Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest suejinners

Ivy is featured in Mc Mong's new song off his repackaged album!

it's a ballad called 'I am...' and it will be out on 10/6!!!!

credits ivylicious forums

I've been wanting another collab from these two! ^^

Theres no details about her own album release though. Articles have been mostly saying that her new album will drop sometime in October... but no exact dates yet.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

Ahead of comeback, Ivy to release making-of stories and videos

Singer Ivy will release the 30-day making-of story on preparing for her comeback coming October will be revealed on homepage (www.ivynus.co.kr) on 29th September.

Ahead of her 3rd album comeback, there has not been anything revealed until now, and she will eb revealing the image cuts and never-before-revealed video will be released.

The first story will be revealing the ‘Ivy syndrome’ which happened in 2007 when she released her 2nd album. After the release of this video, more videos about the recording works and choreography practices in preparation for her upcoming 3rd album will also be revealed through in the next 30 days.

This will be her comeback after 2 years and fans are anticipating for her comeback after so long.

Her comeback will take place in end-October.

credits to kbites

MC MONG & Ivy

18639899.jpg

credits to mc mong's cy

OMG 5 songs from her album are composed and written by PSY! I'm soooo looking forward to her album

Guest suejinners

AHHH!

Ivy's new album cover!?!?

15328010.jpg

+another photo

86843902.jpg

3rd Album Tracklist

1 Sensation

2 Crazy

3 Touch Me

4 눈물아 안녕

5 You Are The Ace (Feat. JR Groove)

6 Good

7 왜 나만 아프죠

8 Adios

9 여자라서

10 안돼요 (Rap Feat. Day Day)

11 Left 2 Right

12 어차피 잊어야 할 사람

13 Zoo (Rap Feat. 길미)

14 Peek-A-Boo

15 보란듯이

16 Touch Me (Electro Mix)

Holy Crap! 16 tracks.... I'm pretty excited!

Tracks 4 &15 are going to be released today!

More updates at the ivylicious forum

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

^ AHHHHH that first picture is so hot. she's definitely heading for a new direction with this look. i'm so excited :) also, i was on daum and saw this:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/music/view...90&p=newsen

these three new pics are creating buzz :) i'm so excited that slowly more and more things are coming out featuring ivy. i can't wait until her album comes out!

^ thank you for sharing so much :] you are always so fast.

anyways, i like the ballad a lot, especially the chorus. her voice sounds so soft and beautiful.

and 16 new tracks in her new album is great, i can't wait for it to come out. and i hope the netizens and the listener give her lots of support as well :]

NYLON

2009101916221510011.jpg

2009101916233110011.jpg

2009101916125110011.jpg

credit: newsen

the goodbye tears track sounds so good. sounds like she hasn't lost a step during her break. happy that this is going to be a full album, and not some puny mini album. and if those are the covers, they look like bad photoshopping.

Guest doremii*

her voice sounds beautiful in Goodbye Tears. I don't really like the song though, but then again I'm not really a ballad type of person xD

I can't wait for her comeback! she looks gorgeous in the pics.

^ thank you SOOOO much for posting the song! wow i literally got CHILLS listening to it. i've always loved ivy's ballads best, and this song is just absolutely beautiful. no one can sing ballads like ivy does :) definitely worth the wait!

according to this article, ivy's 눈물아 안녕 [goodbye tears] is already #1 on www.monkey3.co.kr, an online music site :) i just went to the site and her song with mc mong 나는... is #7 on the charts. yay!

http://media.daum.net/entertain/view.html?...&p=starnews

also, it's been revealed that seeya member [ex-member, i should say] nam gyu ri co-wrote the lyrics to ivy's song 안돼요, which is drawing attention among netizens.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/cluster_li...69&p=newsen

Archived