[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I found this long explanation on the accusation of the plagiarism
==>  아이유) '분홍신'을 표절이다 아니다 말하기 힘든 이유.txt (아마추어 주의S2)
My korean is not that good to translate all of things in that site (cause it's also quite long) but in case if you guys encounter people like korean netz in YT or other sites, just share the link above. the explanation was mostly same like the music people explained in NB. so this is like explanation in korean. 
Oh, in case if anyone was bringing up IU's Wait song a plagiarism as well, Just give this link too==> [저격] 아이유 표절이라며 헛저격하는놈 저격한다.
although it was linked to Ilbe site but the person explanation is good. 
people just lack of information in music, music genre and music origin... hence people tends to be ignorance about it. It's a good thing for me too, that I actually learn a lot of things about music because of this issue :) 

Morning all!  Good to see lots of new IU materials.I don't know if this was posted or not but here's another photo of IU
IU, who looked like a small kitten.

IU, who looked like a small kitten.  
cr: iu-jjang

So I listened to JJS's interview and I'll just give the JoU pertinent sectionHe was asked to choose his ideal type - Suzy, IU, KHSJJS said that That was a formidable list.  While both Suzy and IU were both loveable, cute, and good at acting - KHS sunbaenim is the closest to his ideal type.  She is very cool.

@9jill9

The choice of words is always telling. Again he says KHS is 'closest' to his ideal, so in essence, none of the 3 are his ideal.  It would be nice to think that he couldn't go with IU for all the reasons we've discussed so far.  This is one of those times I wish I was solid in my faith like @mumfu @akinahana89 @AnsOlga and @Jill Jung. I still believe but I waver. Time for me to look at our list again. :o)

Guest Tran Thuy

Park ju won - guitarist just tweet s.th about IU

Can s.o help to translate plssss

Sorry i can't copy and paste the tweet, i'm using phone

amiliyana90 said: I found this long explanation on the accusation of the plagiarism
==>  아이유) '분홍신'을 표절이다 아니다 말하기 힘든 이유.txt (아마추어 주의S2)
My korean is not that good to translate all of things in that site (cause it's also quite long) but in case if you guys encounter people like korean netz in YT or other sites, just share the link above. the explanation was mostly same like the music people explained in NB. so this is like explanation in korean. 
Oh, in case if anyone was bringing up IU's Wait song a plagiarism as well, Just give this link too==> [저격] 아이유 표절이라며 헛저격하는놈 저격한다.
although it was linked to Ilbe site but the person explanation is good. 
people just lack of information in music, music genre and music origin... hence people tends to be ignorance about it. It's a good thing for me too, that I actually learn a lot of things about music because of this issue :) 

People, who say that "red shoes" is plagiarism, never listen to Jazz. I can say that. I think they just try to attack IU with hates as they always do that since that photo incident.
However, can I say that I don't care about those haters because they are just ignorant people who are full with black heart. People who cannot listen to the beauty of IU's songs/voices are just so pity. (In my opinion). As you can see that even though IU encountered the photo incident, she still goes strong in her music and a new challenge like acting.
I'm proud to call myself music lover who listens to various kinds of songs from all over the world. And I love IU because of her love of music. Especially from this 3rd album that she dares to do the difference. And people who choose to step out of their comfort zone and do the difference, I believe they will succeed in their life for sure.
Support IU all the ways with my brain, ears and heart. Ignore those haters who just can't live their lives in peace. They aren't worth talking to.

meahri66 said:

@9jill9

The choice of words is always telling. Again he says KHS is 'closest' to his ideal, so in essence, none of the 3 are his ideal.  It would be nice to think that he couldn't go with IU for all the reasons we've discussed so far.  This is one of those times I wish I was solid in my faith like @mumfu @akinahana89 @AnsOlga and @Jill Jung. I still believe but I waver. Time for me to look at our list again. :o)

Park Ju Won tweeted something about IU.
Park ju-won ‏@Parkjuwon51m

아이유의 을의 연애가...국내 모 재즈팝그룹의 곡을 표절했다는 기겁할 말들은 물론... 아니 그들의 곡을 살짝 참고했다는둥...스타일이라도 조금..뭐..조금..살짝비스무리...등등의 조심스런 말들 조차도 용납이 안된다...

totoro-zen said: People, who say that "red shoes" is plagiarism, never listen to Jazz. I can say that. I think they just try to attack IU with hates as they always do that since that photo incident.
However, can I say that I don't care about those haters because they are just ignorant people who are full with black heart. People who cannot listen to the beauty of IU's songs/voices are just so pity. (In my opinion). As you can see that even though IU encountered the photo incident, she still goes strong in her music and a new challenge like acting.
I'm proud to call myself music lover who listens to various kinds of songs from all over the world. And I love IU because of her love of music. Especially from this 3rd album that she dares to do the difference. And people who choose to step out of their comfort zone and do the difference, I believe they will succeed in their life for sure.
Support IU all the ways with my brain, ears and heart. Ignore those haters who just can't live their lives in peace. They aren't worth talking to.

totoro-zen said: People, who say that "red shoes" is plagiarism, never listen to Jazz. I can say that. I think they just try to attack IU with hates as they always do that since that photo incident.

By the way, amiliyana90The second link actually is really good at defending IU's Red Shoes.  Absolutely goes into details that most casual music listeners do not know.There is also talk about duration of the copyright and what not.  It goes pretty deep.  Very nice.  I only heard bad things about Ilbe but they seem a lot more knowledgeable and reasonable than people give them credit for.Although there still seems to be a lack of jazz expert

The first tweet (repost)
Park ju-won ‏@Parkjuwon51m

아이유의 을의 연애가...국내 모 재즈팝그룹의 곡을 표절했다는 기겁할 말들은 물론... 아니 그들의 곡을 살짝 참고했다는둥...스타일이라도 조금..뭐..조금..살짝비스무리...등등의 조심스런 말들 조차도 용납이 안된다...

More Park Juwon's tweets. I think they are all about plagiarism.
Park ju-won ‏@Parkjuwon1h

그런 스타일..? 집시 재즈풍?? 풍..비스무리가 아니고... 을의 연애는 완전한 집시재즈를 연주한거...

Park ju-won ‏@Parkjuwon1h

2009년 7월에 나온 모 재즈그룹의 집시풍의그곡이 발매되기 이전인 같은해 3월에 이미 재즈보컬리스트 말로의 devil may care라는 곡을 집시재즈로 편곡,연주를 했다. h ttp://youtu.be/TrRxiv5m4oU 스타일참고도 있을수없다