Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@maria1983 My mind is tired even now...but its still functioning! Lol!! Ill just need lots of krw oppa boost to keep me going, my friend!! :D imagine if hes right there in the flesh, right in front of me? That is called direct contact to MYLIFEFORCE! Hahaha DEMN, this is also not a good idea. Ill end up becoming more sinful than i already am. Hahaha this is a NO NO idea! Why this kind of ideas? Lol why you do this to me? What is really happening to my world and my peaceful mind? 

@asdfghello high five chingu!! Lol!!! You know i always find ways!!! It is the power of this "braining" system that @maria1983 and i have been given! :D  you shall train and work hard to attain this wonderful and unique skills! Hahaha :P i dont know if im in my right mind, bec im still half asleep! It is only that organ who's doing all this talking, so forgive me for my sensible non sense! Lol :D:D 

@jihyefighting You are welcome my friend! You shall become one of us soon! :D become the prisoner of this planet, with our Prince ruling! Lol you shall enjoy the full freedom of this fangirling world! You shall be revived many times! (Youll find out youll die thousands of deaths here bec of krw oppa) but dont worry my friend, he is also known as the CPR master, healer etc, but he is the DESTROYER of your basic daily activities! Besides destroying your heart, mind, eyes and continue to worsen your carpal tunnel! Fighting! Better wear your hand glove support or compressor stocking ish thingies! :D:D:D 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 My mind is tired even now...but its still functioning! Lol!! Ill just need lots of krw oppa boost to keep me going, my friend!! :D imagine if hes right there in the flesh, right in front of me? That is called direct contact to MYLIFEFORCE! Hahaha DEMN, this is also not a good idea. Ill end up becoming more sinful than i already am. Hahaha this is a NO NO idea! Why this kind of ideas? Lol why you do this to me? What is really happening to my world and my peaceful mind?

omg , from where all this imagination ?

i'm diying ...

poetry at his best ...just for Our Prince :)

proxy.jpg?t=HBhiaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLnBhdGhj

ctto

• Like 4

@asdfghello Lol like i said...as soon as we arrive, we will fail. Undoubtly fail this mission! We shall become his dogs? Cars? Security system? :D then we might have a chance! LOL! :D but this isnt fun for us! We shall remain humans...hahaha! OMO! We need some major therapy session right about now!!! :D 

@maria1983 Haha Lol! We are just totally nuts! Where and how did we get this kind of minds, my friend? :P 

ohhhh astronomy book...this will sound like a story of oppa! Lol how the stars and the galaxies etc fell to your arms and sitting right next to you... :D lovely lovely... :) i want this moment too! Haha i want to hear oppa's calming and serene voice...oppa sing me another lullaby, so i can dream of you..ayayay!! This is too sweet even for my imaginations! LOL but i really need this....i need to get back to sleep. Oppa makes me forget that i need a decent amount of hrs to sleep..so unhealthy entering this planet! Hahaha you get absobed and lost in the moments and cant even turn back. :D 

I better say goodnight eventhough its now 7:50am here! Annyeong chingus!!! I shall be back in a few hours or so! Fighting! LOL :) 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

'' Prince , here i have this astronomy book , read ...just read ...and i will feel that i'm out in the sky ... ''

hahaha hm , how good will be , how good . :D

Cqtge0IVYAAz0tZ.jpg

ctto

@maria1983 lol thank you for gives me a good idea. Yes a book i should bring that lol :D

I think it can be healthy too feeling happy is good for our body and mind :lol: away from all stress in life. reads all the comments here makes me laugh :lol: it's not crazy at all, it's fun!

:D

• Like 2

Just now, deara said:

@maria1983 lol thank you for gives me a good idea. Yes a book i should bring that lol :D

I think it can be healthy too feeling happy is good for our body and mind :lol: away from all stress in life. reads all the comments here makes me laugh :lol: it's not crazy at all, it's fun!

