F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest zahieyjunki

I thought this drama were finished shooting last month plus it is airing at the end of the year!!

When is KHS is gonna appear in the story?

But, yeay really anticipated into this drama..

I first hope that KHS will be the main role in this drama but its ok coz I can still watch my Hyun Joong in it!!

I think the perfect character suit with the actor/actress is Han Chae Young..

She's really suitable with the character..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crashandburn

http

://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/a...055868_full.jp

OMG! Isn't the actress who's playing the mean mum [forgotten the name] the same as the woman in MISO?!

And the preview picture[?] their clothes look pretty good. I'm really getting to like the cast. iohgrwiohgf

January here i come!

omg, looking at the comparisons chart of the Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean versions... the only exception is Matsuda Shota who played Sojiro. the traditional tea master F4 character. other than him, the Korean cast is perfect<3

the Korean cast are ALL eyecandy! omg, they all look perfect real life versions of their characters.

KHS would totally fit Makino's childhood friend. he has the cute look that makes him an easy F4 target. LOL.

Guest MiyuKanata09

Hi vivir111 thank you thank you so much for uploading that image..

ahh...seeing those little pictures make me more and more excited about the drama..

like the one hyun joong hugging hye sun, and also the one they were shooting someting,

and the one jandi was riding a horse with minho beside her...

i really can't wait.. :wacko:

are there any large picture of those liitle ones?..

http

://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/a...055868_full.jp

OMG! Isn't the actress who's playing the mean mum [forgotten the name] the same as the woman in MISO?!

And the preview picture[?] their clothes look pretty good. I'm really getting to like the cast. iohgrwiohgf

January here i come!

LOL yes. MISA not MISO. you make her sound like she came from a soup. HAHA!!

yeah! i was wondering who makino's childhood friend was!

Guest crashandburn

LOL yes. MISA not MISO. you make her sound like she came from a soup. HAHA!!

yeah! i was wondering who makino's childhood friend was!

woops, my bad :blush: And KHS would really suit Makino's childhood friend.

omg, looking at the comparisons chart of the Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean versions... the only exception is Matsuda Shota who played Sojiro. the traditional tea master F4 character. other than him, the Korean cast is perfect<3

the Korean cast are ALL eyecandy! omg, they all look perfect real life versions of their characters.

KHS would totally fit Makino's childhood friend. he has the cute look that makes him an easy F4 target. LOL.

OMG!! WHAAT!! Matsuda Shota did a great job as Soujiro. Yeah, he was a little stiff in season 1 but he definitely improved in season 2... please don't get me wrong.. just my opinion though. I'm loving the cast more and more but it'll be a while waiting for it to air and subs.

Guest endless096

OMG!

I can't wait to see this drama!

I loved the Taiwanese one.

The main guy looks just like the main guy from the Taiwanese version lol.

Hopefully they act good, and is good.!

Can't wait!!!

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I really HOPE hye sung is in. And it will be great if hyesung meets kim BUM! BEST FRIENDS FROM HIGH KICK. Ah just wish il woo was in too. Haha. Il woo was my first choice for domyouji. Haha.

Guest eyeheartyou

Kim Hye Sung might be joining the cast??? I hope its true cause that just makes the cast so much better. I can't wait to see who's going to play Shigeru.

Guest miki_chan

^ I noticed that too. Its probably something similar to it.

Woah the posters look great !

I seriously anticipating this. All of them look hot ;]

Guest Jentage

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh althought I love the Japanese version and can't wait for the Korean version...

MatsuJun looks way better :(

And I guess the guy who replaced Shun Oguri is good looking too :)

The official poster are

really nice.

I love Kim Hyunjoong smile on the 1st

poster & on the second poster he

gives out the cold RUI's character.

love it!

I can't wait for the 5th of january,

the first episode that

they will be airing.

The posters makes me anticipate it

even more

It's rare for Korean dramas to release something like this. Idol-like with lead casts as young actors (/actresses). Can't wait to see a lot of Kim Bum here (hopefully). :)

Archived