Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest iron cupcake

^I agree, they really need to start respect someone's personal life.

She has her own life..

The netizens need to stop and get over it, especially with those negative comments..

I guess they are jealous of her...

Yeah, can never figure out how cuddling someone is such a negative thing...do these losers think she was going to be their mate in the future...and that cuddling some guy translates to "cheating on her fans"?

LAME.

Most antis tend to be fat or flat broads with acne problems or ugly/shy frustrated 20-something virgin males who can't communicate outside the net.

Go IVY!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest suejinners

It was revealed recently that Ivy wrote the lyrics for SNSD's song Dear Mom. She used the name ' The Lighthouse'. Her boyfriend Kim Tae Sung composed the song. Some netiezens are being very negative about this fact. They think she was only able to do this because of her boyfriend. -__<;

You can hear the song + lyrics/translations here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Wfzdc-uz8

the lyrics are really well written. Good Job Ivy T__T

------------EDIT

She also wrote the lyrics for Shinee's Last Gift under the name 'The Lighthouse'

You can hear the song + lyrics/translations here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPeMLfQCuk

Guest BigBangLuv

^ OH wow really..? Thats very interesting to hear that she wrote the lyrics ;o...

And wow... thats pretty rude of netiezens to say that ><...

but anyways... goodness I REALLY miss Ivy ALOT :tears: ... I really hope she comes back to the music scene

I really miss watching her perform ><!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .:LaUrEn.:

I MET IVY TODAY AT A COFFEE SHOP IN HONGDAE :D ohhhh my goodness. she looked absolutely gorgeous (she looks thinner than the last time i saw her - understandably with all the stress of what she went through, poor thing) and she was just the sweetest thing ever. she looked like she was in good spirits and was smiling widely the whole time. when she found out i was from america, she even introduced me to her american friend who was with her. and she graciously took pictures with me and my friends. i asked her when her new album would come out and she just smiled and said it would still be awhile, unfortunately. but OH MY GOODNESS, it was unbelievable. the last time i met her was a couple years ago at incheon airport and i was only able to get her autograph. this time i was able to get pictures!!! i seriously feel like the luckiest girl alive :)

-edit-

here's one of the pictures :] i look scared out of my mind and i'm all flushed. her friend laughed at me cuz my hands were shaking lol

ivy.th.jpg

Guest Hyorish

awesome encounter. kinda sad to hear that her album still won't be coming out anytime soon. at least she's happy now, going through all the mini cooper netizens have been putting on her.

So true, I'm glad she's not letting them bother her. They really take things out of proportion...

I MET IVY TODAY AT A COFFEE SHOP IN HONGDAE :D ohhhh my goodness. she looked absolutely gorgeous (she looks thinner than the last time i saw her - understandably with all the stress of what she went through, poor thing) and she was just the sweetest thing ever. she looked like she was in good spirits and was smiling widely the whole time. when she found out i was from america, she even introduced me to her american friend who was with her. and she graciously took pictures with me and my friends. i asked her when her new album would come out and she just smiled and said it would still be awhile, unfortunately. but OH MY GOODNESS, it was unbelievable. the last time i met her was a couple years ago at incheon airport and i was only able to get her autograph. this time i was able to get pictures!!! i seriously feel like the luckiest girl alive :)

-edit-

here's one of the pictures :] i look scared out of my mind and i'm all flushed. her friend laughed at me cuz my hands were shaking lol

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img187.imageshack.us/img187/

omgoodness you are so lucky to meet her not once but twice! ahh

but i'm glad u did because you were able to update on us how she's doing. thanks for sharing with us! much appreciated!

Guest BLurBLur

omg that is juz so awesome... u r soooo lucky to have met her........... how i wish i could do the same... hahahhaha....

but either way.. thank u for sharing ur encounter with us... and updating us on her news.... :)

Guest suejinners

-edit-

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6409/ivy.th.jpg

I'm so incredibly jealous of you! It's great to hear that she's still so sweet to her fans. Your so lucky to have met her two times!!!Thank you so much for sharing and posting the photo!

Do you mind if I post it at the ivylicious forums?? It's so incredibly dead. Lol.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

^sure go ahead, i don't mind if you post it. anything to spread the ivy love :) but can you make sure no one posts it elsewhere? i don't want my picture randomly floating around the internet lol. GAHHHH i wish we had some more ivy news!

Guest Suzuki Samara

Oh girl, you're so lucky! ;_; I envy you! HAHA

Ivy looks so beautiful, I love her smile too, yay <333 But is a really sad new about the 3rd album. :\ But it's ok! We'll wait for Ivy, right? ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest suejinners

^sure go ahead, i don't mind if you post it. anything to spread the ivy love :) but can you make sure no one posts it elsewhere? i don't want my picture randomly floating around the internet lol. GAHHHH i wish we had some more ivy news!

Ack! I'm a bit late but thanks! I just posted it with a note not to take it out of the forums. But you don't have to worry, the forums is practically dead><.

I've been meaning to post this for a while... the Brave Brothers wrote the song Mi chu suh/Crazy with Ivy in mind and they planned on giving it to her. o_o! But when Son Dam Bi's company heard the song they were immediately hooked and bought the song soon after. It would have been pretty neat to see Ivy perform Crazy.

Oh, and I just read that she was spotted out on a date with Kim Tae Sung on the 19th at a cafe in KangNam!! Their still together =)!

Ugh, I miss her T__T.

ivy96.gif

ivy93.gif

Guest Badboyz

Damn when is she coming back...

I'm sure the korean people have forgiven her and everything...

COME BACK SOON~~~

Archived