The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iamgracekim

im yoonah was in super junior's "U" music video and she was in the magazine with kibum, donghae and shiwon<3

speaking of shiwon, i heard a rumor that could possibly be true, is stella kim really going out with shiwon? :blink::vicx:

Guest iamgracekim

oh and does anyone know JESSICA's cyworld? i want to see where she wrote about her & donghae rumors.

Guest StylishAzNx07

I'm only 17 and I feel myself feeling really old. :X geez iono about you but i think SM is training kids too young .... i just don't see the point. I mean i know kids SHOULD start singing careers earlier but iono i think its wrong for 12, 13 year olds to b training. but thats just ME....

also I shouldn't b judging Stella Kim & Jessica Jung but they seem kinda slutty ... its like one day i hear one of them is dating shiwon then the next day someone else.... iono maybe im just jealous but from all the rumors and all I'm not liking them. :X

Guest Freda

all of them are quite good looking.. some are really young.. others like born in 1983/4? hmmm... it's about the right age. i think sm's taking some a little over board... they're probably trying to pull another 'boa' -__-

Guest kimi xx

Baek min hyun is a cuter there, he reminds me of Choi shiwon from super junior. =x There all cute though. And the females are really pretty in a way~

Guest bloopy_babo

They look so YOUNG to me. haha Even though I am a '91 too but it will be odd seeing people my age start debuting. WAH THE '93 and '94 are soo YOUNG. They are my little brother's age.

Cant wait for the NEW future SM

Guest she-smiles

omg, this guy is cute --------> BAEK MIN HYUN

jessica jung and jaejoong/donghae rumors? WHAT RUMORS?! *scratches head*

anywho.

these people are very cute/pretty. lol. but wow... such youngins'!!!

oh and does anyone know JESSICA's cyworld? i want to see where she wrote about her & donghae rumors.

she deleted that cyworld awhile back. the rumors about her & donghae are old news. also, she doesn't have one because the company made every trainee delete theirs for privacy and other stuff.

also, just because you may hear stories about stella or jessica being with a dbsg member or suju member does not make them slutty. jessica has been with SM for almost 5-6 years now, so she's been training with some of the guys at the same time. what's wrong with just being good friends? no need to make a big deal out of it.

Guest baybiifusion

Surgery? And they're like 16?

Some of them do look old.. XDD

i doubt SM would make them have plastic surgery at such a young age =/

Super Girls were rumoured to debut last month and they still havent,

i'm really looking forward to see how good they really are since Jessica has been training as long as BoA has,

i guess she wont be the next so-called 'BoA'. i'm also looking forward to that 'chinese BoA' to debut...

a duet with Junsu god i envy her soo much =[ 2 years of training, that's not like SM :huh:

it's good to see that SM are keeping suju as a whole big group now ^^ they took off the '05 xD

Guest DBSK_love

wow...so young...idk why my friend isnt there..i mean she told she signed with SM so...its weird..but then again she just signed with her....she kinda looks jessica jung

but thanx for sharing

Guest P_E_A_R_L

YOON DO YEON (윤도연) - 1994

The chic that danced with Boa in MKMF 2005. She was hella good.

000010470700100101052xv.jpg

Just wondering... but does anyone have a clip of yoondoyeon dancing in MKMF 2005???

Guest aircastles

1994? My gosh, the SM trainees are getting younger and younger.

Hmm, some are my age though.^^

SM is constantly prepared for battle

the avg age for guys are much older than the girls

i hope SM doesnt get screwed up and start rotating members from super junior

weirdly if tt kang jun young dude is good, why did he got replaced. wow, im curious

thanks for sharing!

^Super Junior was always a rotating group.

But it's a good thing they rotate since current members who haven't gotten much publicity can show their own stuff once they're out of SuJu. Get more publicity, etc.

I believe Kang Jun Young dropped out of Super Junior 2005, because...

well, there are two theories people have said:

1. he had personal problems with school and other stuff.

2. his personality refrained him from getting along with the other SuJu members...rumor has it, he was a ssagaji and yeah.

But I think he most likely dropped out because of personal problems. I'm really happy he's coming out in Super Junior '06, since you have no idea how dissapointed I was when I heard he wasn't going to be in the SuJu '05.

Kang Jun Young is also really close friends with ChangMin of DBSG, or so I've heard.

Archived