Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest 0oyokisuo0

IVY Comeback Showcase(Oct 27, 2009)

(1/3) - Touch Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnao_CbPN6Y

(2/3) - Goodbye Tears: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2KCB-WzEIc

(3/3) - Sonata of Temptation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIfEl0929k4

i absolutely love her dress. touch me is pretty damn catchy, i love the background music. i do hope the CD version isnt all autotuned...her voice sounds beautiful for the ballad. really glad she's making a comeback! so tired of little girls trying to be sexy.

i still hate sonata of temptation, so annoying.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

68657032.jpg

Preorder Ivy's album at Yesasia

41710807.jpg

Album is up at ivylicious.

I uploaded only a few right now...

Touch Me

Crazy

You Are The One ft JR Groove

안돼요 Feat. Day Day

Zoo ft. GilMe

여자라서

Okay, so I was disappointed with her choice of title song.. Her performances at the showcase were all okay. I know she can do better. If she comes out performing with the sass and charisma she did for her last album.. then I'm good. Her song is catchy enough to make it! A lot of netizens still hate her but there is a growing crowd saying they'll support her as an artist. =)

OMG, her mv was.. O__O... looked kind of cheap, trashy, and sexy. =X. I've never seen her go all sexy out in a long time!! Actually, no major solo female has gone for the inyourfacesexy concept in a while...

LOL, bring on the haters.

49705321.jpg

80701842.jpg

78967902.jpg

33878207.jpg

79394102.jpg

96067983.jpg

91069842.jpg

39430603.jpg

97196154.jpg

24865315.jpg

53442972.jpg

credits to suejinners

Watch the mv here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVmKvpWQdZ0

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

haha i was kinda shocked watching the touch me music video... i knew it would be a sexy concept, but i had no idea she would go THAT sexy. it's pretty gutsy of her, considering her precarious public image after the scandal. i'm kinda worried about the netizen reaction. but hey, more power to her! she looks great in it and it shows she's not just timidly stepping back into the spotlight - she's coming back fearlessly and with a BANG. and netizens may hate her, but they HAVE to acknowledge her talent. i'm listening to her album right now and i'm loving it so far :)

Guest doremii*

yeah when I watched her showcase perf for touch me and the MV.. I was like =/ this is going to gain her more haters

I like her ballads a lot more than the title song. I'm so glad she's back though. =)

I am a big fan of her but I think she may have to suffer on this album before winning back some of her fans. Remember Baek Ji Young did not fare too well at first after she came back from her scandal, but look where she is now.

The songs I heard so far are okay not spectacular. Like suejin said, she can do a lot better.

I think it would be smarter if she promote the ballad first and then go for the sexy image later... just what like Baek Ji Young did with her comeback. I hope her new company knows what they are doing because so far things aren't looking too great with the MV and all

M!Countdown Comeback

[1/2 Special Stage HQ 091029]MC Mong feat Ivy - I AM

[2/2 COMEBACK HQ 091029]Ivy - Good Bye Tears + Touch Me

The special stage with MC Mong was amazing!! Everything was perfect...

I really like her "Goodbye Tears" performance, she nailed it very well. However, her hairstyle seems really plain.

The lighting in "Touch Me" performance made me kinda dizzy O.o

Overall, it was wonderful to see her on stage again!!! Welcome back our Sexy Queen IVY!!

Ivy (아이비) - Touch Me (Electro Mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY9UJIGPzw0

Adios

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvX0tpOX8Q

Peek-A-Boo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZiGYmq3pwk

왜 나만 아프죠

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fJ9jDPnjqM

어차피 잊어야 할 사람

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaTWrc2_yQE

091029 MCountdown

2009102921183710021.jpg

2009102921155010021.jpg

2009102921115810021.jpg

2009102921101010021.jpg

2009102921070210021.jpg

2009102921025710021.jpg

2009102921052110021.jpg

credit: newsen

Guest suejinners

M! Countdown comeback was epic. It was her freaking 2nd performance!!! She was really good, even with Mnet's crappy mic. You could just tell that she was confident just by looking at her face. :D @bestiz the response was mostly neutral for her showcase... they said she was missing her usual stage presence.. they were absolutely right. She came back with the charisma I've been waiting for! I skimmed over the replies @bestiz again and most of them were pretty positive... saying how it blew them away.. it was the best.....they got goosebumps from watching it.....her stage presence was amazing 100times better than the showcase.. etc. People should recognize her for her talents! XD<3 YAY.

