F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saranghae<3

I'm anticipating for it.

I love HYD & Meteor Garden, and in both versions, I love Rui/Lei. He is my favourite character<3

I think Hyun Joong really fits the role of Rui, and Min Ho's permed hair is so Tsukasa.

Jan. 5 really is far away...

Guest Daiquiri

I saw the poster pictures over at dramabeans.com first. On a side note, I haven't found a good k-drama that I've really enjoyed/or liked for some time. This looks promising! I can't wait to see it.

Guest darcyausten86

I saw the poster pictures over at dramabeans.com first. On a side note, I haven't found a good k-drama that I've really enjoyed/or liked for some time. This looks promising! I can't wait to see it.

Same here. For me the last K-drama that I really enjoyed seeing was My Name is Kim Sam Soon.

Only 20 more days! :)

Guest kimalli92

The posters look goooood. Love the second pic. Kim Bum is a cutie! :wub: I'm still not feeling the other guy. Can't remember his name. :x

OMG I'm so excited for this drama. :w00t:

OMG!! WHAAT!! Matsuda Shota did a great job as Soujiro. Yeah, he was a little stiff in season 1 but he definitely improved in season 2... please don't get me wrong.. just my opinion though. I'm loving the cast more and more but it'll be a while waiting for it to air and subs.

huh? No. i meant that i thought Matsuda Shota was perfect in his role as Sojiro. He was better than the Taiwanese version... and for the Korean version, Kimbum looks a bit kiddy as an F4.

The pic looks so manga-ish. Sharry, what is DC? do you have the link?

Dc inside is a korean site where they have pics and info on korean entertainment and more.

just go to gall.dcinside.com

Just type the name of what u are looking for and it shall direct u to what u want.

U can also use Newsen.com

Guest subdwfreaky

each quote in their picture fits their character :)

would you mind translating the quotes?

ahhhh...thankss...

lovin' the background colour for each character.....matches them really well...

not a big fan of Gu Hye Sun's pose there....

but the F4 came out gorgeously <3

ahhhhh....kimjoon!!! :P

Thanks for sharing the posters.

i wish there are bigger versions for the F4 members.

Guest Kim Yeong In

Translation of the quote on their official inividual pics:-

Jan-di (Gu Hye-sun): "The Korean people are nothing without spirit and tenacity!"

Jun-pyo (Lee Min-ho): "I'm good-looking, I'm tall, I'm rich...How can you hate me?"

Ji-hoo (Kim Hyun-joong): "I'm peaceful, oddly fun, and always warm."

Yi-jung (Kim Bum): "I'm definitely cool, but I'm not a good guy."

Woo-bin (Kim Joon): "To me, the most beautiful love is friendship."

Credit: dramabeans

Archived