:D

yes , it is , really it is . Life is so short ... why be sad ? Let's enjoy what you love . :D

YES , HAPPY , ALWAYS HAPPY ..always . Don't let anybody make you sad ... we are here for a reason ... people alike are always in the same place :)  this is not like i say that you are crazy  like us ... no , no , no . hahaha

a book ... with like 800 pages . hahaha

Cqtg4FoUMAIBP8A.jpg

Cqtg4IhUsAEYGOG.jpg

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, lala01 said:

We need some major therapy session right about now!!! :D 

I better say goodnight eventhough its now 7:50am here! Annyeong chingus!!! I shall be back in a few hours or so! Fighting! LOL :) 

oh , no ... don't say it ... do you really think so ??? from all this idea that we need therapy ? far from me this thought . hahaha

why do you go to sleep ? is already morning . hahaha

yes , the universe will became one with you and your pervy mind ... i mean with your peace mind , you will became one with the nature , and let all your sins just vanish in the infinite black matter . and the purify  ... you will retun here after a good sleep and you will see all different ...like you will talk about good acting , and no more showers scenes . hahaha  yeah , like this will ever happen in 1000 years . hahaha

• Like 2

17 hours ago, lala01 said:

Haha blondie oppa...nice nice, but i like him more with dark hair! :P but he's still cute! LOL even with gray hair and bald? hahaha

OmG @lala01. I can certainly imagine him with grey hair... but please   - not bald....!   shaking head no smiley

14 hours ago, deara said:

@irilight ah i fall for him since attic cat :rolleyes: he was so playful there. Thanks to my mom who love kdrama lol as i was 15yrs, who'd like watch kdrama i bet none hehehe i only peeks but this attic cat made me stay till end :lol: And Which words describe him? My answer will be all of those words on list lol :lol:

@deara, I loved him in Attic Cat. Loved all his antics. That portrayal of him was so refreshing.... When I think of some of the scenes, I am still laughing.
I agree, all those words describe him, but I chose Best Actor, because for me - that is the main reason I watch him. He captivates me with his portrayal of his characters.

My first drama with him was Gourmet, and I was hooked, and went back to watch everything else with him.

13 hours ago, Tram Nguyen Khanh said:

I watched almost his movies and dramas, the character i love most is Hong Ji Hong prof, although i was crazy with him since Love story in Harvard, but the role which match him best is Hong Ji Hong. In Punch, his character is mature, cold but warm-hearted, however, that's not KRW. Dont know why but in my mind, Hong Ji Hong and Kim Rae Won have many similar points that make fans feel familiar when watching :)

@Tram Nguyen Khanh, I loved his character in Doctors. I loved his level headed personality. But I missed some of the emotional scenes with him that we saw in some of his other projects. For Me, the first drama I saw with him - Gourmet, is still my favorite. He had a scene where he was running to the ocean and crying his frustration, and my heart stopped. Where does it come from? Where does he get the emotions to portray such a scene? I think his character in Gourmet touched my heart in that it had its cool portrayal such as in Doctors, but also more emotional side to him. I do think Dr. Hong is emotional too, but he did not show it as much. Probably because of his role as the sunbae... and also, most likely because he is more mature in age, his emotional reactions are different than those of a man in his 20's.

But - you know what? The majority of the people who took the poll are of the same opinion as you.
When you look at the poll results as if now, Dr. Hong Ji-Hong got overwhelmingly the most number of votes.
hehe. I still argue that it is because he is such a good actor, though.

D-Poll%20Results%20DF_zpswgouh9qb.png

11 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

ohh ok than I was following the right twitter account but yes like you said he's not active. Won't be surprised if he forgot his login or just gave up social media all together LOL. 

@Kelly86, hehe. I think that it is somewhat out of character for him to have an active account. I remember at the time his friend Lee Jung-Jin had taught him how to use twitter and upload photos etc. For a while we saw many updates. I remember our dear sister @willenette uploaded them daily for us.  But I think his character is more reserved and shy, and that may be a reason he chose to not continue.