I liked her outfit! I think she kept her hairstyle simple cause her outfit stands out. GAH... this is only her 2nd performance and she was that good... I can't wait for the next.. She's finally back! T__T

20091029200357573982006.jpg

20091029212957303e72135.jpg

2009102912568138184.jpg

20091029195849467b62000.jpg

20091029200100885822004.jpg

20091029200715584f32013.jpg

20091029205813406b62100.jpg

20091029202400944822028.jpg

20091029202700950822030w.jpg

20091029202700951822030.jpg

20091029200734585f32013.jpg

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

suejin, you stole the words right out of my mind - her mcountdown perf was EPIC. totally blew me away. i'm SOOO glad ivy was able to work out the kinks from her showcase cuz mcountdown was a gazillion times better. and like suejin said, this is only her second performance - she's only just going to get better from here! at her showcase, goodbye tears sounded a bit forced - like she was pushing to get the sound out. but at mcountdown, it just oozed out of her naturally - this is the ballad-singing from ivy that i know and love. my only issue with that song was her hairstyle lol. and touch me - like i said earlier, i wasn't feeling it. but now after watching mcountdown, i'm loving it! loved the outfit. i honestly cannot name another sexy female singer who can sing a heartwrenching ballad beautifully like that and then turn around the next second and be that sexy diva who DOESN'T need to rely only on her good looks - she can dance her richard simmons off while belting out near-perfect vocals. and that duet with mc mong was everything i hoped for and more. everything at mcountdown was so good!!! i can't wait for the following performances cuz i know they're just going to get even better. IVY IS BACK :)

Still listening to her new album. so happy that she's finally back. There were several songs in her new album that were bleh... but I really like Track 10. That's gotta be my favorite. Her ballads are still so amazing.

and performances! FLAWLESS. ok. maybe I'm biased, but Ivy still has it going on. She improved for her second performance on m!countdown and I'm pretty sure she will work harder to get even better.

I'm hoping that she promotes other songs on her album. "Touch Me" is slowly growing on me, but there were better songs on her album. And her music video... I was very excited to watch it, but why oh why ivy? :( She really did look slutty in the music video. The Ivy I know can do a lot better than this. If she can recover from this scandal, I believe she can do it. :) Watch your back ladies...

Guest flying-solo

Wow, just wow. I just watched her comeback and her live is flawless! My god!

I'm not digging her outfits though lol

I still need to listen to her album! ^^

So happy she's back, I've been waiting for a very long time :)

It's also nice to see this thread flooded with posts again ^^

Guest doremii*

I agree with you guys :) her comeback was really good, much better than the showcase performances. I still don't like Touch Me though =/ and the choreography is kind of weird. Her Goodbye Tears perf sounded the same as the CD version.. amazingg

Guest 0oyokisuo0

yea the choreography of touch me is weird....but i love her stage presence and her outfit (and hair)!!!! its simple, covered, but still super sexy - i love the back.

i wonder if the music video will get banned....should've picked another director.

Ivy comeback title song ‘Touch Me’ MV banned from broadcast

Singer Ivy’s comeback 3rd album title song ‘Touch Me’ MV has been deemed inappropriate for broadcast and banned by broadcast companies.

Her company said on 30th October, “The MV to ‘Touch Me’ has been banned from broadcast on the reasons of too many sexual and adult reference. It has been regulated for viewing only for those above 19 years old.”

It was also said that the scenes which were viewed inappropriate were the scene where Ivy dances with the male main character, and also other revealing scenes in the MV.

Ivy’s company also said, “This took us off place, we felt sorry that the MV was banned from broadcast because it is Ivy’s comeback after 2 years.” The company stated that they may not consider editing the MV at all.

credits:sookyeong@wordpress(Kbites)

I think as expected, her MV got banned.sigh.. :(

If her company may not consider to edit the MV, I wonder what will they do if the MV still get banned.

Archived