Korean Scary Stories

Guest XX3CHUNSA

OhhHHHH!!! Still creepy!!!

Me, My own experience...~

I was in the church at about 7pm with my mother and suddenly saw my teacher there, staring at me.. (We often go to the same church)

I smiled back and she smiled too...~

I was light hearted because I don't really wave at teachers like that (hehe~ I'm evil)

Then the next day, I was in the classroom and my classmates are chit chatting stuffs,

I then heard them mentioning about my teacher.

I asked what happened, and the said she died yesterday night because of an ovarian cancer...

She died at around minutes before 7...

and when I told them what I saw, they really creep out!!!

yes, I really did see her!! Waving and smiling at me...

Maybe a farewell or something..

but I still don't know, why in the world she picked me to see her..!?

Anyway, I have a 6th sense but can't control exactly, and I only see seldom..~

hihi..

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so unnerving staying in this countryside hotel in the middle of nowhere all by myself. I keep hearing banging sounds from next door. I wish they would stop so I could get some sleep. It's as if they don't want me to sleep.

Two more hours until sunrise. Maybe I should look through their peephole tomorrow.

EDIT:

I finally realized where all those moaning and banging noises were coming from. Haha, I'm an idiot for getting so paranoid.

Guest cherishminx

some of the stories here totally freaked me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm in a brightly lit room.

i totally can't sleep tonight

Guest piggyx3

ooo just remembered another story XD

there was a mother and her daughter, the daughter was a mute. One day, the mother took her

daughter to buy her a toy. The daughter saw a stuffed clown and said, "I want that one"

The mother was shocked and amazed to hear her daughter speak, so she immediately

asked the owner of the store for the stuffed clown. The owner was hesitant about selling

her the doll, but told her that she should never leaver her daughter alone with the clown.

A couple weeks later, the mother got a call from work, asking her to take care of some

paperwork, she saw her daughter playing with the stuffed clown and told her that she would

be back soon. However, when she came back, she could not find her daughter, all she found

was the clown with what seemed like blood on its lips.

I HATE CLOOOWNS

anotherrr

A girl was looking for a diary in a store, the owner got a call and went outside, she saw a door and went

inside to find more products and a red diary caught her eye, seeing that the owner was busy and there was

no price tag, she put it in her bag and walked out. When she went home, she opened the diary and found

a slip of paper that said, "Read one page a day." So that night she read the first page that said, "Today my sister

died in a car accident." The next day at school, she was called by her teacher to tell her that her sister

had passed away in a a car accident. The girl was shocked, but thought it was just a coincidence.

That night, she read the next page, "Today my dad killed my mom." The next day, she witnessed

her mom being stabbed to death by her dad. While she was in her aunt's home, she felt guilty and threw the diary,

opening it to the next page which read, "Today, I saw my sister and my mom."

damn its scarier when you hear the story from someone >.<

Guest Sarangxcandy

i have a couple:

1. At a small high school there was a legend about a young girl who died inside one of the classrooms. Everyone believed that the school was being haunted, and that the ghost would haunt the teacher who taught in that classroom. Year after year teachers came and went for one reason or another. Seemed as if no teacher wanted to stay. When one new teacher was told the story, she laughed and claimed that ghosts didn't exist. The students in her class kept warning her, and telling her the story so one day she got fed up and made a bet. She agreed to spend one night in the classroom to prove once and for all that this ghost did not exist.

That night she sat in the empty classroom and tried to fall asleep. She couldn't fall asleep for awhile, and the longer she lied there, the scarier the place seemed. She got up and decided to pass the time by doing something fun. She saw an old mirror hanging in the corner of the room and looking at herself in it, she decided to dance around. And so she passed the night, and fell asleep soon after. The next day she told her students about her night.

The students stared at her in disbelief. "Teacher" they said. "There are no mirrors in any of the classrooms"

2. There are two ghost legends at my school. I was told these stories as we were walking by the specific areas in the middle of the night. Needless to say, I couldn't fall asleep that night.