13 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Anyway , i will choose all those words to describe him :D  ...HARD TO DECIDE .

hehe, @maria1983.. no kidding... We can also add an option "All of the Above."
And thank you for all the updates, sister...

10 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

@irilight nice to see you! thank you for the post! oh busy busy, yes, life can be that way sometimes. our Prince has had a very busy period too. After a few interviews, and that trip with Doctors crew, I hope he takes time to rest

@maria1983 oh you had difficulty chosing? Yes, although they all apply to our Prince, there was one that I knew right away it's the one, and that is best actor of course. Isn't that why he made such profound impression on all of us? because he's such an amazing actor?

Still can't get over the car thing :P

@peanuts281 dear sister... I am totally with you on this one.
Yep. That car made quite an impression....
I remember a few years ago they reported that his car was hit (while parked) by a drunk driver.  I do not know if it is still the same car. Maybe not.

10 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Yes, i was thinking the same ; BEST ACTOR !!! and with that comes all those others words . :)

omg , i lost the vision trying to read what you wrote that small . hahaha Yes , we still want him like this ... hahaha

Yes , that car really suit  him ... seams he's made to have that car . And i also love how despite that he came from that car ...he was so nice and humble . i can't get over that moment

@maria1983, that's our Prince...:wub:

Sorry, I have not been here for some time. But warm welcome to all newbies on the thread.  welcome3smiley.gif

7 hours ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Haha yeah we love him beyond his veins, abs, and car. :) We love him with or without those :)

Have you voted for oppa? Haha here's the link: http://www.hallyuvote.com/

@asdfghello, thank you. I just voted.

7 hours ago, maria1983 said:

yes , i still vote from time to time ... you can vote multiple time . let's fight !!  thanks for the link .

oh, I did not realize we can vote multiple times. Thank you. I will vote more.
And thank you for the lovely video 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye top choices for ‘Doctors’: writer

Actor Kim Rae-won and actress Park Shin-hye were the best choices for the lead roles in the SBS’ drama “Doctors,” said screenwriter Ha Myung-hee, who was behind the show which ended Tuesday. 

In local reports Tuesday, Ha explained why Kim and Park were cast in the series, which features the love story of Dr. Hong Ji-hong (Kim) and Dr. Yoo Hye-jung (Park). The onscreen couple have been praised for their natural acting and romantic chemistry. 

“For the character Yoo, the actress had to act a teenager as well as a professional woman, which is why I searched for an actress in her 20s,” Ha said.

“I sent a call to actress Park, thinking she would be the right person to pull off such a role. Park really wanted the role too, so she became the first chosen actress. I truly thank her for the effort she has put into the role,” she added.

As for Kim, Ha said, “I really liked Kim’s bright character in the past drama series, ‘Attic Cat,’ and I wished he would act just like it for ‘Doctors.’ Despite him having taken dark roles for most productions, he impressed me with his sense of humor that livened up his lines.” 

The writer also spoke about the romance between the characters Hong and Yoo. 

“I envied the two characters’ love which comes once in a lifetime. I think the audience also got the feeling that they had been watching over the characters’ love for 13 years.

“Yoo first met Hong when she was a high school delinquent, but grows up to be a doctor and meets Hong again. I think Yoo’s past memories made the audience grow more attached to the couple.” 

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 9

Omg , @irilight , dear friend ... omg , how you know all the time what to write and say ... you always touch my heart . Here , we are all so full of sins ... and then is you , always at point , always poetic , we just move from a level to another ... half pervy , half crazy ...

what i believe about him ...and the fact that he can portrait all those emotion ???!!! well , in my mind ( when i'm not pervy of course ) i believe he really understand human nature . If you can't do this ... i'm sure you will never be as good actor like him . Of course this is on of the reason is so amazing ... are so many others little nuances that together ''create'' KRW . 

so humble this man .

CqscEZDWYAAST_Y.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

...and the fact that he can portrait all those emotion ???!!! well , in my mind ( when i'm not pervy of course ) i believe he really understand human nature . If you can't do this ... i'm sure you will never be as good actor like him . Of course this is on of the reason is so amazing ... are so many others little nuances that together ''create'' KRW . 

so humble this man .

