[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Woke up this morning only to see the stubborn knetizen on NB. One of the most depressing thing is knowing the truth but you can't change haters opinion because its all up 2 them.

Its okay if its only for themselves but they're spreads that hate to the world and affecting other people's who might don't know much and of course... its hurtful for uri IU...

The taller the tree the harder wind blows.

From great power comes great responsibility.

IU... BE STRONG. STAY STRONG. DON'T WORRY.

And thank you guys for being such awesome IU fans. You guys *thumbs up*

Tweeting to IU yesterday with link to your support discussions yesterday. I hope it'll add more power and energy to her to keep move forwards and SMILE like there is no tomorrow.

We love you IUyanggg....

edensor said: And thank you guys for being such awesome IU fans. You guys *thumbs up* Tweeting to IU yesterday with link to your support discussions yesterday. I hope it'll add more power and energy to her to keep move forwards and SMILE like there is no tomorrow. We love you IUyanggg....

You know I never thought IU was short at 5'4 but in that picture above with JJ, she looks tiny.  I mean look at the little girl on the left and since she's wearing really high high heels ....

Guest violet9004

Rael Man (variety show) that IU narrated last night get the highest rating so far by help of IU.. :)
netz can be so arrogance and stupid by she still shine like a star and her schedule is full so this non issue about plagiarism that even professional admit its not the case totally not changing her popularity at all but it make her more popular.. :)

iu93jjang said: Rael Man (variety show) that IU narrated last night get the highest rating so far by help of IU.. :)
netz can be so arrogance and stupid by she still shine like a star and her schedule is full so this non issue about plagiarism that even professional admit its not the case totally not changing her popularity at all but it make her more popular.. :)

True... Knetizen seems always bashing IU saying bla bla bla... but when Iu appeared on TV, variety show, drama, etc... they stay tuned and not moving from their screen! LOLOh... not to mention when they're meet her in person. I bet they won't able to say anything, they'll just MELT because of IU's charms you just can't resist.

edensor said: True... Knetizen seems always bashing IU saying bla bla bla... but when Iu appeared on TV, variety show, drama, etc... they stay tuned and not moving from their screen! LOLOh... not to mention when they're meet her in person. I bet they won't able to say anything, they'll just MELT because of IU's charms you just can't resist.

IU - [schedule]

(Will constantly update this page. Check at iu schedule)

13.10.29 [RECORDING] Arirang TV “Simply K-POP” @ 9am

13.10.29 [RECORDING] SBS MTV “The Show” @ 10am

13.10.29 [bROADCAST] SBS MTV “The Show” @ 6pm (recorded on 15th)

13.10.29 [EVENT] Samsung Talk Concert @ 6pm

13.10.30 [RADIO] Jo Jungchi and Harim’s  2 o’clock radio @ 2pm

13.10.31 [bROADCAST] KBS Happy Together 3 @ 11:10pm

13.11.06 [bROADCAST] MBC every1 “Weekly Idol” @ 6pm

13.11.07 [bROADCAST] Happy Together 3 @ 11:15pm

13.11.13 [bROADCAST] MBC every1 “Weekly Idol” @ 6pm

13.11.16 [EVENT] Korean Music Wave in Singapore @ 7pm (Gardens by the Bay)

13.11.20 [DRAMA] Beautiful Man @ 9:55pm

13.11.21 [DRAMA] Beautiful Man @ 9:55pm

13.11.23 [CONCERT] IU’s 2nd Solo Concert “Modern Times” in Seoul @ 7:30pm

13.11.24 [CONCERT] IU’s 2nd Solo Concert “Modern Times” in Seoul @ 6pm

13.11.30 [CONCERT] IU’s 2nd Solo Concert “Modern Times” in Busan @ 7:30pm

13.12.01 [CONCERT] IU’s 2nd Solo Concert “Modern Times” in Busan @ 6pm

13.12.01 [bROADCAST] KBS Open Concert @ 5:40pm

(Postponed) [RELEASE] "Untitled" Full Japanese album (tracklist and contents unconfirmed)

cr : iu-jjang

Can't wait to watch Pretty Man :D

Guest Tran Thuy

I saw these pics on IU-jjang tumbr.

HyunU are so cute together

I imagine that Hyun Woo want IU to laugh so he make some fun mistake <3

tumblr_mvdautTAJq1qz9daco4_1280.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b0bec2aaebad1fbc40c50a55f4ea8027/tumblr_mvdautTAJq1qz9daco1_500.jpgtumblr_mvdautTAJq1qz9daco1_500.jpg

@meahri66, @9jill9, @shabbychic,@iu93jjang,

Annyeong  Dear chingu I have just checked in and I saw the moment you wonderful Uaena's stood up with pen in hand to slay the Haters' with the power of the word ( so to speak )  in defence of uri IU.  

Wonderful, wonderful, Uaena's there is no greater satisfaction than that of correcting a 'Wrong', no greater justice than that of disclosing the 'Truth' and no greater joy than defending the 'Innocent'.  You may feel that the value of your contribution made today has been minimized by the indifference of the 'Haters' but let me remind you all it takes is a little light to shine in the darkness then 'Hope' will prevail plus I'm sure it wont be long before those people turn in on themselves as their allegations/accusations are founded on hot air.

@meahri, I love this side of you chingu, brave and assertive with style.

Yeoreobon FIGHTING!!!  Kamsahamida ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

tumblr_mvdd3vmTRU1sx5cmso1_500.jpgCr moonkaddict

tumblr_mvddaxdyuG1swip9zo1_500.jpgCr fiftysenchi