[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

iu93jjang said: like we all expected even the professional cannot change arrogance and stupid netz opinion.. they just loved to hate her but one statement make me laugh at netz face.. 
no matter how much netz hate IU if she make a comeback she will still achieve Perfect All Kill.. so its doest really matter cause IU have talent so netz just shut up and appreciate her talent..
even when people defending her she will get hate from it.. now i really hoping she will get a blast filming and never ever read all those stupid and ridiculous comment cause its really not worth it to care about..
no matter what netz and fan need to realize that she just a human being and have feeling too... :(

a very good point that some pointed out
jazz/swing/blues music all tend to use the Blues Scale (I can't remember the exact notes off of the top of my head), but every blues/jazz song will incorporate this scale into the song, but this is not plagiarism. If this was taken to court, the party suing IU would lose because the melody is different and if using the same scale is considered plagiarism then every single jazz song is plagiarize

i think it was akisameheading back to nb.  does akp also have this article?

Guest violet9004

meahri66 said:

Wow.  These are really sad and pathetic individuals.  You're right. Most of them are lost causes. I couldn't hold back. This is what I posted (I messed up on one sentence and I wish I could edit it cause it says a little opposite of what I wanted to say, but hopefully the direction I was going makes sense):

"I find many if not most of the comments on this thread very funny. Despite the composers and the high level music agency executives that have come forward in defense, and the number of professional musicians that have also come forward with thorough and easy explanations that anyone, without a musical degree can understand, you all have already made up your minds...much like a mob thirsty to lynch up someone regardless of the truth in front of you. I'm sure when a lawsuit fails to appear you'll all continue to say it's because IU's being shielded. Some of you might really be intelligent people. In fact, I'm willing to bet most of you are. However, even the brightest person can suffer from stupidity when they allow ignorance, pride and hate to color their judgment. I hope you all are actually thinking for yourselves instead of falling prey to a mob mentality. But if you take the time to really read this thread, you'll see what I see -- a lot of people saying the same foolish things. And that I consider very sad. By the way, those of you still bringing up the Eunhyuk incident, get over it and start singing a new tune. It's getting old. There was never anything that actually happened there. Then again, why should I be surprised you guys are stuck on repeat. it's not like any of you ever checked out your facts anyway."

Hello guys, I seriously applaud all of your efforts to let people know the facts. Even if the comments were expected, I still feel sad. Sad, that people can't admit they are wrong even when professionals take the time to explain everything. Those stupid haters who are being totally immature are obviously lost causes. It's pathetic, they think that the composers are trying to shield her.... what ???? They are just stating the truth but ofc haters don't care about the truth, they just want to stick to those unfounded plagiarism allegations to have a reason to hate on her even if they know that the allegations are not true. * Sigh* that's really sad. I was however really pleased to read some of the comments on onehallyu, there are still people using their brain and not jumping on the hate bandwagon.

9jill9 said: a very good point that some pointed out
jazz/swing/blues music all tend to use the Blues Scale (I can't remember the exact notes off of the top of my head), but every blues/jazz song will incorporate this scale into the song, but this is not plagiarism. If this was taken to court, the party suing IU would lose because the melody is different and if using the same scale is considered plagiarism then every single jazz song is plagiarize

i think it was akisameheading back to nb.  does akp also have this article?

@meahri66 @iu98jjang @shabbychic
at least we got to present the other side plant the seeds so that it can be germinated.  i think it did reach those who were on the fence.it was kind of sickening how much down votes i or anyone else got for a simple but factual statement
edit:
i even stopped this one girl that i recognized from the previous thread from being as bad as she was on the other thread
edit:
one thing from our BDs that i've learned is that it's good to germinate your ideas early rather than just letting the competition have the field.if you don't, you'll lose 100%

I'm really proud to be in this fandom. You all showed your maturity through your comments and I'm still amazed by it. I don't have an account on netizenbuzz so I just upvoted all the good comments but I have an account on allkpop so I'm just waiting for the same article to come out. Btw soompi France has posted an article about it and the comments are all good comments. Someone even mentioned that thanks to this controversy, he or she discovered a really nice song.

@shabbychic  @9jill9  @iu93jjang

I'm glad we stepped up. I see a bunch of us have gotten some positive up-votes on NBuzz.  The poem or quote that @mumfu shared with us the other day was very inspiring:

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing                                                                 the worst thing you can do is nothing,                                                                 then you will know the true value of your moments.

I'm glad we're doing this together. It seems well worth it when you have others to fight alongside you.  :x

shabbychic said: I'm really proud to be in this fandom. You all showed your maturity through your comments and I'm still amazed by it. I don't have an account on netizenbuzz so I just upvoted all the good comments but I have an account on allkpop so I'm just waiting for the same article to come out. Btw soompi France has posted an article about it and the comments are all good comments. Someone even mentioned that thanks to this controversy, he or she discovered a really nice song.

Just got back from the NBuzz site again and wanted to share one more thing.  I got really tired of seeing that one comment from that person that starts their comment with "Shameless", so responded with the following. Here's their full quote and my response:

[+1,369, -268] How shameless. I guess plagiarism is not a big deal anymore... it was such a huge controversy back in the day;;; How is there being too many songs out there to consider it plagiarism even an excuse?

No, it's called a bunch of people who don't know what plagiarism is and loosely uses the word to the point where it loses power (at least, in Korea).

My reply:   Shameless are the people who speak like they know the truth, yet do not use the truth/facts to back up their claims. You claim to know the definition of plagiarism, but have you really bothered to check the facts about musical plagiarism?

I couldn't help it. He/she just sounded so smug.  Sigh. Okay. At least I got that off my chest.

:|

meahri66 said:

Just got back from the NBuzz site again and wanted to share one more thing.  I got really tired of seeing that one comment from that person that starts their comment with "Shameless", so responded with the following. Here's their full quote and my response:

[+1,369, -268] How shameless. I guess plagiarism is not a big deal anymore... it was such a huge controversy back in the day;;; How is there being too many songs out there to consider it plagiarism even an excuse?

No, it's called a bunch of people who don't know what plagiarism is and loosely uses the word to the point where it loses power (at least, in Korea).

My reply:   Shameless are the people who speak like they know the truth, yet do not use the truth/facts to back up their claims. You claim to know the definition of plagiarism, but have you really bothered to check the facts about musical plagiarism?

I couldn't help it. He/she just sounded so smug.  Sigh. Okay. At least I got that off my chest.

:|

I just checked IU's ranking for the sh-k star ranking is she's 13th now.  yikesThis cruddy non-scandal may be taking its toll
edit:
let's continue to vote for IU in sh-k star ranking and also for this
Vote here: http://t.co/lW6GT8pFNF (-admin ryo)

Vote here: http://t.co/s6gfkioRxs (-admin kpoppa)

Vote here: http://t.co/srS6eFiT8z (-admin alfie)

Vote here: http://t.co/jOf5m4fiTE (-admin jieunism7)