@maria1983 sis, you are so kind :wub:

To be honest, I think many actors bring their own life experience to their acting.  I remember reading that when he was very young he left home to go to Seoul and follow his dreams.(I do not remember if it was acting, or even earlier passion - basketball)  I think he stayed with his uncle. But he missed his home, his family, his mother. I remember reading an interview with him in which he said he cried almost daily, he missed his family so much. It still gives me goosebumps to think of it. So when actors need to act sad, they bring to their mind the times in their life they were sad, for example. Same with other emotions.

And yes he is very humble, sweet, shy, and kind.

Cqt-fLIVUAAuLiV.jpg

14055091_1351665208181211_8831740432453619123_n.jpg?oh=d95efc29299fc178b1c47ef568df9e39&oe=58528FFB

• Like 7

1 hour ago, irilight said:

@maria1983 sis, you are so kind :wub:

To be honest, I think many actors bring their own life experience to their acting.  I remember reading that when he was very young he left home to go to Seoul and follow his dreams.(I do not remember if it was acting, or even earlier passion - basketball)  I think he stayed with his uncle. But he missed his home, his family, his mother. I remember reading an interview with him in which he said he cried almost daily, he missed his family so much. It still gives me goosebumps to think of it. So when actors need to act sad, they bring to their mind the times in their life they were sad, for example. Same with other emotions.

And yes he is very humble, sweet, shy, and kind.

of course all the actors do this ... but , don't know how to say ...are actors ...an then are ACTORS . Of course you will know the feeling , no doubt about this .. but you maybe will be exagerated  ...or lack of passion , don't know . Here is the point when you can say about an actor that can be amazing . And KRW is really amazing .. very rare those type of actors . At least for me . THIS IS PURE TALENT . With this kind of talent you are born ... not that pure from the begining ... but with practice , JUST LOOK TO OUR PRINCE !!!!!

i was just loooking in the history of our topic ...and look what i found from saturn

