Korean Scary Stories

Guest XX3CHUNSA

Guest keeptryin'

s,

"FATHER PLEASE LET ME OUT! FATHER PLEASE LET ME OUT!"

omg that reminds me of this one show where this crazy mother was trapping his son in the fireplace covering it with bricks.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starstung

There were two sisters. One beautiful, nice, and smart. The other, ugly and mean. The ugly sister was so jealous of her sister that one night, she chased her to the Yakanama lake by their house and dismembered her, with the skull as the center piece. No one found out what she did so she continued on with her life as if it never happened.

Many years later, the ugly sister moves to America and begins to work in a museum. She always likes looking at the new artifacts that arrive so one caught her eye. It was called, "The Skull Found At Yakanama Lake." One night, when everyone was gone, she decided to approach the skull on display. She began to wonder if it was her sister's skull.

"Sister?" She whispered when she saw the jaw move and some noise coming from its throat.

"Yakanama." It whispered.

"Sister? Is that you?"

"Yakanama."

No matter what, all it said was that one word.

"Yakanama. Yakanama. Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama.....

YAKANAMA!"

- - -

when you tell it, make sure you yell the last word for added effect. it really scares people. it sure did when someone in my class told that on halloween.

Guest Jennibeans

Harbli really really really REALLY dont like you like SERIOUSLY >.<

well i have a love hate relationships with yur posts! lmao x3

dont stop posing though ! ^_^

my friend told me the red eyed one already x3

but i loved yur bogey man thing :S scared me shiatless where do you get these stories from ?

i read some stories on this website with my friend they were ultra long but pretty creepy :S

Guest .flyhigh

Three minutes ago someone started knocking on my door. She has to knock 28 times on my front door, 28 times on the mirror in the hall, and another 28 times on the door to my bedroom. She’s doing it slowly… I think she wants to scare me some more, let me know that my death is just moments away. I will not run - I couldn’t get to my car in time anyway. She started knocking on my bedroom door a minute ago, she should be done any moment.

Nice knowing you guys, it’s been funjklm,.-

WITNESS

this may sounds stupid..but are you dead yet ? O.O

after I read this, about two minutes later my mom started knocking on the front door xD

It was about 10 or 11 p.m. at night. (she just came back from work) and I was in the house

alonew ith my two little brother. (11 & 4) I read the story out to the 11 year old one.

And he got really scared once my mom started knocking xD

It took me sooo much courage to get out of the room and open the front door xD

Guest xlullaby

gosh while I was reading some of the stories, my bf just BARGED into the apartment yelling 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

lol...scared the crappppp outta me..he thought he finally caught me doing something naughty on the computer because of my reaction - stupid..

Guest KateLove

There were two sisters. One beautiful, nice, and smart. The other, ugly and mean. The ugly sister was so jealous of her sister that one night, she chased her to the Yakanama lake by their house and dismembered her, with the skull as the center piece. No one found out what she did so she continued on with her life as if it never happened.

Many years later, the ugly sister moves to America and begins to work in a museum. She always likes looking at the new artifacts that arrive so one caught her eye. It was called, "The Skull Found At Yakanama Lake." One night, when everyone was gone, she decided to approach the skull on display. She began to wonder if it was her sister's skull.

"Sister?" She whispered when she saw the jaw move and some noise coming from its throat.

"Yakanama." It whispered.

"Sister? Is that you?"

"Yakanama."

No matter what, all it said was that one word.

"Yakanama. Yakanama. Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama, Yakanama.....

Ah! My boyfriend told me this story too ! Except in his version

everyone was allowed to ask one question

so the sister asked "Who killed you?" and the head said YOU!

Guest gloostick

I heard this on a variety show once.

So there were a group of university students that went on a trip together.

There were three couples (three girls, three boys).

They went hiking up a mountain the very first day.

When they got home, one of the boys (we'll call him J) said he left his wallet up on the mountain.

So he went to get it and left his girlfriend with the others.

Later, it was late at night and the five students were laughing and joking around when suddenly...

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

There were three knocks on the window.

The adolescents were so scared to look, but they looked and the boyfriend was standing there.

His hair was in a mess and he looked like he was in a rush.

In one hand he was holding a newspaper, and he motioned for his girlfriend to come out.

The friends all held her back, saying "Something's fishy, that's scary, don't go out."

But something made her go out the balcony.

The boyfriend took her hand and started to run.

They ran for a kilometer straight when finally the boyfriend came to a halt.

