F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l368/yuyu885/8a82ac09.jpg

Is this the kissing scene Jandi n JiHoo?? curious about it

found in china website

ahh.. it sure looks like it doesn't it? Goo Hye Sun kissing Kim Hyun Joong :sweatingbullets: Was this in the original drama? I never thought they went as far as kissing? Wasn't he just her admirer and helper? Anyways interesting, it also seems that they were both crying.

Ahh the anticipation. Hope the drama will live up to all the hype that it's getting.

Guest virvir111

arrhhh...i can't find the preview...coz my korean isn't tat great for me to search for it

wat will be airing after the world they live in?

since boys over flowers will only air nxt year?

thx for all the updates and pics!!!!

the world they live in's NEXT DRAMA is BOYS OVER FLOWER..lol..

this is the heads up preview of what they filmed outside korea. the real official drama preview will be airing next week. since they are still doing the OST recording right now. so the real official one is next week. this is the heads up one..

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=YqsAmOQZD4Y$

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l368/yuyu885/8a82ac09.jpg

Is this the kissing scene Jandi n JiHoo?? curious about it

found in china website

i wonder if hyunjoong texted hwangbo when he did this

hmmmmm.........?_?

the world they live in's NEXT DRAMA is BOYS OVER FLOWER..lol..

this is the heads up preview of what they filmed outside korea. the real official drama preview will be airing next week. since they are still doing the OST recording right now. so the real official one is next week. this is the heads up one..

-----------

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=YqsAmOQZD4Y$

i'm having a hard time watching the preview hopefully it gets uploaded in youtube......cause the feed constantly buffs......it stops every 2 secs. and then loads again

--------

figured i out by the way...thanks^_^!

Guest virvir111

^?? really.. well u should wait tillit finishes loading then n then watch it..lol.. or just wait,, im pretty sure some1 will load it on to utube soon

Just pause it and wait until it loads completely. It worked fine for me that way.

The preview is not enough! lol. I was hoping they'd show Jihoo's lines because I am most worried about KHJ's acting.

I guess we'll have to wait some more.

Guest virvir111

Just pause it and wait until it loads completely. It worked fine for me that way.

The preview is not enough! lol. I was hoping they'd show Jihoo's lines because I am most worried about KHJ's acting.

I guess we'll have to wait some more.

yeah its only a heads up preview not a real official one the official one releases next week.

ahh.. it sure looks like it doesn't it? Goo Hye Sun kissing Kim Hyun Joong :sweatingbullets: Was this in the original drama? I never thought they went as far as kissing? Wasn't he just her admirer and helper? Anyways interesting, it also seems that they were both crying.

As far as I remember, Rui kissed Makino twice actually. One is when they went on a trip (and Tsukasa found out, you can see on the trailer too). The other one when they were in NY (and Makino already realized she's in love with Tsukasa)

As far as I remember, Rui kissed Makino twice actually. One is when they went on a trip (and Tsukasa found out, you can see on the trailer too). The other one when they were in NY (and Makino already realized she's in love with Tsukasa)

Ah I see. I think it's because I saw it a long time ago that I barely remember the things from the drama.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

OMG IS IT CONFIRM EUI CHUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

omg thats better than hyesung!!!!

i love euichul so much!!! AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO AC AGAIN!!! since like non stop 6 and doremi!!!

omg i am so excited!!!

but no hyesung???

Best Drama Preview ... EVER!

A kiss scene +a shower scene in a trailer! Oh My!!

This looks more promising every time! I haven't been this exited over a drama since... wow... i think coffee prince. I like the fact that it looks like they will add more stuff from the manga that wasn't shown on the previous versions of the drama. WOOO so exited!! I will post more goodies later. Went crazy making stuff.

you know really irks me? people crying when they're kissing. unless one of them is about to die, why would you cry? if you really didn't wanna, why would you kiss? it's just doesn't make sense and comes off too dramatic.

sorry, i'm not dissing this drama, but in general. i think jandi is too fashionable in the drama, but so are most of the "poor" people dramas portray...

and junpyo reminds me of TOP in the last scene... they both have cold glares...

Archived