The first is about a hazing ritual a fraternity used to perform. There's two train tracks that run through the middle of our campus, and each year this frat would tie their pledges to one of the tracks. The thing is, they would look up the train schedule and do this when a train was scheduled to come by and tie the pledges to the opposite track. So they would actually hear the train go by and be scared. One year though, tragically they tied their pledge to the wrong track and he was killed. This is actually a true story, and students believe that the area where he died is haunted.

The second is about a professor who was killed in his office, and that his ghost haunts it to this very day. It is located in the basement of one of the science buildings. And every professor who was assigned this room would ask to be moved into another room claiming that it was either haunted, or that they felt really uncomfortable and uneasy in it. This was regardless of whether they heard the stories or not. Now its been boarded up and no one uses it. I was told this one as we were walking by the building. The guy telling it pointed at a basement window and said "and that's the haunted office"

Guest .flyhigh

Ahhh how scary >o<

It's 1p.m. here and it's really bright, but it still gives me the creeps =o=

I read every single story here ._.

In my school 10-13 year old would go to camp. We'd all be in the same class because our school is very small, and all together there would be about 26-ish of us in a class. getting off topic -_- well last year, because every year my class goes to camp.

the whole class walked into the forest relly deep into the forest and had a campfire, everyone told soo many scary stories.

but one of my classmates parent told this scary story of when he was younger.

When he was about 13 he and his cousin would walk home, and it'd be really late at night so it would be really dark. They always had to walk past this graveyard [that graveyard I had to walk past everyday after school when I lived at our old house =_=] but one night they saw this little boy just sitting there. So they came up to him and asked what he was doing by himself. He said that his dad would beat him and his mother up and that he would run away to this place because he was scared. He also said that he was just waiting for his mom to come along. And so they waited with him. Then Tom Ryan Johnson or something [the boys name] asked if they would visit him everyday and they said yes. And for a couple more night they'd stay with him and they would play some games. When one night he wasn't there and they waited for hours then they looked behind them and on the headstone it said that this was Tom Ryan Jonhson's grave o_o

I know it's probably not the scariest thing, but I was scared half to death. my friends and I were in the back row of the last bench and our backs facing the forest which was jyst creepy. And other teachers wuld come along and scare us. =o=

edit:

my friend has always had so many weird encounters with..weird things.

in her old house there woud be this weird lady walking atound and her bunk bed she shared with her sister would shake and her sister wouldn't wake up and he'd get really scared. it happened every night ._.

I don't know anymore at the moment ^^;

this is such a good thread! i'm a major horror buff, so this is entertaining. i really like that whole clown one. actually, its not really a scary story, or korean, but i've had a few creepy things happen to me as a kid.

When i was little, my parents, my big sister and i used to live in this little apartment, my sister and i had bunk beds with our toy shelf at the food of our beds. my sister had this bigbird doll and this doll named "Cricket". They were those "big" 2ft - 3ft tall dolls that talked when you put tapes in their backs or butts. well, one night, my sister and i had already fallen asleep, and we had put our dolls away and everything. but in the middle of the night, Cricket started talking. we were half asleep, and it was lightning outside, so we (my sister and i) both got really scared and started screaming. my dad came running out, thinking we were getting murdered or something, but when he got there and saw it was just the doll, he told us we were being silly.

then he tried to turn it off. thats when he realized that the doll didnt have batteries because he had taken them out earlier since we wanted to play with Big Bird and his batteries were dead. well, my dad got so freaked out, he opened the door to the apartment and threw it outside in the rain.

we never brought it back inside, but about 3 months later, when we moved to another city, when we were unpacking our toys, we found Cricket in a box with big bird and a stuffed bear. we got all scared and asked our mom if she had packed it, she said she hadn't and told us to just keep it on our shelf. so we did, but after like a month or something, she started talking again. i was really scared and i started screaming and my dad came in again, this time he just threw the doll outside and tried to burn her. she would burn, but the next day, she'd be sitting under a tree outside, completely unburned. that happened like 3 times. so we just gave up and left her there.

she stayed out there for years. when i was about 13, my little cousin came over for a halloween party and she saw the doll under the tree (still) and started playing with her. we let her play with her, but we kept trying to warn her. when they were leaving that night, my cousin wanted the doll, so my aunt asked us if we could give it to her, since we had it outside anyway. we didnt want to, since my cousin was so small (like 5) but my mom gave it to her anyway because she thought it would be okay.

