Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

I've been meaning to post this for a while... the Brave Brothers wrote the song Mi chu suh/Crazy with Ivy in mind and they planned on giving it to her. o_o! But when Son Dam Bi's company heard the song they were immediately hooked and bought the song soon after. It would have been pretty neat to see Ivy perform Crazy.

Oh, and I just read that she was spotted out on a date with Kim Tae Sung on the 19th at a cafe in KangNam!! Their still together =)!

Whoaa she was supposed to sing this song? that's pretty tighttt. It suits her well cause I can see Ivy doing that SOT dance when she says michyuh suh lol

but even so, if ivy makes a comeback i hope she doesnt sing a song from the brave brothers with that "xxx sound" in the beg. of each song..so annoying lol

and i'm glad shes still with that dude =]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

lol I know what you mean with the 'brave sounds'.

Ack! I'm a bit late but thanks! I just posted it with a note not to take it out of the forums. But you don't have to worry, the forums is practically dead><.

I've been meaning to post this for a while... the Brave Brothers wrote the song Mi chu suh/Crazy with Ivy in mind and they planned on giving it to her. o_o! But when Son Dam Bi's company heard the song they were immediately hooked and bought the song soon after. It would have been pretty neat to see Ivy perform Crazy.

Oh, and I just read that she was spotted out on a date with Kim Tae Sung on the 19th at a cafe in KangNam!! Their still together =)!

Ugh, I miss her T__T.

lol The forums....I haven't been there in a long time ^^; Should I create another banner for the forum? lol

Wow, serious? I would've loved to see Ivy perform that song =D

I miss Ivy too. I hope she comes back soon cause she's really talented.

like what everyone else is saying, it would have been interesting if she got to preform crazy, the sound i think would have been much more different because of her vocals. it would have also been good if she got to preform that song bad girl with mc mong that one two and seo in young preformed last year.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest judyl1031

*sigh* I MISS HER :( When will she be back?

Did anyone see Sori's version of "Temptation Sonata"? Not as good as the original I dare say.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chupao

i first saw her video "Aha" i was scanning my TV then i saw her DAMN shes . . you know !! but seriously i was stunned and after that day i always watch KBS then i saw some dramas which are aired here in the philippines such as Coffee Prince and Wedding , i think that was last 2005 , and i got into Kpop Krock ever since and of course the first Korean Movie ive watched " My Sassy Girl" hahaha

how come Ivy's not releasing any new song . . ive been thinking what happened to her is she into drama again ? anyways more power FIGHTING Kpop!!

• 1 month later...
Guest suejinners

wow. They met ivy randomly infront of froyo at my town.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4195/64...47669104109.jpg

how lucky. LOL

^

I just saw this..... freakin lucky.... I wish I could meet her randomly~

Anyways....

BIG NEWS!

It is being reported that Ivy's comeback will be due this OCTOBER!!! She was having trouble with her management company and recorded around 7 to 8 songs last year. They haven't done anything since then.

BUT she's currently in the U.S. getting ready for her album. (as you can see in the quote that she ran into a fan in LA) She will return to Korea next month to record the album!

Oh, and I think she's still with Kim Tae Sung! They were spotted at some concert together a month or two ago. =).

Yay! I can't wait to update the ivy forums. it's dead.. =(

454y.jpg

Sexy singer Ivy will have her comeback[/size

Sexy singer Ivy will have her comeback this autumn.

Her company said, “The issues between her and the company has been resolved and she is currently recording for her new album. We are seeing that she will comeback and have an album release in autumn.”

There were plans originally for Ivy to come back beginning of this year but because of some legal dispute, it was put on hold. And also previously in 2007, she was entwined in the whole ‘video threat’ issue with her boyfriend. And it was known she was dating composer Kim TaeSeong beginning of this year.

She will also be participating in the producing of this album. But her boyfriend will not be involved in her album producing this time.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest Yeony

I'm so happy for Ivy OMG ~ I really can't wait, her comeback ! I'm so happy now, i wants cry TT-TT OMG ~

I hope she will be great comeback =D

Hehe

Guest foxy_fli

Those guys are lucky! I wish I can meet Ivy once. I'm glad she's coming back. She's been gone too long.

I hope her new song will be a big hit like Temptation of Sonata.

• 1 month later...

yes ivy!!!! take out hyori!!!! although its gonna be hard for her to beat her, i hope she does....as their comebacks are close...and i think another ses member after bada is coming back to...shoo? or eugene? one of them! sexy divas comeback!!

Guest distorted-daytime

What's up with Ivy? I used to listen to her songs a lot in the past. I think she's more talented than a lot of overrated singers in the scene today.

Guest suejinners

20090803104830.jpg

From Solbi's cy about a month ago. Their under the same management company now.. along with kang ho dong, yoo jae suk etc.

90957607.jpg

"In front of the UCLA library

I can't jump high because of my heavy body

but my stress is all gone because of the clear refreshing weather!"

she finally started doing cyworld again!

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

omg she was at ucla??? she should have come to USC aka the better school!!! sorry i just had to get that out there - ucla and usc have a serious rivalry and i go to usc lol. but yay it's so nice to see her in such good spirits. i am just DYING for her comeback - it's been far too long. i wonder what her concept will be... i'm hoping for another fabulous ballad from her :)

Ivy jumps up high ahead of her comeback in October

2009090708592410202_1.jpg

Ahead of her comeback after 2 years, singer Ivy revealed the most recent photo of herself.

She uploaded a post and a photo on her minihompy on 6th September with the title ‘Jumping~!’. She wrote with the photo, “In front of UCLA library. Because my body is heavy, I can’t go up to the high places, but I feel like my stress is all gone in this refreshing weather.”

She also wrote the line “Don’t hurt me” on her minihompy. It has been known that Ivy has went to the States last July and the photo was taken then.

Meanwhile, Ivy will be back with a comeback album this Autumn in October and she is working on the album recording now.

credit: sookyeong @ kbite

Guest Badboyz

"don't hurt me" is a pretty random thing to say on your hompie lol...

Nonetheless, FINALLY!!

Her boyfriend is going to write her, her best song yet!!!

After Lee SeungGi, Psy gives song for Ivy’s comeback

Ahead of his own singer comeback, singer Psy is currently working on a song for singer Ivy’s comeback.

Psy is known to have taken part in the album composing for singer Ivy, whose comeback is rumoured to be in coming October.

Psy’s company said, “Psy, who does not have any plans to release an album anytime this year, has been writing songs for other singers lately.” Already, Psy has written a song for singer Lee Seung Gi’s comeback 4th album.

It is known that Psy will be composing about 3 songs for Ivy’s album and they will most probably be electronica dance songs.

Psy is also known to have written songs for other singers like Lexy’s debut song ‘AeSongEe’ and Seo In Young’s ‘Cinderella’.

Psy’s company said, “Already doing concert and writing songs will be taking up most of his time this year. So plans for his comeback album will be pushed till next year. He will meet fans through the music he made for singers Ivy and Lee Seung Gi for the time being.”

Meanwhile, Psy will be having his broadcast comeback on SBS Kim JungEun’s Chocolated aired on 12th September.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Archived