The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

Guest desertseatingoceans

They look so much older than they look, it's scary. They are pretty good looking [the boys]

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ::kitty::

omg so young!! making everyone feel pretty old lol. and ehh iono about the whole rotating SuJu :{ i like how it is right now lol.

Guest chocomilky

All I can say is two of the guys are about my age or a few months older/younger. I was like " OLY CRACKERS! :o " Tae Yeon reminds me of young Dana. Kwon Yuri looks cool and NATURAL. Skin not TOO white and eyes NOT so big. I agree that one of the males look like Shiwon. I think some of these people were Uhljjangs.....0_0 Do Yeon looks like my MALE cousin.....

Guest mango.baby

All I can say is two of the guys are about my age or a few months older/younger. I was like " OLY CRACKERS! :o " Tae Yeon reminds me of young Dana. Kwon Yuri looks cool and NATURAL. Skin not TOO white and eyes NOT so big. I agree that one of the males look like Shiwon. I think some of these people were Uhljjangs.....0_0 Do Yeon looks like my MALE cousin.....

i agree that kwon yuri looks natural, but she's already had some work done.

i don't know what the point in having all these trainees is, but lee soo man probably has some tricks up his sleeve. he always does.

Guest da hee

as for looks, no offense i don't think any really can pull it off. for talent i'm looking forward to them but, we'll just have to see? sorry to say, i bet more than half of these young talents won't even be on television..jsut how the system works. but best wishes to their future success.

Guest SaLina

omg...thye are so young..lol..but SM are awlays having new celebs at such a young age....no offense..i really dislike it..:S....i really perfer someone becoming a idol at an older age...iono..its weird having and idol whos like only or something...eheh

Guest phoiphoi

who is IM YOONAH??? never heard of her.. STELLA KIM? never heard of hear too -__- lol, am i the only one who doesnt know them? JESSICA JUNG? who are those ppl??!! haha anyway, they are so young and soo pretty, i envie them (looks) haha

Guest hibekisensai

wow...so young....talk about pimpin' out your kids...i guess it's no different than the little girl beauty pageants here in the US...my question is are they talented? That young girl from YG.... Mae Donae or something like that (the one who sings Alicia Keys on youtube) is actually really talented...wonder if any of these kids shown can hang...

Archived