He turned around and showed her the newspaper.

...On the front cover, there were pictures of their four friends,

and the headline read..

"Four university students dead in tragic car accident."

Guest fiveplusohplusone

gosh while I was reading some of the stories, my bf just BARGED into the apartment yelling 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

lol...scared the crappppp outta me..he thought he finally caught me doing something naughty on the computer because of my reaction - stupid..

LAWLLLLL

There's a girl that lives on the 14th floor of an apartment: the top floor. One night she is going home in the elevator late at night and a man steps in with her. He begins talking to her and making small talk. He says he just moved in and lives on the 13th floor. She remarks that must be why she never saw him before and she lives the floor above him. When it arrives on the 13th floor he steps out, the doors close behind him but he turns around and smiles through the elevator door window, pulling out a knife from his jacket. He quickly runs off and heads up the stairs to the 14th floor, as the girl goes up in the elevator towards her inevitable death.

o_o CREEPY!

but hey, i have one :]

there was this little kid - who was homeless - who used to sleep in the streets every now and then. he knew this nuna who was really close with him and she just happened to pass by where he was sitting and he grabbed a hold of her hand and asked really kindly if he could spend the night at her house since it was really chilly out. she hesitated at the fact of having a male at her house since she was a single resident at her house but she finally agreed since he was a well-known dongseng. when they got home, the nuna told him that he could sleep on the floor of her bedroom and he agreed, happy that he got to sleep under a roof but as the nuna turned off the lights and went to sleep, the little kid couldn't sleep and he tossed and turned until he couldn't take it anymore. he jumped up and shook the nuna by her arms and told her to go with him to the supermarket for some ramen since he was sleepless. she shook him off and told him that there was no need in going to the market since she already had some in the kitchen so he reluctantly went and cooked himself some ramen. soon enough, he came running back and shook the nuna furiously and told her there were no more yellow onions and that he couldn't eat the ramen without it and needed to go the market now. the nuna groaned in frustration and put on her jacket to leave the house but as soon as they left the house, the little kid ran with her to the police station.

WHY?

as mentioned, he slept on the floor of her bedroom, next to her bed, and he was able to see everything that was underneath the bed and what he saw was a man, a knife in hand, lying underneath the bed, ready to kill both.

--

not scary, right? -___-, i heard this from my cousin and i was just so freaked out! hehe..

Guest fiveplusohplusone

o_o CREEPY!

but hey, i have one :]

there was this little kid - who was homeless - who used to sleep in the streets every now and then. he knew this nuna who was really close with him and she just happened to pass by where he was sitting and he grabbed a hold of her hand and asked really kindly if he could spend the night at her house since it was really chilly out. she hesitated at the fact of having a male at her house since she was a single resident at her house but she finally agreed since he was a well-known dongseng. when they got home, the nuna told him that he could sleep on the floor of her bedroom and he agreed, happy that he got to sleep under a roof but as the nuna turned off the lights and went to sleep, the little kid couldn't sleep and he tossed and turned until he couldn't take it anymore. he jumped up and shook the nuna by her arms and told her to go with him to the supermarket for some ramen since he was sleepless. she shook him off and told him that there was no need in going to the market since she already had some in the kitchen so he reluctantly went and cooked himself some ramen. soon enough, he came running back and shook the nuna furiously and told her there were no more yellow onions and that he couldn't eat the ramen without it and needed to go the market now. the nuna groaned in frustration and put on her jacket to leave the house but as soon as they left the house, the little kid ran with her to the police station.

WHY?

as mentioned, he slept on the floor of her bedroom, next to her bed, and he was able to see everything that was underneath the bed and what he saw was a man, a knife in hand, lying underneath the bed, ready to kill both.

--

not scary, right? -___-, i heard this from my cousin and i was just so freaked out! hehe..

wow. that one's a good story. gata love that kid ^^!

Guest dancingbymyself

I am currently sitting in front of my computer, scared witless. Any moment now I am going to be killed.

Today a friend of mine told me a story.

His aunt had taken care of him since he was a small boy, and she told him last night about how his parents died. He did a very fair imitation of her (I knew them both pretty well):

“They were doing mission work in some nasty little south american country when a man burst into the mission hospital one night, terrified out of his mind. He told them that his sister had been killed by a Muerto blanco, and that he was certain that it was coming for him next. What is a Muerto blanco? Apparently it was some sort of bogey-man, something like that dumb chupacabra or whatever. They called it the White Death or the White Girl, because it was the soul of someone who hated life so much that they came back in their shrouds to kill those who told of them.

