Korean Scary Stories

Guest XX3CHUNSA

Guest handsomecupcakee

AHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im scared.... X_X

the red eye hotel story creeps me out...these stories are scary...I don't know why I am reading it....i must stop now.

LMAOS. mee tooo :o

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jiwoneex3

tehehehe, i have one.

So one day, a man is driving around alone at dark night, with no other cars in sight. He's lost and it also happens that his car breaks down in the middle of the road while it was pouring outside. He frantically gets out and searches for some help. He comes upon a house in the middle of nowhere and runs to it. He knocks on the door but there was no answer. Desperate, he opens the door and walks in. He asked if anybody was home but there was no answer. So he goes into what he thought was the living room and just finds a single sofa in the middle of the room and decides he'll just sleep there for the night and leave early in the morning. As he was about to lay down and sleep, he realized there were portraits of people's faces on all the walls, looking like they were all staring at him. "Weird." he thought, but was too tired and just immediately fell asleep. The next morning, he woke up and to his horror, saw windows on every wall.

Guest ephemeral.

This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn't make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

"They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

There's a girl that lives on the 14th floor of an apartment: the top floor. One night she is going home in the elevator late at night and a man steps in with her. He begins talking to her and making small talk. He says he just moved in and lives on the 13th floor. She remarks that must be why she never saw him before and she lives the floor above him. When it arrives on the 13th floor he steps out, the doors close behind him but he turns around and smiles through the elevator door window, pulling out a knife from his jacket. He quickly runs off and heads up the stairs to the 14th floor, as the girl goes up in the elevator towards her inevitable death.

Holy mother of God.

I am creeped out, seriously.

I shouldn't have read all of this, but it was too tempting. xD

Thanks for sharing. (:

TRUE STORY:

A young teenage girl had come home late from partying with some friends and had fallen into a deep sleep. She had slept for maybe 14 hours because at the time when she woke up, the alarm read 5:00 p.m. She had fallen into bed at 3:00 a.m that morning. She was asleep in her bed when suddenly she heard her bedroom door open. She looks out from under her covers and sees her mom, walking really strangely, kind of hunched over and rubbing her hands together come into her room. She was looking down at her hands, giggling eerily as she turned and closed the door. Needless to say she found this VERY strange, but being that it was her mom she still didn't think anything of it. The girl watched her mom walk towards her still hunched, still rubbing her hands, and still giggling strangely. It was at this point that her senses finally kicked into gear. She felt this terrifying fear go through my body. It was a feeling of pure evil and hatred, and it scared her beyond belief. Naturally her instincts were to cover her head with her blanket, which she did, only to uncover it a few seconds later to see if her mom was still there. Big mistake. Right in front of her, noses almost touching, was her mom with the most evil smile she had ever seen. She screamed at the top of my lungs for her to get out, and covered her head again. All of a sudden the feeling was gone. She uncovered her head and NOBODY was there. The door was still closed and in the amount of time that had passed there was NO WAY she would have been able to run out of my room and close the door. The girl thought it was just a dream, but not until her mother told her she experienced the same thing.

Her mother had just gone to bed, and was laying in the dark saying her prayers. The girl's dad had been working the night shift, and the girl, of course, was out partying with friends. Suddenly she hears footsteps in the hallway walking quickly towards her room. She looked towards her doorway when suddenly a woman walked in. She was walking quickly, but hunched over. In her hands she had papers (like envelopes, and letters, mail type things). The woman never once looked at her, instead she walked up to my fathers desk, put the papers down on top of it, and walked around to the other side of the bed. It was at this time that the mom snapped out of her shock, and began praying. When she opened her eyes again the woman was gone. The funny thing was that she was not afraid of the woman being there. What scared her the most was that the woman that walked into her room, was HER!

More.

Before, it was a hotel, it was a mansion owned by a certain person. It was built in the style of an old western house, but they say that a "retro" look was in vogue at the time. So they counted and counted, but it seemed there was one room missing on the third floor. The spacing was wrong. There should have been six rooms. And all the rooms on the second floor matched up right on the second floor, but just five on the third. Then, it came up when people rening out the room were saying that they couldn't shake the feeling that there was a room next door to the one they had rented.

