The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylishAzNx07

1994? My gosh, the SM trainees are getting younger and younger.

Hmm, some are my age though.^^

^Super Junior was always a rotating group.

But it's a good thing they rotate since current members who haven't gotten much publicity can show their own stuff once they're out of SuJu. Get more publicity, etc.

I believe Kang Jun Young dropped out of Super Junior 2005, because...

well, there are two theories people have said:

1. he had personal problems with school and other stuff.

2. his personality refrained him from getting along with the other SuJu members...rumor has it, he was a ssagaji and yeah.

But I think he most likely dropped out because of personal problems. I'm really happy he's coming out in Super Junior '06, since you have no idea how dissapointed I was when I heard he wasn't going to be in the SuJu '05.

Kang Jun Young is also really close friends with ChangMin of DBSG, or so I've heard.

Woah hes goin to come out in Super Junior this year?? Dayum the group is big enough already ... :phew:

Guest aircastles

Woah hes goin to come out in Super Junior this year?? Dayum the group is big enough already ... :phew:

^It's rumored he's going to be in it, but I heard from most people that he's coming out and it's confirmed.

Haha, they're not going to add him into the current SuJu but once SJ rotates, he'll be in the new Super Junior group (Super Junior 2006).

Wow. That's a lot of people, and most of them are quite young. I wish them the best of luck in their success! That Hong Bora looks pretty though.

Guest StylishAzNx07

^It's rumored he's going to be in it, but I heard from most people that he's coming out and it's confirmed.

Haha, they're not going to add him into the current SuJu but once SJ rotates, he'll be in the new Super Junior group (Super Junior 2006).

aww you mean that super junior members are goin to b taken out?? O__O that sucks...

Guest aircastles

aww you mean that super junior members are goin to b taken out?? O__O that sucks...

^Sadly, yes.

But there is one good thing about that: the current SJ members that never recieved much publicity can show off their individual talent. ;)

That's good, no?

Am I the ONLY one that doesn't find Baek Min Hyun that cute?

Oh well, I wish him luck in the future ... and to all the other trainees. :)

Guest davidnuknow

woah... they're soo young... some are like 12 years old?! that's RELI young!!! but IM YOONAH is SOOOO PRETTYYY!!! when's she gonna debut?? i cant wait!!

Guest Hachi_:3

have you guys heard of a 12-year old girl named beag halim (백하림)?

my friend said that she auditioned and she made it so if you hear anything like that post plz~ :)

Guest StylishAzNx07

^Sadly, yes.

But there is one good thing about that: the current SJ members that never recieved much publicity can show off their individual talent. ;)

That's good, no?

Am I the ONLY one that doesn't find Baek Min Hyun that cute?

Oh well, I wish him luck in the future ... and to all the other trainees. :)

yea i agree that there are some members that a pretty underrated who deserve more attention so it is good for them if they get rotated out, although i like them as a group.

also for sure they r getting rotated, really?? cuz i went into the super junior forum and they said they aren't rotating members. :huh: im confused...

Guest aircastles

yea i agree that there are some members that a pretty underrated who deserve more attention so it is good for them if they get rotated out, although i like them as a group.

also for sure they r getting rotated, really?? cuz i went into the super junior forum and they said they aren't rotating members. :huh: im confused...

^Hmm, I'm not too sure about that. But you see, I've always heard that SJ was going to be rotated and that there is going to be SUPER JUNIOR '06. Unless, they're just creating a new Super Junior group while Super Junior 2005 is going to continue with their activities. I highly doubt that, though. I'm guessing that Super Junior is going to come out sometime around November of this year.

But yeah, I agree it's going to be weird to see a new SJ group since I've become so used to the current members.

Why don't I do some research on Super Junior and the outcomes and send you a PM about it? Unless, you don't want it. I just don't want a fan to be left hanging. :)

Guest sujukawaii

KIM JONG HYUN is cute xD

and closer to my age

off topic

i thought they arent rotating the member of SuJu

if they do

SM is stupid.

Guest StylishAzNx07

^Hmm, I'm not too sure about that. But you see, I've always heard that SJ was going to be rotated and that there is going to be SUPER JUNIOR '06. Unless, they're just creating a new Super Junior group while Super Junior 2005 is going to continue with their activities. I highly doubt that, though. I'm guessing that Super Junior is going to come out sometime around November of this year.

But yeah, I agree it's going to be weird to see a new SJ group since I've become so used to the current members.

Why don't I do some research on Super Junior and the outcomes and send you a PM about it? Unless, you don't want it. I just don't want a fan to be left hanging. :)

yea sure thanks!! cuz im really confused...one site says its confirmed they arent being rotated then another says the opposite like you. so yea pm me if u find anything out. xD thanks

Guest .WaKoGirL*

oh my goddd.. the second pic. kim moon kyu reminds me sooo much of brian!!! they so adorable. and dayum . these girls are so pretty. lol.

Guest trueloveway

kang jun young.. he caught my eye when suju first came out so i was sad when i found out he was taken out.

but~ the fact that he might debut this year gives me hope.

Guest cmy_185

did you guys know that it's actually KIM HYO YEON that did the WAVE during Boa's performance in MKMF? NOW THAT IS AWESOME.

Guest tuttyfruit

too many young trainees? sm entertainment tries to produce the big next thing. like always.

Archived