The man had been told about the vengeful spirit by his sister hours before her death. It was a girl with dead, black eyes that wept bile. The thing moved without ever actually moving its legs, and it stalked its victims back to their homes. Now, if you weren’t already aware that this thing was following you, once it got back to your house, it would start knocking on your door…

* Once for you skin, which she’ll use to patch her own decaying flesh.

* Twice for your muscle, which she’ll gnash her teeth on between victims.

* Thrice for your bones, which she’ll make knives to pick her teeth and kill her victims.

* Four times for your heart, which she’ll wear around her neck.

* Five times for your teeth, which she’ll polish and keep in a box.

* Six times for your eyes, which she’ll see the faces of your loved ones through.

* Seven times for your soul, which she’ll eat whole - you can never pass while you’re in her stomach.

She has to repeat this on any mirror or door between you and her.

You can try to outrun her, but she’s faster than the fastest man. And if you leave your home while she’s knocking on your door, she won’t be so courteous when she catches up to you.

Now the man was certain that this thing had killed his sister, that he had tried to tell the police, but they would not listen. Next he had tried to tell his priest, but the priest turned him away when he saw that the thing was following him now - oh, that’s right, I forgot about that - it can only get you if you tell someone else about it, or you saw it kill someone else. The man, after finishing his tale, stole a car from the mission, and was never seen again.

Apparently his mother and father had immediately called his aunt about this when it happened. They were found in the morning, skinned and dismembered. Their bodies were covered in tiny, child-like handprints.

His aunt was really drunk the night before, and had told him about that. He told me this story early in the morning today at school, before the cops arrived. His aunt had been murdered that night. I called him later that night, and he told me that he was being chased by someone, and now they were knocking on his door. I told him to stop mini cooperting me.

He held the phone away from his face for a minute, and I could hear slow, deliberate knocking. A moment later, I heard the door rip from its hinges and the dying screams of my friend.

Then a little girl’s voice spoke over the line: “WITNESS.” I hung up.

Three minutes ago someone started knocking on my door. She has to knock 28 times on my front door, 28 times on the mirror in the hall, and another 28 times on the door to my bedroom. She’s doing it slowly… I think she wants to scare me some more, let me know that my death is just moments away. I will not run - I couldn’t get to my car in time anyway. She started knocking on my bedroom door a minute ago, she should be done any moment.

Nice knowing you guys, it’s been funjklm,.-

WITNESS

This scared the crap out of me...

OhhHHHH!!! Still creepy!!!

Me, My own experience...~

I was in the church at about 7pm with my mother and suddenly saw my teacher there, staring at me.. (We often go to the same church)

I smiled back and she smiled too...~

I was light hearted because I don't really wave at teachers like that (hehe~ I'm evil)

Then the next day, I was in the classroom and my classmates are chit chatting stuffs,

I then heard them mentioning about my teacher.

I asked what happened, and the said she died yesterday night because of an ovarian cancer...

She died at around minutes before 7...

and when I told them what I saw, they really creep out!!!

yes, I really did see her!! Waving and smiling at me...

Maybe a farewell or something..

but I still don't know, why in the world she picked me to see her..!?

Anyway, I have a 6th sense but can't control exactly, and I only see seldom..~

hihi..

Wow,6th sense. How does ghost look like?

i found some shtuff..

The images we see in the mirror are the pure incarnates of evil. They are only allowed to exist in the area reflected in the glass. To them, life is like a neverending hell, rotting away in the same room day after day. The only refuse from this purgatory is death, and the only way for them to die, sad to say, is if YOU die.

Fortunately, they are bound by a code. You are their master, and they must mirror your every movement and expression. To do otherwise would break an unbreakable law, unravelling the space-time continuum. However, there is a loophole, and it can only be triggered by you, the master. To force them into error is to free them from their contract; after you let them out of your view, you're on your own. Know this: when you watch them, they're watching you back. They're watching. And they're thinking.

~

A note to the daring:

The next time you're alone in your room, turn down the lights. Think of something on your body that varies in length, such as hair. It must be clearly viewable from your perspective. Grab a ruler and, looking in the mirror, quickly grab a hair at random; you must confuse it. Hold it in position as best you can and note the length. Look down. Yours will be different.

Don't look back up.

Don't turn your back to that mirror ever again.

~

The next time you wake up groggy and tired, don't move. Take a glance at your mirror; if you're lucky, you might catch a smile.

Archived