Posted March 31, 2015 · Report post

Recently, I watched Healing Camp which Raewon appeared at January, 2013 (to promote My Little Hero) At that time, he just came back from long staying in US, gained weight about 20kg. Since I've known him long time, I know well about his career, watched all of his works. At middle school, he was a basketball player. A CF directer wanted a skilled basketball player in his CF, so he was picked just for the hands playing with basketball. But he was chosen as a main model of that CF. After that, he was cast in the Juvenile drama 'I' at year 1997.
I learned some interesting facts. As you know, he is a fishing mania. He gets along well with senior actors who do fishing.  Especially actor Han Seok Gyu used to stay the same place for about 2 weeks, Raewon stays with him for that period. Both hardly talk. Han Seok Gyu says just, 'No fish...' or 'Wake up...' Raewon said, 'My friends always complain that I speak too slowly, I couldn't understand them. But since I met Han Seok Gyu, I could understand them. Han Seok Gyu speaks too slowly, I always told him, 'Hyung! could you speak a little bit faster?'
Raweon once applied a movie audition. Among all the applicants for main&supporting roles, he won the highest score, and was cast the leading role. He studied the script for two months. But two weeks before the filming start, the leading actor switched to another actor. He was so much disappointed. He decided to quit the actor job and go aboard the big fishing ship to far ocean. But he was caught by the managers at the terminal and brought back to Seoul. He still appreciates it to those managers.After that, he was rejected at the last step once again in another movie. He was even replaced after filmed two episodes of drama. It was 'Delicious proposal' (2001, Jeong Joon, Son Yejin, So Jisub, So Yujin...) He was scolded a lot that he couldn't act well. Acting was the hardest thing for him to learn. Study was rather easier. His parents said that if he didn't go to university, they would not allow him to continue actor job. So he studied hard and went to Joong Ang University, acting major. (Best university for acting major)
But he agrees that he was lucky for the whole time, and could become a main actor in short time. He was especially lucky in getting CFs. He was paid the same even when he wasn't doing the acting job.
His grandmother loved him so much, more than his father or aunts. When he came to Seoul to be the basketball player in middle school in Seoul, his grandmother bought a house in Seoul for him.
His father was a hokey player, and a famous fishing expert. He regularly wrote column at monthly fishing magazine. Raewon inherited tall, healthy body and fishing hobby from his father. Little Raewon once appeared at the cover of monthly fishing magazine with his father.MC Jedong: So your official debut was the cover model of 'Monthly fishing'?
His mother was an art teacher, she ran the art institute for long period. So he used to play with all those pens, brushes, paints at mom's institute. He inherited artistic talent from mother.MC Jedong: And you inherited the wealth from grandma!
Raweon hates women who ask for expensive bags. He likes to present the fruit of a Chinese quince (with good smell) in pretty case, to ladies, so that it smells good in her room or car. He can tell if she likes it or will throw it away as soon as she goes home. And he said there's a woman near him who loves bags, who is his mother. A while ago, his sister got married. He gave her his credit card to buy things for her new house. Every time the card is paid, he gets text messages. But the message was from xxTong, xxCci. So he called immediately to his mother. "Mother, what are you doing with my card?" And he let her return the bags except one."My mother will become sulky when she watches this show. She will says 'Don't you know how many presents other sons give to their mom?'. But it's okay, she will become happy again if I present her a bag on coming new years holiday."
He hates to spend money for women like this, but he poured all to his sister unconditionally. She has studied in US for five years, he paid all expenses. He praised his sister a lot that she is very frugal. She had driven an old, squashed car for five years in US and she has never had a brand bag. "I want to marry a woman like my sister."MC Han Hyejin: Well... there are brand bags which don't look like brand bags.
He said he isn't interested in clothes. He prefers warm padding wear. If he finds a nice padding that he likes, he buys two of them and changes with the two. Even his fans gave up about his lack of fashion sense.
Raewon had mentioned about his first love before. Such as, at his fan meeting, when he was asked when was his first kiss, he answered it was at 18 years old. At 2003 interview, if he had many dating experiences, he answered not many but once had loved a girl crazily. At 2008 talk show, he had ever jumped into Han river after departing from his first girlfriend.
This time he talked about it a little bit too, that she was whom he worked with at 18 years old.MCs: Worked with? Then was she an actress?He said he had never seen her again for 11 years. After 11 years, he met her by chance at an event. He said to her, "Wow you've grown up!". She answered, "Of course I've grown up." in the same tomboyish manner. "Later I thought I was so stupid. I wanted to say that she looked nice with husband and kid in her family photo."MCs: Is she married? How did you see her family photo? Is she still working? Who is she?Raewon was flustered and tried to change the subject but already he said too much. (He was blamed a lot with this)
Raewon is a sincere catholic. For Shik Gaek (The gourmet) filming, he even added the term in the contract that he would take the day off on Sunday to go to church.
He earns a lot of money, never spend for women, never buy clothes. MCs asked for what he spend money. He is interested in cooking equipment. He likes to see pots and dishes in the department store. Things he wants to buy now most is Kimchi fridge and gas oven. The ones at his home are too old. MCs presented him a pot and dishes. He immediately recognized the brand of the pot."How much did you pay for it? You could get in lower price if you bought it through my sister."
"I can imagine which food will be located on this dishes.""I wish these dishes were little bit bigger."As he opened the pot lid, there were fruits of quince, he smiled."Ah... I can leave these for you."MCs: How do you feel when you are given it as a present?
// He could get the holidays during 'The gourmet' filming because that drama was filmed for one year, had enough time to have holidays. When he filmed Gangnam 1970, he stayed in the local city, never came back to Seoul home even there's no filming, because he was worried that he might forget the character's poor and urgent mental state. And his latest dramas, Thousand days of promise and Punch were Monday-Tuesday dramas, maybe he couldn't even imagine to take the day off on Sundays.

