[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Hi guys... regarding the project...
There are already few subscriber to the project, closing to 10! Yayyy my goal is there! at least 10! haha... well we are small family and you guys might be busy, not to mention the limited time etc so I kinda not sure... But thank God 10 at least will be in our pocket! We can make the video :D Thanks to our new Soompi friends too. Hope you guys come here often not only for the project ^__^
The 2nd one is about FOOD PICTURES.This is for you who haven't subscribe your project yet. Who already subscribe their work, it's fine.
This questions keep coming, is it okay to use internet picture for our food battle??The answer is okay. 
You can use food pictures from internet. BUT... a really big BUT... I hope we can chose it as second option.I hope you guys taking the food picture by your self and upload it as your image to share with IU.WHY?Because thats actually the main point of our food battle. To share what we enjoy to her. Show off to her "I like the food!", "This is delicious", etc. Just like IU taking pictures of food she ate and share it with Uaena in the world!
So don't you think its better if you use your own REAL food rather than take it from the internet?It's just suggestion. You still can use image from the internet. But like I said, I hope it is really your last choice :)

{ NEWS }

아이유(iu), 티켓파워 여전…10분만에 8회 공연 전석 매진
#‎IU‬'s Concert Tickets Sell Out in 10 Minutes!
#IU 小劇場コンサート、10分で8回公演が全席売り切れ

Full article here: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002774726&sid1=001&spi_ref=pc_news_twitter

Source: IU Facebook

Guest maashi

@Ally

and also I love this...

the part that IU started to sing "about romance " with Yang hee eun sonsengnim .... I really like that :x :x

Thank you so much guys for the suggestions!!!!! Love you all. 
I want to ask another question (I'm so shameless, sorry lol)
Do you guys know celebrities who IU is close with until now? (need this data also for the video)
I only know;
1. Yoo In Na (Actress)2. Suzy Miss A3. Jiyeon T-Ara4. Park Kyung-Lim (comedian)5. Yoo Hee Yeol (musician)6. Sung Si Kyung (singer)7. Noh Hong Chul (comedian)
8. Yonghwa CNBlue9. Jonghyun SHINee10. Sweet Sorrow (group)
Anyone i'm missing out guys? thank youuuu  :x

Guest akye

f(x) Luna
Super Junior Heechul
Mblaq Thunder
Kara Nicole
Shin Bong Sun
High4 Sungu
Lee Hyun Woo
ZE:A Kwanghee (?)
Jeon Hyun Moo
Yoon Sang
Spica Boa
There is much more probably, just no direct interactions. Honestly, IU seems really friendly with almost everyone :P
She seems pretty close with K.Will. Apink Eunji also said recently that she is in contact with IU

Guest mumfu

@Ally11. Jo Jung Suk....kekeke!12. Choi Baek Ho13. Thunder - MBlaq14. Nicole and Hara..Kara15. Heechul...Super Junior16. Psy...YG17. K.Will18. Lee Hyun Woo19. Lee Jong Suk20. Lee Ki Kwang21. Yoo Seung Ho
If I remember anymore I'll post them for you.

@Ally..... Ha Dong Gyun is another, if not the earliest, sunbaenim who is very close to IU. She has mentioned him on Cultwo Show and during Lucid Fall's Remocon.

@akinahana89..... It's so interesting to see the demographics of ticket purchasers to IU's concert. I think, for the first time, female fans outnumbered the male fans ? Aigoo, where is the army of oppas and samchons ?

Ally said: edensor said: How could you forget JO JUNG SUK, Ally!! Aerrrr... >:( *lol that is JoU shippers who mad at you AllyXDD* Jo jung suk is busy with shin min ah right? *runs away* kidding guys

:D Ya, yaaaa~~
If I wasn't mad at you before, I think I'll be mad at you now!
I hope you run fast!!
:)) :)) :))

junemoonstone said:

@akinahana89..... It's so interesting to see the demographics of ticket purchasers to IU's concert. I think, for the first time, female fans outnumbered the male fans ? Aigoo, where is the army of oppas and samchons ?

Yes! I think that is accurate. IU's female fans are definitely growing and that's excellent news! I think maybe the female fans were just moving faster than the males in trying to get tickets... Hahaha. Either that or the male fans are waiting for other tickets since the pre-sale was only for the upper rows.