[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

9jill9 said:

So I listened to JJS's interview and I'll just give the JoU pertinent section

He was asked to choose his ideal type - Suzy, IU, KHS
JJS said that That was a formidable list.  While both Suzy and IU were both loveable, cute, and good at acting - KHS sunbaenim is the closest to his ideal type.  She is very cool.

Could this confirm then that he chosed IU as his ideal type only that time when YTBLSS is still airing? and now no more, just like that? he seems to drop her like a hot potato, at this critical time when she needs support from friends and colleagues!??? wow, just wow! what a great guy!

berny said: 9jill9 said: So I listened to JJS's interview and I'll just give the JoU pertinent sectionHe was asked to choose his ideal type - Suzy, IU, KHSJJS said that That was a formidable list.  While both Suzy and IU were both loveable, cute, and good at acting - KHS sunbaenim is the closest to his ideal type.  She is very cool. Could this confirm then that he chosed IU as his ideal type only that time when YTBLSS is still airing? and now no more, just like that? he seems to drop her like a hot potato, at this critical time when she needs support from friends and colleagues!??? wow, just wow! what a great guy!

Eng said: Dorothy IU?? ^^ When I saw the title, I know there would be IU in it. Keke
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/female-idols-best-fit-for-certain-roles-in-hollywood#axzz2ikKyhcGU

Is he now?  Is he also a good hugger too?  Would he appreciate the enthusiastic hugs from IU?  ;)

Of course! He definitely wants to hug our lovely IU. Who won't?? She is so cute. Sometimes I just want to put her in my pocket. Keke

This is the clip of Jaejoong and Han Hyo Joo's kiss scene. Do you guys think he can compare to our JJS oppa?? Lol

9jill9 said: By the way, amiliyana90The second link actually is really good at defending IU's Red Shoes.  Absolutely goes into details that most casual music listeners do not know.There is also talk about duration of the copyright and what not.  It goes pretty deep.  Very nice.  I only heard bad things about Ilbe but they seem a lot more knowledgeable and reasonable than people give them credit for.Although there still seems to be a lack of jazz expert