about a week later, my aunt came over and told us about the doll. she had forgotten we had been the ones that gave it to her, but she told us that that night, on the way home, after dropping off my other aunt, she told my little cousin to come to the front seat with her and leave the doll in the backseat, so she did. half-way home, the doll started talking in the backseat, she pulled over and tried to turn her off, but the switch was dirty and it didnt work, so she opened the battery compartment and saw the doll didnt have batteries. she got so scared she opened the door and flung the doll out on the side of the road and sped off.

she told us that she came back the next day to see if she could get the doll back, because she thought she was just being stupid on halloween and that she had imagined it, but she couldnt find the doll.

True Story, the End.

Ahh! I read every story in this thread and now im also too scared to get up and go to the bathroom!

:tears:

Ok i have one or a couple XD..Well one day i was at my friends house and her older sister and her boyfriend we're having a huge fight. We we're very scared well because we were only in the 3rd grade. So we went up to see what was going on. We peeked through we thought we got caught so we ran to my friends mom's bedroom. Next thing her boyfriend picked up their karaoke machine and threw it at her. So now we're really scared hiding under the bed.

Meanwhile, the older sister head was bleeding pretty bad. So he was really mad he kicked the karaoke machine and it tumbled down stairs. He left i went down stairs and the machine broke a tile and her blood was all over it. So he ended up going to jail. Almost about a year later we we're home alone and we hear this boom boom boom! The same stupid thing tumbled down the stairs. We checked it out and it broke the same tile and it still had her blood on it. My friend thought she put it in the garage though. Well i guess it creeped me out because i was young lol!

Oh yeah a couple of months ago we also saw this dude walking down the road with a chainsaw at night! He might live up the street =\

Guest EHNerJI

It's so unnerving staying in this countryside hotel in the middle of nowhere all by myself. I keep hearing banging sounds from next door. I wish they would stop so I could get some sleep. It's as if they don't want me to sleep.

Two more hours until sunrise. Maybe I should look through their peephole tomorrow.

EDIT:

I finally realized where all those moaning and banging noises were coming from. Haha, I'm an idiot for getting so paranoid.

ROFLLLLLL!!! XDDD.

ugh thank god for that -.-;;

these stories are really scary X:

i'm glad it's morning now though XDD lol

Guest yahoojedi

May not be exactly what you want, bit it gave me the jibblies when i first readi it,

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

this story gives me the creeps!!!!

its like my spine shivered!!!

gonna tell this to my friends!

edit--

Normally you sleep soundly, but the thunderstorm raging outside is stirring you from your sleep. You begin to doze, then another crash jolts you awake. The cycle lasts most of the night. So you lay there, eyes open and outward, looking at your room stretching out before you in oblong shadows. Your eyes move from nameless object, to object, until you reach your mirror, sitting adjacent to you across the room.

Suddenly a flash of lighting, and the mirror flickers in illumination. For a scant second the mirror revels to you dozens of faces, silhouettes within its frame, mouths open and eyes blackened. They stare out at you, their black pupils fixed upon your face.

Then it is done. Are you sure of what you have seen? Unsettled, you don’t sleep for the rest of the evening. The next morning you remove the mirror from your wall and toss it in the trash. It didn’t matter if the vision you had seen was of truth or falsehood, you wanted to be rid of that mirror. In fact, you scrap every mirror in your house.

Weeks pass and the event of that night falls into passive memory. You are spending the day at a friend’s house and it’s time to use the bathroom. While you are in there the faucet starts to run without you prompting it. Taken aback by this, you do not yet act, trying to reason with your paranoia in your mind. The water starts to steam and a skin of moisture covers the mirror up above. You’re watching intently as words form: “Please return the mirrors. We miss watching you sleep at night.”

this creeps me out too!!!

my full length mirror is right in front of my bed! so naturally when i wake up, the first thing i would see would be myself in the mirror!

can't sleep!!!!!

last line made me lol!

Guest bcgirl5549

ih ave to stop reading NOW! lol i'm terrified now my whole family is out while i'm home at night XD I thought i wouldn't get scared. I"m totally wrong about that +__=

Archived