[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

airbening said: Should we buy her a "virtual gift" (post gift pic from internet) and do battle food between uaena here too, LOL ..
Or maybe we can role player as IU in any version (SexyU, CuteU,PinkU,VintageU, MysticU, etc) in the "party".

Any idea for the "party", yeorobun?

Oh, food battle between Uaenas would be so fun! Kekeke. I'm all for that idea.
Let's see... what else can we do?

Guest mumfu

@airbening, @akinahana89.the food battle sounds like fun.....a challenge from the menu...has to be traditional food from your country/culture.Best entree, Best soup, Best fish, Best main, Best dessert, Best beverage.....something along these lines perhaps.
Btw guess what I got for Mothers Day....kekekeke!....and I got the poster too!
ps I love the challenges and direction she is taking with her music.  Do you realise chingudeul IU has put out 3 different genres of music in 7mths, she is a true artist in every sense!!!
SSK is too cute....imagine if IU  had walked in at that moment...kekekeke!!!

Hi. I'm new here. Actually I always come here to read a IU News and conversation here, but I can't join this forum because I not confident enough with my english. hehe...thats why i just be a silence walker here.
Actually, I want to share something with you all. I and my friends, we just finished build a IU website. This site is a sharing website when any of IU fan can share their fanart in this website and anyone can vote the artwork in this website. And I think this website can be a one stop centre for IU FanArt from IU fans all over the world.
- anyone can upload/share their artwork (IU FanArt) here- anyone can VOTE any of IU fanArt- anyone can Download IU fanArt here (If uploader give a permission)- anyone can share IU fan art in any social media
If you have a artwork to share with IU fans, please upload it in this website.I really appreciate if any of you can share this site with IU others fan so everyone can know about this website. Thank You.
website URL : iufanart.com
And this artwork is my latest  'IU fanart' that was upload in there....
98-iu-forest.html

http://www.iufanart.com/2012-09-25-13-00-36/item/98-iu-forest.html

Welcome iuxiu... ^^Just right click on the image and "copy image url"if you want to put image, you have to make sure the end of your file is .jpg/gif/png etc. If its web version .html, the image won't shown.

Awww. I'm so happy with the comments!! Kekeke. You're right, Eden! That's excellent news!
And I'm also glad to see they agree with me that someone should have been graded way lower than what they actually received... lol.