The group was sure their room was the last on the row, but stepping outside, they could see that the wall continued on. Then, that very night, from the wall of the room they were staying in, the very wall they had just been talking about, they heard a noise on the other side. Scritch Scritch. A scratching sound, and it went on and on. At first, the people who heard it thought they imagined it. But the next day, they told some other guests, and everyone listened that night. They could all hear it. There was a scratching sound, and it went on and on. Every night while they stayed, it was always the same. Finally they couldn't take it anymore, and they went to the hotel management to complain. The man at the front desk blanced when he heard the story. He told them that there did seem to be another room on the other side of that wall. But before they'd bought the building from the previous owner, the passageway had been walled off. Well, because there had been so many customer complaints, they decided to tear down the wall in order to make sure of what was on the other side. So they called in the contractor. And since it would happen the next day, the renters decided to stay to see what was behind the wall. The next day, the contractor came, and they broke through the wall. It turned out that there was a passageway there. And there was another room next door to the one the group was staying in. It looked like it should be exactly the same as the other rooms. However, there wasn't any knob on the door. There was a caulking all along the door jam. It was caulked up tight so not a crack was visible. There was no way to open the door. They had come to make sure, and that's just what they were going to do! So they busted the door down, and on the inside, there, in red letters,

"FATHER PLEASE LET ME OUT! FATHER PLEASE LET ME OUT!"

Guest kawaiimagic

...just finished reading all the stories O_O

bad idea, yet i love horror stories...

i dont think im gonna sleep well tonight :P..i like scaring myself too much >.<

I finally felt the effects of this thread last night, mini cooper kept me awake for hours and i swear to god i saw some mini cooper moving in the reflection of my mirror, something that was definitely not in my room, or atleast couldn't be seen in my room.

Guest soulremix.

In France, a young ambient musician by the name of Charles undertook an interesting new project. He was going to record the sound of himself sleeping, and release it under the name “La Nuit” (The Night). Charles lived alone in a rural area, which would remove things like car alarms, traffic, and such from being recorded. He planned his project for many months, acquiring the sensitive equipment to capture all outside noises as well as his own during sleep.

Finally, on the 27th of September, he decided to execute his plan. He set up all his equipment, and fell at sleep at midnight.

The next day Charles reviewed the recording. For the first hour, the recording played his own tossings and turnings as well as some distant dog barks and a few car alarms (So much for his plan to distance himself from cars). These continued throughout the 2nd hour as well, until Charles heard something that horrified him.

For at exactly 3 hours and 24 minutes in, the recording played the sound of his bedroom door opening.

OMG. That was creepy D:

Normally you sleep soundly, but the thunderstorm raging outside is stirring you from your sleep. You begin to doze, then another crash jolts you awake. The cycle lasts most of the night. So you lay there, eyes open and outward, looking at your room stretching out before you in oblong shadows. Your eyes move from nameless object, to object, until you reach your mirror, sitting adjacent to you across the room.

Suddenly a flash of lighting, and the mirror flickers in illumination. For a scant second the mirror revels to you dozens of faces, silhouettes within its frame, mouths open and eyes blackened. They stare out at you, their black pupils fixed upon your face.

Then it is done. Are you sure of what you have seen? Unsettled, you don’t sleep for the rest of the evening. The next morning you remove the mirror from your wall and toss it in the trash. It didn’t matter if the vision you had seen was of truth or falsehood, you wanted to be rid of that mirror. In fact, you scrap every mirror in your house.

Weeks pass and the event of that night falls into passive memory. You are spending the day at a friend’s house and it’s time to use the bathroom. While you are in there the faucet starts to run without you prompting it. Taken aback by this, you do not yet act, trying to reason with your paranoia in your mind. The water starts to steam and a skin of moisture covers the mirror up above. You’re watching intently as words form: “Please return the mirrors. We miss watching you sleep at night.”

Mirrors are fukken scary. Last line made me lol though.

HOLYCRAP. OMG. I have biggg mirrors on my closet door too >__<

I like this thread. I'm scared, but I read all the stories anyways lmao xD.

