, and to see the horror on your face as it approaches.

If you’ve any sense at all, you won’t try to find it. You’ll never pay attention to the sounds. You won’t try to catch sight of those things that flit by the corner of your eye. Your ignorance will be your shield and your protection. Do not be overly curious; discount the sounds as the quirks of an old house, or the heating system, or any other excuse you can think of. Whatever you do, don’t believe. Because once you believe, they’ll become real. Once you inquire into their existence, they will solidify. And once you finally uncover them for what they are.. They come for you.

Guest sagejin.

Harbl, did you write these scary stories or something? lol

But pretty creepy.

I remember a friend told me one scary story, not sure if it's Korean an I'm not sure if it's scary material.

--

A young (teenage) boy always used to play basketball in a small area where we can shoot hoops.

One day he looked up at an apartment building and saw a (long haired teenage) girl watching him play.

Her elbows on the window sill and keeping both palms of her hand against her cheeks.

Day after day he noticed she would watch him play and he noticed how cute she was.

So he decided to wave to her, she waved back.

Then he asked her to come down, so she did. He waited for her and when he heard the entrance of the apartment door open, when he turned around to greet her, he froze and his eye widened. Then everything turned pitch black as he fainted.

Do you know why?

The girl who watched him play crawled towards him with only her elbows...

--

(If you don't get it, it meant that the girl had only her arms and head and her entire body was missing.)

It might not have sounded creepy (kind of lame actually and it makes no sense), but when my friend told me that story at night a few years ago. Cause she demonstrated how the girl was walking towards the guy. She also had long hair and had really big eyes and wore eyeliner.)

Hahah..

I love this topic!!!

Heres one that i know...its kinda not scary while reading it..but if you tell it to a friend,the one listening to it might get freak out..I'll use one of the names here

One day Harbl's mom decided to cook curry for dinner.But she suddenly realise that she forgot to buy some meat.So she decided to ask her son,Harbl to run along to the grocery stall to buy some meat.She gave Harbl some money and told Harbl to hurry back home once he's bought it.Harbl met his friends along the way and they invited Harbl to come along and play with them.So Harbl did.By the time Harbl friends went back home Harbl realise that it was already at night and the stall had already closed.Being afraid that Harbl would get wacked by his mother.Harbl killed a girl to get that "meat" mother wanted.So he went home with the "meat" and so himom cooked it without any hesitation Harbl was the only one who didn't have his dinner cause he knew that the meat came from a human.On that night...the girl's spirit came back...

She walked to the streets and called out "Harbl give me back my body,Harbl give me back my body"

She walked to the front door of harbal's house and called out "Harbl give me back my body,Harbl give me back my body"

She walked up the stair of his house and called out "Harbl give me back my body,Harbl give me back my body"

She walked towards Harbal's room and called out "Harbl give me back my body,Harbl give me back my body"

She's right behind you Harbl

harbl you scare me. T____T well not you,, but your stories. they're terrifying. and im home all alone with just my puppy.

crap i wasted so much time reading these!!!! gosh!! looks like im not going to class again today.. T__T even though i dont want to stay home... cause im so scared right now... frick!!!

edit// joychin89-as far as my understanding of the bold part aquila was talking about, take a ruler with you to a mirror. stand in front of it and quikly choose a strand of hair at random to confuse your reflection. then hold the ruler up to the strand and look at the measurement of the reflections piece and then look back down at yours. and they wont be the same measurement, because your reflection will have chosen a different piece of hair. but dont look back at the mirror, or turn your back to it.

T__T i scared myself explaining it.

Thanks....that's really creepy.. O_O

Guest tICK.tOCK

I'm reading this 10:30 in the morning and i'm still mini cooperting my pants. lol

It's pretty windy today and i was about to reach the end of yet another story and my door just slowly creaked opened O_______O

Guest angel_cutie

omg i read one and im creeped out

im officially EVER gonna come on this thread again xDD

i get really scared way too easily but curiousity kills T___T

Archived