omg , this man ...is a plesure :D

• Like 8

@maria1983 Im back chingu!!! LOL! I saw that interview!!! :D Our krw oppa is so simple!!! Yay, oppa im your woman! LOL i dont like bags and purses! Hahahahahaha i only have one crossbody bag that i use everyday until it breaks down and i buy a new one! LOL Its also not branded! I own other bags that are given to me as gifts! But i still use my old one! :P:P:P HAHAHA! Ahem ahem...we are meant to be! :D:D:D 

He really is a great actor. He's so dedicated and such a hardworker. we need more guys and actors like him. He knows himself and know what to value in life. :D i love that mentality!!! Very very admirable....fighting oppa! i hope you'll find your happiness, contentment and satisfaction in life!!! :D Love a man who is also connected to the Higher Power! PROPS to the Prince!!!

wow, chingu! Im surprised....this is so mellow and sensitive...LOL what happened to us? We have this side too? hahahaha :) 

@irilight Well, i dont think oppa will look bad as a bald man! LOL when he went to his military, he had really short hair! Hehehee :D i still think he looks good with anything! He can just flash his million dollar SUNSHINE smile...and im lost in space! LOL! :P 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Im back chingu!!! LOL! I saw that interview!!! :D Our krw oppa is so simple!!! Yay, oppa im your woman! LOL i dont like bags and purses! Hahahahahaha i only have one crossbody bag that i use everyday until it breaks down and i buy a new one! LOL Its also not branded! I own other bags that are given to me as gifts! But i still use my old one! :P:P:P HAHAHA! Ahem ahem...we are meant to be! :D:D:D 

wow, chingu! Im surprised....this is so mellow and sensitive...LOL what happened to us? We have this side too? hahahaha :) 

hahaha , yes ... meant to be together for eternity . is like all this time Our Prince is looking for you ...

i believe he just don't want to show of ... i like all this about him . like he has so many  , but never try to impress anybody . ( just look how he came yesterday at the party ) but still so humble and natural .  Don't know ... but this man seams a fighter . and i love his sense of humour . i reallly love ...my kind of humour .

hm , yes ...we have even this side ...don't worry . we are not that 100% crazy . yet !!! hahahaha

CqunD5mXYAATLmz.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

@maria1983 Lol yes, we are! But i think ill drive him crazy my friend!!! Hes quiet and im such a talker. Hes mellow and hyperactive! :P AHA! Opposite attracts! Lol are you listening @asdfghello? Im taking oppa away! 

Anyway, back to seriousness..yes, i love and admire people that are humble and people that dont need to show off and boast! :) i agree, krw oppa is very human! Lol but we make him superhuman, bec of our admirations, craziness and love for this man. :D he deserves this though. People and other actors should learn a thing or two from oppa. :D 

hahaha we are crazy, but just the very good kind! The ones that keeps us happy, young, free and make others laugh! Lol!!! :D its a beautiful world we live in, so we shall make it warm like the sunshine, right?! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Lol yes, we are! But i think ill drive him crazy my friend!!! Hes quiet and im such a talker. Hes mellow and hyperactive! :P AHA! Opposite attracts! Lol are you listening @asdfghello? Im taking oppa away! 

Anyway, back to seriousness..yes, i love and admire people that are humble and people that dont need to show off and boast! :) i agree, krw oppa is very human! Lol but we make him superhuman, bec of our admirations, craziness and love for this man. :D he deserves this though. People and other actors should learn a thing or two from oppa. :D 

hahaha we are crazy, but just the very good kind! The ones that keeps us happy, young, free and make others laugh! Lol!!! :D its a beatiful world we live in, so we shall make it warm like the sunshine, right?! 

right , and i also talk a lot , but i mean a lot ... hahaha i believe you didn't know this ...like i don't know about you that you talk much . hahaha and hyperactive . hahaha

yes , like i always say ; IF YOU CAN TRUST A PERSON IN THIS WORLD IS SOMEONE WHO DESPITE BECOMING ''SOMEONE''  ... REMAINE HUMBLE .