Thanks for sharing (:

Guest hear me roaar

TRUE STORY:

A young teenage girl had come home late from partying with some friends and had fallen into a deep sleep. She had slept for maybe 14 hours because at the time when she woke up, the alarm read 5:00 p.m. She had fallen into bed at 3:00 a.m that morning. She was asleep in her bed when suddenly she heard her bedroom door open. She looks out from under her covers and sees her mom, walking really strangely, kind of hunched over and rubbing her hands together come into her room. She was looking down at her hands, giggling eerily as she turned and closed the door. Needless to say she found this VERY strange, but being that it was her mom she still didn't think anything of it. The girl watched her mom walk towards her still hunched, still rubbing her hands, and still giggling strangely. It was at this point that her senses finally kicked into gear. She felt this terrifying fear go through my body. It was a feeling of pure evil and hatred, and it scared her beyond belief. Naturally her instincts were to cover her head with her blanket, which she did, only to uncover it a few seconds later to see if her mom was still there. Big mistake. Right in front of her, noses almost touching, was her mom with the most evil smile she had ever seen. She screamed at the top of my lungs for her to get out, and covered her head again. All of a sudden the feeling was gone. She uncovered her head and NOBODY was there. The door was still closed and in the amount of time that had passed there was NO WAY she would have been able to run out of my room and close the door. The girl thought it was just a dream, but not until her mother told her she experienced the same thing.

Her mother had just gone to bed, and was laying in the dark saying her prayers. The girl's dad had been working the night shift, and the girl, of course, was out partying with friends. Suddenly she hears footsteps in the hallway walking quickly towards her room. She looked towards her doorway when suddenly a woman walked in. She was walking quickly, but hunched over. In her hands she had papers (like envelopes, and letters, mail type things). The woman never once looked at her, instead she walked up to my fathers desk, put the papers down on top of it, and walked around to the other side of the bed. It was at this time that the mom snapped out of her shock, and began praying. When she opened her eyes again the woman was gone. The funny thing was that she was not afraid of the woman being there. What scared her the most was that the woman that walked into her room, was HER!

wow the first story and this one^^ was definately the scariest ones. it was very interesting to read though. i wanted to stop but i couldnt.

I am currently sitting in front of my computer, scared witless. Any moment now I am going to be killed.

Today a friend of mine told me a story.

His aunt had taken care of him since he was a small boy, and she told him last night about how his parents died. He did a very fair imitation of her (I knew them both pretty well):

“They were doing mission work in some nasty little south american country when a man burst into the mission hospital one night, terrified out of his mind. He told them that his sister had been killed by a Muerto blanco, and that he was certain that it was coming for him next. What is a Muerto blanco? Apparently it was some sort of bogey-man, something like that dumb chupacabra or whatever. They called it the White Death or the White Girl, because it was the soul of someone who hated life so much that they came back in their shrouds to kill those who told of them.

The man had been told about the vengeful spirit by his sister hours before her death. It was a girl with dead, black eyes that wept bile. The thing moved without ever actually moving its legs, and it stalked its victims back to their homes. Now, if you weren’t already aware that this thing was following you, once it got back to your house, it would start knocking on your door…

* Once for you skin, which she’ll use to patch her own decaying flesh.

* Twice for your muscle, which she’ll gnash her teeth on between victims.

* Thrice for your bones, which she’ll make knives to pick her teeth and kill her victims.

* Four times for your heart, which she’ll wear around her neck.

* Five times for your teeth, which she’ll polish and keep in a box.

* Six times for your eyes, which she’ll see the faces of your loved ones through.

* Seven times for your soul, which she’ll eat whole - you can never pass while you’re in her stomach.

She has to repeat this on any mirror or door between you and her.

You can try to outrun her, but she’s faster than the fastest man. And if you leave your home while she’s knocking on your door, she won’t be so courteous when she catches up to you.

Now the man was certain that this thing had killed his sister, that he had tried to tell the police, but they would not listen. Next he had tried to tell his priest, but the priest turned him away when he saw that the thing was following him now - oh, that’s right, I forgot about that - it can only get you if you tell someone else about it, or you saw it kill someone else. The man, after finishing his tale, stole a car from the mission, and was never seen again.

Apparently his mother and father had immediately called his aunt about this when it happened. They were found in the morning, skinned and dismembered. Their bodies were covered in tiny, child-like handprints.

His aunt was really drunk the night before, and had told him about that. He told me this story early in the morning today at school, before the cops arrived. His aunt had been murdered that night. I called him later that night, and he told me that he was being chased by someone, and now they were knocking on his door. I told him to stop mini cooperting me.

