[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@Ally IU's funny moment:

When she fell down with bunny custome (heroes) and when she laughed until she cried when someone asked her about "do you like pizza?"( Mmh..when she was a MC for gom tv), her mascara smudge under her eyes. that's so funny,lol

Ally

said: Hi guys!

I want to ask you a question..

What is your favorite IU moment? (you can post more than one)

It can be touching or funny one, up to you! 

Please attach the youtube link / post link here or through PM, I'm planning to do a special video (not for birthday purposes. just to commemorate her moments that's all) It would mean the world to me if you guys can give me some suggestions  :-* LOVE YOU ALL

@meahri66There so much about IU that I love, but I also have a soft spot for that clip of her covering gee, lies, and sorry sorry. Like you, I was also introduced to IU from that clip. A random day of youtubing big bang, and then I was hooked; ended up looking up more videos of IU and actually stayed up to date with her current activities till now. This is a first. I blame/credit IU for getting me into kpop. Yoon Eun Hye got me interested in Korea through drama, Big Bang introduced me to kpop, but IU made me stay interested, expanded my knowledge on kpop/Korea.
This clip is so precious because this was when she was still awkward on tv. So cute! Her talent is clearly visible; she makes everything seem so effortless!Okay I'm done going down memory lane.

pigsflyy said: @meahri66There so much about IU that I love, but I also have a soft spot for that clip of her covering gee, lies, and sorry sorry. Like you, I was also introduced to IU from that clip. A random day of youtubing big bang, and then I was hooked; ended up looking up more videos of IU and actually stayed up to date with her current activities till now. This is a first. I blame/credit IU for getting me into kpop. Yoon Eun Hye got me interested in Korea through drama, Big Bang introduced me to kpop, but IU made me stay interested, expanded my knowledge on kpop/Korea.
This clip is so precious because this was when she was still awkward on tv. So cute! Her talent is clearly visible; she makes everything seem so effortless!Okay I'm done going down memory lane.

Guest mumfu

@Ally , @everyone - IU's laugh is infectious kumawo.I love all the 10  10 Radio club things she did with Sweet Sorrow, it was pure IU, singing any song at the drop of a hat - perfect.  Her personality, humour, laughter and talent are all on display here, she is amazing!

I'm going to IU's concert on May 25th~~~

I can't believe I got the ticket~~~

So happy~~

@Eng Huwaa... That's BIG news.. Chukkae, sooo happy for you.. (And BIG jealous,lol). Are you going with squishy and uaenas like before?? Tell us everything about ur experience..

Upload lot of photos and video, :P:D

Eng, don't forget to join IU's birthday project.. Let's battle with IU.. *wink*

class="title" id="page-title"Most Viewed K-Pop Videos in America vs. Internationally: April 2014high4_iu_kpop_1thek_650-430.png

class="field field-name-field-sub-headline field-type-text field-label-hidden"K-pop newcomers High4 and Akdong Musician snagged loads of YouTube views stateside and around the world

With South Korea's entertainment industry on hold following the April 16 Sewol ferry disaster, there was less competition than usual between to be named one of the month's most viewed K-pop music videos. Still, YouTube viewers in America and around the world collectively agreed that K-pop newbies High4 and Akdong Musician were well worth watching, earning April's top-viewed vids in America and around the world, respectively. 

Most Viewed K-Pop Videos for January, February and March

According to YouTube, newbie boy band High4's collaboration with K-pop super-sweetheart IU landed them the most viewed K-pop video of the month in the U.S. with "Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms." The bouncy, acoustic-leaning K-Pop Hot 100 No. 1 certainly encompasses the feelings of the burgeoning spring after one of America's worst winters.

But curiously, High4 earned more views than Akdong Musician's who had sent their debut album "Play" to No. 1 on Billboard's World Albums chart and to No. 20 on Heatseekers Albums. AKMU's "200%" and "Melted" videos were second and fifth most-watched vids stateside, respectively.

Watch a playlist of the Top 7 most watched K-pop videos in America featuring boy bands BTS, Block B along with male soloists Eric Nam and Mad Clown below.

Most Viewed K-Pop Videos in America - April 2014

1. High4 With IU, "Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms"
2. Akdong Musician, "200%"
3. BTS, "Just One Day"
4. Block B, "Jackpot"
5. Akdong Musician, "Melted"
6. Eric Nam, "Ooh Ooh" feat. Hoya of INFINITE
7. Mad Clown, "With You" feat. Hyorin of SISTAR

On a global scale, Akdong Musician's "200%" video captured the most viewers with their debut visual. The easy, breezy No. 1 hit comes ahead of High4 and IU's "Blossoms" while the rest of the Top 5 stays the same compared to America.

Most Viewed K-Pop Videos Globally - April 2014

1. Akong Musician, "200%"
2. High4 With IU, "Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms"
3. BTS, "Just One Day"
4. Block B, "Jackpot"
5. Akdong Musician, "Melted"

Source: Billboard

@Ally
The first time I ever saw her (Sketchbook) - Singing Gee, Lie, Sorry Sorry - video posted aboveAnd all her guestings in Sketchbook
• IU in rabbit mascot costume, so funny - video posted above
• All her interactions with Heechul (in Youngstreet)One in particular- sooo funnny & cute

•  IU in Choi Daniel's radio program - mainly because of Daniel's reaction lol (though video too long, sorry)

I like it when IU covers old songs like this 'Video Killed the Radio Star

• This is just sooo cute when I watched this I was dancing like this for a whole week..hahahaha

• Their sweet friendship, I didn't know they've been friends that long already

I always like their friendship too, and how great their voice match

Actually they are so many more ...so many wonderful IU moments
:x
THANk YOU for posting her "laughter" moments here...so hilarious...I love how she laughs heartily, and she doesn't even care if she falls of a chair laughing...hahaha...you just can't help but laugh along with her . :x

Guest mumfu

Annyeong chingudeul, did you hear it took 18min for all 8 of IU's concerts to sell out from when the tickets went on sale.@Eng you got one....WOW!!!  Who are you going with?BnCdHA-CIAA1t4p.jpg