Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kpopstar

i think ivy is an amazing dancer, well actually on of the most best dancer

i think that for her debut 2009 they shouldnt made her look so pale although she has beautiful skin

maybe a little more eye make up to make her look more fierce can bring her more confidence on stage and song

i like her though.....hmmmm her neew album i dont like..... =)

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

ivy's touch me perf at the visiting korea opening concert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH3NKPkP0yw

so i find it EXTREMELY weird that ivy only made comebacks on mcountdown and inkigayo, and since then she's only performed on mcountdown in terms of gayo programs - mcountdown, inkigayo, music core, and music bank. i skimmed over an article two days ago (i can't seem to find it now) questioning whether ivy will be able to perform on these gayo shows. the article said something about controversies with fantom (her previous management company) were barring mbc, kbs, and sbs from working with ivy and that's why she had to turn to cable companies like mnet? i didn't quite understand what exactly was going on. the article also said that gayo programs are not booking ivy for their shows because there are just so many popular girl groups these days that they just don't have enough time, nor are they willing, to include her in their packed lineups. it's just really sad and unfair...

-edit-

i couldn't find the original article i read, but here's another one discussing the issue: http://article.joins.com/article/article.a...c=rss|news|star. it basically talks about how non-cable networks sbs, mbc, and kbs are boycotting ivy because of bad blood between them and fantom entertainment.

^I hope her management will solve this problem soon. Seriously, it's really sad to see her only performing at M Countdown. I wish she could peform at all TV stations.

anyways, I'm glad she will attend MAMA.

I'm really excited to see her special stage with 2PM<333

Ivy and 2PM for special surprise stage on MAMA?

After having pulled in great attention with TOP and Lee Hyori’s kiss at least year’s year end ceremonies, the special stage this year has been revealed to be between 2PM and Ivy.

MAMA has stated that there will be a surprise stage with these two singers. With the shocking kiss that took place last year, many are expecting the chemistry between Ivy and 2PM to be a step higher in an effort to attract the same, if not more, attention.

2PM is not only the sexiest male group of the year, but Ivy is the returning ‘Sexy Queen,’ making the anticipation for their stage that much greater. Many are translating this stage as the meeting of 2009’s sexiest icons.

With SM artists boycotting and the withdrawal of SS501, Son Dambi, and etc, the public has been wondering whether MAMA could pull off a successful ceremony. Amongst the controversy, the stage between 2PM and Ivy is receiving that much more anticipation and expectations.

C: Asiae; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY, Sookyeong@Wordpress (Kbites)

Guest flying-solo

Gah! I love 2PM and I'm really looking foward to their joint stage!

Also, it's really sad to hear that the non cable networks are boycotting Ivy. I hope all their issues will be resolved soon.

Ivy’s no-show on music programs, problems with ex management company?

There has been much interests about how we will not be seeing Ivy perform on music shows after she released her 3rd comeback album ‘I Be’ on 29th Oct, and perform only for once on SBS Inkigayo on 1st November.

After her performance on SBS Inkigayo on the 1st, there was no other appearances on music shows on MBC and KBS. There has also been much interests from netizens and fans who found it a shame not being about to see Ivy perform live on shows even though the songs from the album are doing well up on music charts.

About her no-show, MBC And KBS explained, “If the song is good, of course we will liaise for performance, but from Ivy’s side it felt that they did not see the need to do performances.” pointing to the problem with Ivy’s ex management company.

Even though currently Ivy is under Dechocolate e&tf, she was under P Entertainment until 2007. And P Entertainment would earn lobby from PDs on shows to have its entertainers go on show, and current and ex PDs of KBS and MBC had stood in court after knowing about it.

And hence, many from the broadcast companies have seen Ivy’s appearance on their own music shows as inappropriate even though she is currently no longer under P Entertainment.

Furthermore, this was worsen by the fact that Ivy’s ‘Touch Me’ MV was banned from broadcast for being inappropriate for viewing of the minors with its sexual references in the MV.

It seems that Ivy has been the victim for the discords that happened between her ex management company and the broadcast companies.

But it seems that this is not the problem for Kang HoDong, Yoo JaeSeok and Go HyunJung, who are currently in the same company as Ivy, because being prominent MCs on the shows for all 3 broadcast companies, it is impossible to take them off their current shows.

Dechocolate e&tf said, “Ivy’s strength is in her powerfullive performance. Given the situation she is in now which had caused her not to be able to appear on music shows, we felt regretful for that. We had been looking forward to show this singer’s passion for music to many fans and music fans.”

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

That sucks for Ivy. I'm glad that she's doing pretty well considering her many unfortunate situations. She's actually the biggest mover of the week on soompi music chart :)

^

^

Why can't they just solve it?I'm sure her management can solve the problem. It's just they don't have the intention to solve it. During the SOT era, she was able to perform on all TV stations without any problem. Now seeing her only performing at M!Countdown is a joke for me. -_-

Ivy Back Episode 4

Ivy Back Ep.4 (1/3)

Ivy Back Ep.4 (2/3)

Ivy Back Ep.4 (3/3)

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

so i was in korea during the spring doing a study abroad semester at yonsei university and as i was watching episode 4 of ivy back, i recognized the place in hongdae/shinchon she was walking with her friends and eating ice cream! and that white guy who got her signature - he was a yonsei korean language institute student, which is also where i took classes. i used that same textbook he had to get ivy's signature LOL. so funny... in the episode, ivy tells her friends that hongdae is her favorite place - she must go there often because that's where i met her when i was in korea :D

Netizens are angry over Ivy’s sexy joint stage with 2PM Nich Khun

Singer Ivy has angered many netizens with her sexy joint performance with 2PM Nich Khun on 2009 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) on 21st November.

The concept of her performance that day was ‘vampire concept’ and she was seen clad in a white dress, showing her a very sexy cleavage, and putting up a dance performance which was involved much skinship with Nich Khun.

And all these while many fans from different parts of Asia are watching closely to. After MAMA ended, many netizens have visited Ivy’s minihompy and left comments like “I was watching this with my family and I felt embarrassed”, “Even though it may be the concept, the outfit is too revealing” etc

Ivy’s company has also came out to clarify, “2PM fans, please look at this as just a performance.”

credit:Sookyeong@Wordpress (Kbites)

Gosh, the netizens need to stop!!Please...

I don't think her outfit is too revealing..

About her performance that involved much skinship with Nickhun, just take it as a concept.

ivy-4.jpg

Ivy and Seo In Gook.

I laughed when she was trying to seduce him lol

Guest flying-solo

lol Seo In Gook was cute when she went up to him XD

...and omg, those fangirls, can they please calm down? It was only a performance...

Archived