He held the phone away from his face for a minute, and I could hear slow, deliberate knocking. A moment later, I heard the door rip from its hinges and the dying screams of my friend.

Then a little girl’s voice spoke over the line: “WITNESS.” I hung up.

Three minutes ago someone started knocking on my door. She has to knock 28 times on my front door, 28 times on the mirror in the hall, and another 28 times on the door to my bedroom. She’s doing it slowly… I think she wants to scare me some more, let me know that my death is just moments away. I will not run - I couldn’t get to my car in time anyway. She started knocking on my bedroom door a minute ago, she should be done any moment.

Nice knowing you guys, it’s been funjklm,.-

WITNESS

Guest leelee.

Jeez, I'm getting the chills from reading all these stories!

I also happen to be a very paranoid person, so reading these is just making it worse. :lol:

Guest ms. rachellica

I paused for nearly 10 seconds after finishing it. While I was holding my breath from the shock, I heard my bedroom door open behind me.

DAMN Roommate

hahah i actually LOLed at this.

A young girl walking home from school found a small pile of Polaroid photos lying in the gutter. There were twenty in all, neatly wrapped in a rubber band. She picked them up, and as she walked she started to browse. The first photo was that of a ghostly white man on a black background, standing just far enough away from the camera that she couldn’t make out his features. The girl slid the photo to the back of the stack and looked at the next one. The photo was of the same man now standing a bit closer. The girl flipped through the next several photos quickly. With each one the man in the picture came a bit closer and his features were a bit clearer. Turning the last corner to her house, the girl noticed that the man in the photos seems to be looking at her even when she moved the stack from side to side. It frightened her, but she kept flipping them over, one by one. By the nineteenth picture, the man was so close his face completely filled the frame. His expression was the most horrifying the girl had ever seen. Walking up the driveway, she turned to the last photo. This time, instead of an image, there were two words: “Close enough.” Hearing a scream, the girl’s brother rushed to the door and opened it. All he saw was a pile of photographs lying on the doorstep. The top one looked like an extremely pale version of his sister, but she was standing too far back for him to be sure.

Damn. This was so awesome. Gave me the creeps.

Guest LionAngel

this is really old... i got it as a text message :P

A doctor was in the elevator, floor by floor, people went out. There's only two of them

left when suddenly the elevator went to the basement where the morgue is located.

A little kid was approaching the elevator calling for the doctor saying he wants to get on.

The doctor immediately closed the elevator door without letting the kid in.

The person beside him asked why he did not let the little kid in. The doctor replied,

"Did you see the red tag on that kid's wrist? It means that he's dead already."

then, the person replied, "Doctor, you mean like this?" raised his arm and showed a red tag

another one

one of those scary stories they tell us so that we'll sleep early during retreats

it was midnight at a retreat house. all the rooms composed of two students sharing it.

a student is suddenly awoken by a strange noise, something like somebody giggling devilishly.

afraid to open her eyes, she called out her roommate, and there was no answer. She called

her roommate again and this time, a wet chill just touched her back. She opened her eyes in horror

only to see her roommate laughing at her. She glared at her and said " very funny " and went off to try

and sleep again. after a few minutes the door creaked open and lights were turn on. She sat up

still sleepy and murmured " what now? " her roommate said.. " oh sorry, it's too dark and i can't

find my way from the bathroom "

:P

May not be exactly what you want, bit it gave me the jibblies when i first readi it,

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

that. creeped me out. i was reading it yesterday at like 12:30 in the morning and then i told all my friends the next day. but now i feel stupid for being freaked out because no one else seems to be as scared as i was. :\

Heres one

There was a girl who loved to read scary stories everyday all the time. One day while walking home from school, she saw a new bookstore and went in to see if they had any scary books. She asked the owner if he had any and he showed her an interesting looking scary book. The owner told her that the book was $100. The girl thought about whether she should pay or not, but the book looked too good to not buy. So she paid the full $100. But then the owner told her, " Whatever you do, DO NOT look at the last page under any circumstances." She agreed quickly went home to start reading it. Everyday she would come home and read. She read it and read it. But one day, she set the book next to an open window. The wind blew open the last page. With the bookstore owner's warning echoeing through her head, the girl slowly went to the book, her hand shaking violently as she grabbed the book...She looked at the last page..... And in the corner of the last page, in small print, it said..........

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

---------------

--------------------------------------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------