• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reverie_

OMG........ 1993

That boys so small....... :mellow:

but i feel ...

YOO MIN HO look like SS501's Kim hyun Joon , and HONG BORA look like Bae SenlKi...

(everone plz don't fight me...This just my feel.... :sweatingbullets: )

And then that girls.....

I don't like Jessica , STEPHANIE & STELLA KIM !!!!! :fury:

but Jessica is the most by STEPHANIE & STELLA KIM.......

I really don't know why did YW , DH , HC , JJ will like her.....

OMG.....my YW..... T^T

Anyway , Just have Super Junior , No more Super Girls !!!!!!!!!! :fury: :fury: :fury:

I hate Super Girls....... :excl: :excl:

WHAT is up with your hatred towards Jess, Steph and Stella?

and WHATS wrong with super girls?

since youre a suju fan i thought you would be supportive to their child group super girls

as well :X

Guest SophiaSan

wow hecka young..i dont know but since two of them are from the states. i have like this feeling that they act "stuck-up" towards their friends in the states or whatever? but i don't know them personally therefore i won't judge. but that's crazy! theyre hecka young. but theyre cute xD i guess SM TOWN really want another boa or dbsg. o.O they make a lot of money i guess...and I guess they're trying to protect their rep. but yeah.

Guest sana

fajofdj fhofe fawhfioe hfiodjfdf no groupies please sm T__T i cant even remember all the boys' name in super junior @___@;;

Guest clee

neither stella nor stephanie are stuck up towards their friends even though they're from the states. they act like normal average teens just like us. they don't treat them any differently just because they're not in the entertainment world.

Guest celestial.memories

with sm's training.. they always train them til they're the best.. they don't debut til they're really good.. ahha..

Guest ha_mint

does anyone besides me think that this is disturbing??

taking those young young kids outta school when they should be running around in playgrounds playing cops and robbers and making them sing and dance for hours on end in a sweaty dance studio?

i mean, sure they do it cuz they wanna, but theres always time for that stuff after they graduate from high school, which most of those kids are too young to have done.

that is just...... wrong.

Oh man they're like spurtigng out kids O.o so early and so young these kids...all younger than me except for like two guys ....a lot of them are very good looking tho...man hope they're talented but I do hope that today's artists stay until I stop listening to music lol it's no fun when all teh music u listen to is by everyone younger than you.

Guest ngochan

Wow I can't wait to see those guys debut. They're all so goodlooking.

The girls are terribly young though and meh. Lol I'm just jealous I guess. XP I wonder how they'll debut now that it seems SUJU (o5) isn't splitting..?

Guest SweetSerein

how do they even get picked? i want to work for SM....and meet boA and other hott stars.

Guest t0nz

i remeber back in the early 2000s there used to be a big trend of having a big group of girls form in high school especially freshmen year, and from what I remember there was soo mcuh tension and jealousy and gossiping among eachother..i can just picture this group becoming full of drama. GIRLS are drama sometimes..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

KIM JOON MYEON

000010470700100100928so.jpg

he looks like he'll be a hot singer/something one day i'm excited..

BAEK MIN HYUN

000010470700100101023rn.jpg

000010470700100101040by.jpg

he's so hot. WHY IS HE NOT OUT THERE YET?

IM YOONAH

000010470700100101109vg.jpg

1990... omg first GO ARA.. now her?! so jealousssss

i'm 1988 also. i was thinking of auditioning since for 4 years in high school i've been prepping. but like i thought 1988 is too late... i guess not?

Guest ahyoung

does anyone besides me think that this is disturbing??

taking those young young kids outta school when they should be running around in playgrounds playing cops and robbers and making them sing and dance for hours on end in a sweaty dance studio?

i mean, sure they do it cuz they wanna, but theres always time for that stuff after they graduate from high school, which most of those kids are too young to have done.

that is just...... wrong.

these kids give up their 'childhood'... they're at the normal age to be a trainee!

Guest MzLauraa

I heard stella is training to be a actress and the rest of the girls are gonna be in super girls as a "surprise" debut this summer.

I have a "feel" that Im yoona is going to be a actress/singer like Heechul and Kibum. Thats what I think lmao.

Archived