[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Sometimes I really wonder if the people commenting are just a bunch of young teens who are jumping on the hate bandwagon because it seems fun. I mean how can they even downvote all the insightful comments written by people who have experience in this field?? I hope more composers will post their honest opinions about it and it would be even better if Yeo Heeyeol posted also something to show his support since he appeared in the mv. Oh and I up voted the comment of this girl which btw is totally well written. Her opinion seems to be totally objective and she definitely knows what she is talking about. I hope more people will listen to her words and that they willl stop bashing the poor girl.

two composers were tweeting that this plagiarism issue is bs. I dont know korean but google translate basically gave me the general idea

김형석

@kimhs0927

6h

비밥스윙은 빠른 템포의 곡.그러다 보니 보편적으로 리듬의 형태가 비슷하다.빠른 일렉트로닉 댄스곡의 리듬구성들이 비슷하듯이.그것을 표절이라 보기엔 무리가 있다.코드웍도 다르고...노래는 분홍신이 훨씬 신나고 좋은데?

방시혁

@hitmanb

7h

아이유 '분홍신'이 표절이라는 분들... 음악에는 쟝르와 클리셰라는 개념이 있답니다. 분홍신이 표절이면 그 많은 스윙재즈 곡들은 거의 전곡이 서로 표절이라고 해야 할 겁니다.

I hope someone would translate this to eng for us and we can spread it. These composers are professions and i think people would believe professional more rather than random comments

I feel so sad that IU is being brought down with another stupid controversy. Our baby cant catch a break can she? sigh..... I hope this will blow over soon and won affect her and the drama. ( i would hate it if the drama doesnt do well and they start to blame her)

I just posted this on youtube. Thanks for sharing it. I read one Korean comment on youtube. He said that defending in english doesn't help because they don't understand english. I really wanna help but don't know how since my Korean is still basic. Can we create good short sentences and posted in many sites to defend her?? T T My poor baby. How come you have to face so many obstacles in such young age?

@meahri66 @shabbychic
I am even more amazed at IU now seeing how much of bandwagoning there is even among i-fans esp when I consider how she just ignores all that and goes about her daily life.  I think they all need a little more love in their life to be honest
So, to peace love and happiness!
Peace+Love+Happiness+(10).jpg

It's really nice to be part of this JOU and Uaena family even if I'm not always active, I'm really glad to have you guys here especially when there are times like this. Talking with people here who share the same opinion is just an amazing thing, I'm really grateful to all of you. It's time for me to say goodnight (2:54 am in my part of the globe already). See you :-* :-* :-*

Guest Tran Thuy

Love all of you here <3

Actually this thread is rather quiet sometime! But i know you gals always take a look, and give your support.

When bad thing happens we stay toghether and always here to encourage each other and support IU! I really love this friendship <3

I'm so proud to be a fan of IU. We are matrure and reasonable fan

Mean Uaena will always know the true IU.

We even love IU more when this kind of thing happen (of course I don't want this happen)

As someone told, good thing won't have the full meaning if bad one doens't happen

Yeoreobon my post in Allkpop.

· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

The sensationalists who are trying to puff themselves up with self importance by pertaining to have some knowledge nay expertise of musical composition, thereby declaring 'The Red Shoes' plagiarised have only exposed themselves to being a group of mindless lemmings, following blindly without any rationality.  They are plagiarists themselves stealing one persons 'idea' albeit prejudicially slanted with no truth to it what- so-ever, embracing that 'idea' none-the- less, eager to jump on to a driverless train in order to cause as much havoc as possible. Lemmings with not a single brain cell between the lot of them.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/loen-entertainment-responds-to-the-plagiarism-accusations-surrounding-ius-the-red-shoes#ixzz2isyCcgEU
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

Guest Tran Thuy

[News] IU to participate as a narrator on 'Real Men'

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/iu-to-participate-as-a-narrator-on-real-men#ixzz2isyRvFG8

P/S: could someone login Allkpop and comm on this news??! i see one comm said: the plagiarism girl

Aaaaaaaaaa, hate this, can s.o go there and defend IU :((! I'm using phone and don't have account on allkpop

Plssss

@Rose - here it is............

· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:11 pm

IU is known for her work ethic, her focus, her commitment and her talent. She has received compliments by her Seniors in the Acting and Music world for her respect and uplifting attitude. Despite the unjustified vitriol targeted at her she continues to stride forward gaining strength from those challenges not allowing the mindless 'Haters 'to  disrupt her career.  This is yet another example of the 'Industry' recognising the talent and force that is IU. Well done! Chukahaeyo! Saranghaeyo!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/iu-to-participate-as-a-narrator-on-real-men#ixzz2itDdBqUn
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

meahri66

said:

Rose

said: [News] IU to participate as a narrator on 'Real Men' Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/iu-to-participate-as-a-narrator-on-real-men#ixzz2isyRvFG8 P/S: could someone login Allkpop and comm on this news??! i see one comm said: the plagiarism girl Aaaaaaaaaa, hate this, can s.o go there and defend IU

:(

(! I'm using phone and don't have account on allkpop Plssss

meahri66 said: mumfu said:

@Rose - here it is............

· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:11 pm

IU is known for her work ethic, her focus, her commitment and her talent. She has received compliments by her Seniors in the Acting and Music world for her respect and uplifting attitude. Despite the unjustified vitriol targeted at her she continues to stride forward gaining strength from those challenges not allowing the mindless 'Haters 'to  disrupt her career.  This is yet another example of the 'Industry' recognising the talent and force that is IU. Well done! Chukahaeyo! Saranghaeyo!