[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest violet9004

Hyunwoo always love to make IU laugh and their friendship is totally the cutest among all IU male guy friend.. like IU said in Incarnation Hyunwoo is a great listener so i guess he always be there when IU needed him.. HyunU jjang!! :)
IU used to said that she will forget her concern while filming and i wish her have a blast while filming cause she deserve after all this thing happen.. just enjoyed it and do not even concern about this non issue.. :)

A stunning IU in simple black at the Arirang concert, Blue House.

tumblr_mvddi7sfp11sx5cmso1_500.jpg tumblr_mvddi7sfp11sx5cmso4_500.jpg

tumblr_mvddi7sfp11sx5cmso2_500.jpg

Cr moonkaddict

mumfu said:

@meahri66, @9jill9, @shabbychic,@iu93jjang,

Annyeong  Dear chingu I have just checked in and I saw the moment you wonderful Uaena's stood up with pen in hand to slay the Haters' with the power of the word ( so to speak )  in defence of uri IU.  

Wonderful, wonderful, Uaena's there is no greater satisfaction than that of correcting a 'Wrong', no greater justice than that of disclosing the 'Truth' and no greater joy than defending the 'Innocent'.  You may feel that the value of your contribution made today has been minimized by the indifference of the 'Haters' but let me remind you all it takes is a little light to shine in the darkness then 'Hope' will prevail plus I'm sure it wont be long before those people turn in on themselves as their allegations/accusations are founded on hot air.

@meahri, I love this side of you chingu, brave and assertive with style.

Yeoreobon FIGHTING!!!  Kamsahamida ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Cr moonkaddict

Cr fiftysenchi

edensor

said: True... Knetizen seems always bashing IU saying bla bla bla... but when Iu appeared on TV, variety show, drama, etc... they stay tuned and not moving from their screen! LOLOh... not to mention when they're meet her in person. I bet they won't able to say anything, they'll just MELT because of IU's charms you just can't resist.

edensor said: Gosh... I love this 2 so much! They look so cute! And their clothes so nice. Kinda make them stand out more.I think my TaeU shipper are over. I fall to HyunU side now. Ottokeeee....... a6h.gifa6h.gifa6h.gifa6h.gifa6h.gifa6h.gifa6h.gif

@akinahana89 - W  A  H  H  H  H................L  U  C  K  Y................T  H  I  N  G!!!

I'M  STILL  WAITING......WAE?......WAE?..........EOTTOKE?

sad-face-wallpapers_13395_1280x960.jpg