Yes , we are like the rain over amazonian forests , pure ...

and  you say like this?

CqukYBQWIAAsc15.jpg ctto

but here has hair . hahaha @irilight was afraid because of no hair . hahahaha

• Like 4

@maria1983 Heol daebak!!!! Lol! You are talkative too? My oh my...how come i didnt know this sooner? :D hahahaha i cant believe we still surprise each other!! LOL!!! 

I absolutely agree chingu!! The people who remain the same from beginning to becoming famous is indeed admirable! :D HUMBLENESS is one of the characteristics we should always have and practice, besides being LOVABLE! It can take you to beautiful and wonderful places in life! wooohoooo! :D:D:D 

Always always show your SUNSHINE SMILE like Krw oppa and youll be surprise how much it can heal and brighten someone's day! :D:D:D << like that! LOL! 

Chingu, do we have multipersonalities? LOL who are these people talking to each other about being humble? Where did the abs scenes and shower scenes people? :P hahahaha :) people will get shock with the things we're saying here now! LOL! This is not OUR NORMAL? :D:D high five my friend! At least we're always in the same page! LOL!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lala01 said:

Chingu, do we have multipersonalities? LOL who are these people talking to each other about being humble? Where did the abs scenes and shower scenes people? :P hahahaha :) people will get shock with the things we're saying here now! LOL! This is not OUR NORMAL? :D:D high five my friend! At least we're always in the same page! LOL!  

of course , we can be even humble ...who do you think we are  ? hahaha

this comes from Our Prince ...he teach us humbleness . ''thank you , Prince !!''

CqvJiKJWcAArwuU.jpg

ctto

• Like 2

almost midnight here.. and I feel my eyes burning of all the read I was doing, for once, I wanted to read all

hello to all new people! so nice to read what you like about our Prince. Makes me nodd and agree all the time. So much to like in this amazing actor

haha so you found new possible job to help our Prince, like Charlie's Angels? maybe we should just act with our Prince together? lol I'm sure he's a very good teacher and a great support to all his co-workers. I can really imagine him taking the time and explaining very well. He'll be like "remember, when I did like this in that movie/drama" and we"ll be like "oh yes, I remember, only saw it like a 1000 times" haha. If only we would be able to actually focus..

oh his friends found him a slow talker? I think that has changed by now. I think even a brilliant actor like our Prince learns new things every day through his acting, which he can apply in daily life too. Tbh, I did have a little hope he would re-activate some SNS after Doctors (and maybe through the influence of our beautiful PSH), but maybe he had some bad experience with SNS before, and decided to drop it..

or maybe he still hasn't found that password yet? (dear Prince, just make a new SNS, it's ok, you'll get followers, don't worry)

going to sleep now. good night dear Rae Won'ers! Sleep well!

• Like 6

@maria1983 I dont know who we are! LOL all i know is you are me and i am you! Whatever you say is valid!!!! :D hahahaha! 

Yes, we can look up to our krw prince! just like the shinning stars! Lit up brightly at night! Hahaha :D 

@peanuts281 My sunrise&sunset chingu!!! Glad you're here posting! Hahahaha yes, charlie's angels, but this time its KRW's angels! :D dont you think its a good idea? LOL yes, we have to act with him! BUT i think we have no acting talents! :D HAHA! 

I agree with everything you said!!!! He learns a lot from the characters he potrays. Lots of lessons to learn and it puts him on other people's shoes. it gives him different perspectives! :D 

I think hes actually a wise man to stay away from social medias! It can be good and bad, but most of the time, bad! :) you hear a lot of negativity from people! Krw oppa is also just human, so all of this flattery and compliments can also influenced him! People can be cruel sometimes and they take u down. Dont you guys think so? Besides he needs this kind of privacy and freedom. As much as we would like to see him posting! I believe being away from people's eyes will do him good and keep his beautiful soul untainted! :D:D:D 

• Like 3