Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cmy_185

The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest SYK

I don't know about the girls, but a couple of the guys remind me of Si Won, one looked like he could be Ki Bum's little brother, and that Mun Kyu kid looks so cute!@!! I think I saw him somewhere bfore...the magazine...? Yeah....he was at thie soccer thing because of the World Cup. He was that adorable little boy who I said if he stayed taht way, he would become popular among all girls!! ::GASP:: IT'S HIM!!

wow how do yu kno that they are trainees? lol

is there like an unknown list somewhere? like this year it seem like ppl finally kno what is going on behind the scenes of sm entertainment .. i never heard of trainees until this year .. but anyways the boys look so young !

hmm I HOPE THEY DO NOT CHANGE SUPER JUNIOR! they better not .. seriousllyy.. that wud be stupid!

OH KRAP.

these kids are hella young. :lol:

KIM SANG HOON, HAN KYU WAN, & KANG JUN YOUNG are hot. :) and not to0 old (for me.) lmao x) jp jp. Ever since Shinhwa left SM, I've never really listened to any band from the company. O__O not even Super Junior or those DBSK guys. :P

As stated above^, I think, no more likely, it's been confirmed that SuperJunior '05 is not going to break up. Which is a good thing :D My sister says there's an article about it somewhere...

And mann, I wish I was a trainee :( But I've got no such talent lols :P Good luck to those youngsters, especially the little '94s! Hope they can handle the pressure! I heard SM entertainment's managers and everything were mean. But those trainees are so cute! Most of the male trainees are about my age :blink:.

theyre so young. some are even younger than me! definitely more talented than me! Han kyu wan is hot =] hyo yeon can danceeeeeeeeee!! wow she has so many piercings.

They're so fricking young that it's kind of creepy... they're getting younger and younger...

KIM JONG HYUN reminds me of Lee Seung Ki

The girls are pretty cute (:

Guest 박지영

오오 남분들 괜찮은데

아ㅏㅏ 어린애들봐 .. 귀엽군 음

근데 .. 슈퍼주니어 맴버들 그대로 좋은데 .. 왠또밖군다는소식 ..?

-_-a

I should think that she's one of the most popular sm trainees that hasn't debuted yet (unlike imyoonah etc) because of the jaejoong/donghae rumors?

무슨 루머 ??

Guest Sweety_x1

BAEK MINHYUN is so hot :blush:

why does KIM MOONKYU look so young? he looks like hes 10 o_o but hes like 13

IM YOONAH is freakin pretty ^-^ i like her the best out of "Super Girls"

&& HONG BORA has BEAUTIFUL eyes.. theyre so pretty<3

SM is crazy, they are trying too hard. Most of those people are either younger than me or about the same age, and im already young. I feel old compared to some of those girls :mellow:

Seriously, half of these people probably aren't even gonna debut. I probably feel bad for them :crazy:

Guest Beautiful

those guys are too cute =) . . .

Guest hI^slyer

you have got to be kidding me, younger stars are appearing out of nowhere these days lol. makes me feel old :(

waitt.. are the guys ONE group? n the girls ONE group?? cuz the age difference is so big between some of emm (espceically wit the guys)

nonetheless.. they're all so CUTEEE n prettyyy =D

wow, they're all young.

glad i'm still young. haha

they look all pretty nice looking.

BAEK MIN HYUN is very good looking ^^,

anyways thanks for sharing :)

Does anyone have Stella Kim's picture? I can't see it :o Boo.

Dang I thought there would be a whole mess of anti-stella fans cuz she's dating Shi Won. I guess nooooot.

Guest sana

So that's her name... wow, she so better at dancing than me and I'm older than her o__o