Korean Scary Stories

Guest XX3CHUNSA

Yeah, I just wanted to point out that the no leg rule really caught my eyes. Cause before I believed in the paranormal, my mom would tell me that one of the first things to look at is if they are floating or have nothing below their knees. I never really thought much about that because I didn't believe in that until I saw my first one. And the firs thing I noticed was that the person was transparent against a blank wall (but I can still see his body very well) and he had nothing below his knees. He was basically floating. Afterwards I started to experience more and more ghosts except they would stare dead straight at me. I told my stories in the other paranomal thread already but maybe I'll repeat it here later on this week haha. So far I seen 9 of them and they all were floating around. Okay Ihave class now. I'll post up my experiences soon

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not much of a difference between this thread and the paranormal thread, huh? I think they should be merged. I read this entire thread too. Some of the stories really creeped me out but others were kinda lame, no offense haha.

• 1 month later...

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALKING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT

8-X 8-X 8-X

a woman got into her car one night in a big parking lot. a man a few cars away from her was running to his car started it and started driving behind her, he started honking and flashing his high beams. the woman got scared and started driving faster and faster to get away but the car kept following honking and flashing high beams. the woman drove a few corners and onto a dark abandond road and turned her car off and shut off her lights. the car that was following her turned the corner and passed her car without noticing.
The woman feels relieved that the car was now gone but then she hears a voice from behind her 
"Thank you so very much" 
the police found the woman later still in her car on the side of the road, except she was cut up into smaller pieces. 
meanwhile the police catch the car that was driving crazy along the road, they ask him why he was doing that and that people had reported his plate number and that he was harrassing another car. he driver said
 "i saw a picture of the murderer that escaped the asylum, and saw a man who looked just like him climb into the back seat of the car i was following just before the lady got in and drove away, i was trying to warn her."

^ i heard of a story like that before, but in the other one the lady survived

some stories gave me the chills x_x, esp. the elevator one >_>

some i heard before or similar ones...there was also a similar story of a lady w/ no face called a nooperabou or something like that in a japanese ghost story.  and i heard of one in america where a lady walked into a public restroom of a drive-in movie theater & saw a lady combing her long black hair w/ her face hidden from view.  then the long-haired lady turned her face towards the lady that walked in and the lady realized that she had no face at all. if i remembered correctly, it was a true story & that restroom was reportedly haunted w/ several sightings of that ghost lady.  i was scared to use any public restrooms for a while when i heard that story...>_<

LOL^-^  the book is $10...liked that story

Guest hb_jackpot

I’ve always loved ghost stories, writers like M.R. James, L.P. Hartley, Joan Aiken, Stephen King, Joe Hill. But the scariest story I’ve ever heard was a true ghost story.

There were eight or nine of us at a restaurant in Raleigh, North Carolina, and we were telling ghost stories. The friend of a friend said, ‘When I was a girl living in Texas, I had a recurring dream. In this dream, I was walking down the street of my hometown, and a man would walk toward me. Sometimes he was older and sometimes he was younger. He didn’t always have the same face, but I always knew it was the same man. He would get closer and closer, and I would know that something bad was going to happen, but I would wake up each time before he reached me. I would be terrified. One night, in my dream, we finally got face to face and I spoke to him. I said, “What is your name?”

He said, “My name is Sammy.”

And then I woke up, and I was so afraid that I couldn’t go back to sleep. I went to my sister’s room and said, “Can I get in bed with you? I’ve just had a really bad dream.”

My sister said, “Was it Sammy?”

I said, “What did you say? How do you know Sammy?”

And my sister said, “I don’t. But you just brought him in the room with you.”

I turned on the lights and I saw that my sister was asleep.’

Archived