Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twinkie.

I am a Ivy fan & 2PM fan.

I apologize that the 2PM fans are leaving such harsh comment to her.

They have no idea what she's going through now. I'm pretty sure she changed into a better person.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/view.html?...88&p=newsen

just found this article on daum. to sum it up, ivy has shut down her minihompy due to the overflow of negative comments by 2pm fans following the joint MAMA performance. these comments included - "why are you touching nickhun," "do you want to get your minihompy terrorized?" "you shouldn't have done that," and "you might as well have come out naked" in regards to her performance outfit. her minihompy currently reads "thank you hottests! hompy temporarily closed."

i just have to say that this is ridiculous. fans can't tell performance apart from reality?! and in regards to her outfit, netizens are kidding themselves if they think that outfit is slutty in comparison to some outfits we've seen on other korean artists. ivy is known for her rather conservative dress while performing her sexy numbers. it was long sleeves and long pants for crying out loud. yes it was semi low cut, but big whoop - she has big boobs; get over yourselves. i can think of far more provocative outfits worn by hyori and suh in young, and i don't mean that in a bad way. i just hate that ivy is getting so much slack for this.

Guest Cloud_Honey

^ Here's the full article:

Ivy shuts down her Cyworld after harsh comments from Hottests

Ivy was getting attacked by 2PM fans, specifically Nichkhun's on her cyworld minihompy. We thought it was just another minor fangirl rage moment, but the continued harassment has finally gotten to Ivy. Ivy has now shut down her cyworld minihompy and on the main title it says, "Thank you Hottests! I will shut down my minihompy for a while." I have to hand it to Ivy for her sarcasm, it made me chuckle.

With that said, Ivy definitely had no intentions of angering Nichkhun's fans with the performance. Not only that, but it wasn't even her idea. It should be blatantly obvious that Mnet wanted to grab more viewers by putting an idol group and a sexy singer up on stage together - but as usual, fangirls are insane.

The comments she received were pretty harsh and she did not deserve most of them. What is there to be angry about? It's just a performance, get over it.

Source: Allkpop

This is just freaking stupid. Bunch of lifeless losers.

Khunnie's biggest fan here... wahh I'm so sorry that she has to close her cyworld. I hope she'll open it soon. It's not her fault really. You can tell she determined to make the good show and IMO she did just that. To be honest, I was cursing at my Khunnie, he should have been more touchy. :P She's beautiful and has a very nice body. I envy her. lol

wow. seriously? netizens get a life. was it really necessary to keep attacking her? ivy couldn't have done the performance by herself. CLEARLY Nichkhun was also on stage with her. CLEARLY he was also rubbing up on her too. He could've left, but why didn't he? because it was a P-E-R-F-O-R-M-A-N-C-E. Why is it that he can get away with it because it's just a performance, but if Ivy does it to him it's so offensive?

seriously. this makes me so mad.

Ivy does not deserve this.

Guest suejinners

The bashing was expected. I know not all of the Hottests didn't leave negative comments on her cy but the ones that did were still members of that fanclub......... so its not surprising that Ivy would leave that note along with closing her cy down. Whatever... the performance is a done deal. It's not like Ivy or Nickhun can turn back time.

@Lauren. That's cool how you recognize the student who got her autograph! Ivy really does love Hongdae.

It's really LQ but Ivy sang a line of SDB's crazy on a radio program! Remember that the song was originally made for her?

It sounds so different yet cool! =)

^I really like her 'Crazy' version..I wish she was the one who sang it...

The netizens are too harsh, they really need to stop cause Ivy doesn't deserve it at all.

This makes sad when she's trying regain her title once again as one of the best female singer and the netizens are attacking her like non-stop. They really need to stop..

Guest shinhdeplol

happyhandball.jpg

Hello this is the HAPPY HANDBALL FESTIVAL staffs,

This is the guiding information about the Happy HandBall festival Concert

==============================================================

▶ Date: Fri, November 27th, 2009 19:30 to 21:00

▶ Venue: Jamsil Students' Gymnasium

▶ Cast: 2PM, Wheesung,See-Ya, Maya, Kim Tae-woo, One Two, MtoM, BEAST, Lynn, etc.

▶ Date: Sun, November 29th, 2009 19:30 to 21:00

▶ Venue: Jamsil Students' Gymnasium

▶ M C:

▶ Cast: SHINee, Andy, Ivy, No-Brain, Mighty Mouth, TRAX + Air, MBLAQ etc.

CREDITS : NAVER (POSTER); HAPPY HANDBALL OFFICIAL SITE (SOURCE); giggle.@B2STRISING

Guest KhmerGuy231

I found Ivy's performance at MAMA sucked... Only cuz I expected something bigger.

I dont understand why Netizens have so much power in Korea. o_O They need to get over it and go play in traffic.

On another note, she looked really good, and I enjoyed her cd :)

Ivy, “I did not close down my minihompy because of 2PM fans'

Singer Ivy comes out to explain the statement she wrote on her minihompy ‘Thank you Hottest’ while closing down her minihompy.

Ivy’s performance with 2PM Nich Khun previously on 21st November on 2009 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) has attracted many bashing on her minihompy by fans. In the end, her minihompy was closed down, and she left a message thanking 2PM fans Hottests which had led to another round of criticisms. .

But Ivy reveals that the reason for closing down her site is not 2PM fans, “It is very much a misunderstanding.”

Ivy said, “Even though there are fans who left hurtful bashing message on my minihompy, the message was meant for those who complimented me on the performance that day. I wanted to thank those people hence the message was posted up when the minihompy was closed down.”

She added, “I have also been through the phase as a highschooler who idolizes stars, I understand the fans very well, and because of that I want to thank the 2PM fans who have encouraged me.”

c:ETO, Sookyeong@Wordpress (Kbites)

Finally, there's no more misunderstandings.

That's a relieve..Thanks for 2PM fans who have encouraged her<333

ncly, Thanks for sharing those pics!!She looks really pretty..

this past episode of IVYBACK really showed how lighthearted she took all the criticism from the MAMA performances. also having Jo Kwon and Changmin from 2AM there with her watching performance and reading the comments on her hompi was helpful. she even got JYP's approval so it must be all good.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

Ivy Back Episode 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFKY_68ltA0...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-nzLf7s8_Y...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHbylr3o9k0

the sound in the second part is super distorted, but i DID catch her saying that taecyeon is her favorite 2pm member lol. and it was super cute seeing her with jokwon and changmin - they all seem close from their trainee days.

Cyworld update – Ivy’s minihompy most visited with 840K hits in just 1 week

ss14y.jpg

In just 1 week last week, Ivy’s minihompy has attracted over 840K visitors.

This was due to her special sexy performance with 2PM Nich Khun during 2009 MAMA, which was the talk of Kpop town. But now Ivy has closed down most of the menus to her minihompy like photobook and diary. But Ivy has stated that she did not close it down due to the 2PM fans in her recent interview.

9ca16016.jpg

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest starlight5

Holy crap on a cracker, 840K?!?! Just one tenth of that would cause all the servers at a university campus to go crazy!! No wonder she had to close it!! :blink:

It's so sad that she can't perform on Music Bank or Music Core. Her album has alot of songs, I hope she'll start promoting another song soon. :)

Archived