Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest a_dreamer143

Woah guys, I said 5 people as a guess.

I meant that as in 5 people who will ACTUALLY get into the company as max.

They'll take a lot of people for the live audition (they guy I e-mailed said they're taking 150 people for sf for live audition)...& probably less than 20 to Japan from all 3 cities.

But the amount of people who can actually get in...don't expect too many.

well yeH i think every1 knows that wat u meant for the 5 was the max number of people who will actually get in however that guess sounds so right tho lol!

ohhh do u know how many people theyre taking from la?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohbliss

well yeH i think every1 knows that wat u meant for the 5 was the max number of people who will actually get in however that guess sounds so right tho lol!

ohhh do u know how many people theyre taking from la?

Nope, you can e-mail & ask. NY will probably be the most, since I'm assuming a lot of people live around NY.

Hm, yeah...not sure about LA.

Guest a_dreamer143

Nope, you can e-mail & ask. NY will probably be the most, since I'm assuming a lot of people live around NY.

Hm, yeah...not sure about LA.

who do i email?lol cuz the contactsearch email thing..they dont answer me :P i asked them before but never replied i think they wud only answer questions that has sumthin to do with the signing up, cuz when i had problems at first i emailed them and answered in 2 days but when i asked bout how many people they didnt answer lol

Guest ohbliss

who do i email?lol cuz the contactsearch email thing..they dont answer me :P i asked them before but never replied i think they wud only answer questions that has sumthin to do with the signing up, cuz when i had problems at first i emailed them and answered in 2 days but when i asked bout how many people they didnt answer lol

LOL! Same! I pushed my luck & asked if they already e-mailed people who made live audition...& they didn't reply.

Hm, but they replied when I asked about sf.

Guest a_dreamer143

LOL! Same! I pushed my luck & asked if they already e-mailed people who made live audition...& they didn't reply.

Hm, but they replied when I asked about sf.

hehe i guess they dont reply back when it comes to asking questions such as "when will u email the people..etc" aww :[ i wana know how many people r gunna be invited from LA *sniff*

Guest yureru132

@ -LoVe-

I'm auditioning in LA if i make it through..

I sure hope it isn't just 5 ppl who get chosen though i mean..

if they are anticipating for the auditioning to take a whole weekend for each place... then that wouldn't make sense.

They say like October 25 &26 , November 8&9...

*pleading for a mic*

Guest a_dreamer143

@ -LoVe-

if they are anticipating for the auditioning to take a whole weekend for each place... then that wouldn't make sense.

*pleading for a mic*

finally sum1 from LA hee hee

like ohbliss said 5 was only a guess no. of people that might actuallllly get into the ent. lol but for live auditions im pretty sure its kinda a lot cuz theres 2 days..but u know i think the 2nd day cud be a 2nd round?lol

Guest ohbliss

@ -LoVe-

*pleading for a mic*

Huh? How long it takes has nothing to do with people who get in the company. I said they would take a lot of people to live auditon, which is why it'll take a whole weekend.

I think 5 is already a lot of people to take from America.

When they went to China, they didn't take that many either. So far, only 2 have debuted from that China trip in year 2006 I think? They probably have a few more training or something.

BTW. It's even harder in Japan. Some avex singers were THE ONLY PERSON to be chosen out of thousands of people.

I'm sorry, but if you can only sound good with a mic, that's not good enough. You should be able to sound just as good without one except quieter of course.

One more thing, I wouldn't worry about how many people they take. They'll take as many people as they see with the right talent. They're not going, "Ok, we can only pick 3 people." I doubt there will be that many people who show up with THE WHOLE PACKAGE, thus worry more about how good you are & less about the competition.

Guest Haneul1430264763

heyy kimchi :]

well if you can't make the audition places, they said that you could send them an email and showing like an introducition of yourself

and send them a video of whatever you gonna do. Read the first post, it explains everything and if you don't get it just go straigh to Avex's website which is: http://avexworldaudition.com/2008/en/

hope this helps and Glucks to everything ^-^!

Do I send the vid only if they send me an invitation? XD

Sorry, I am so lost with how this works >.<

Guest -LoVe-

for the cd thing thats for international one isnt it?cuz when i signed up fo the us one i didnt see anything that mentioned CD lol ahh T_T

LOL, well i just read through the website and it mentioned about a CD. :X

ooh you signed up for US? which place are you auditioning it in? x] b/c i signed up for it too ^-^!

Woah guys, I said 5 people as a guess.

I meant that as in 5 people who will ACTUALLY get into the company as max.

They'll take a lot of people for the live audition (they guy I e-mailed said they're taking 150 people for sf for live audition)...& probably less than 20 to Japan from all 3 cities.

But the amount of people who can actually get in...don't expect too many.

LOL.

yeahh true, i don't expect like 20 peoples' getting in or like more. BUT damn so in total if it was 150 for each area then that means 450 peoples' trying out in total and only 20 people's getting in, wahh it's gonna be so tough :[

well i dont even know if i got accepted to even tryout, LOLS.

Guest ohbliss

LOL, well i just read through the website and it mentioned about a CD. :X

ooh you signed up for US? which place are you auditioning it in? x] b/c i signed up for it too ^-^!

LOL.

yeahh true, i don't expect like 20 peoples' getting in or like more. BUT damn so in total if it was 150 for each area then that means 450 peoples' trying out in total and only 20 people's getting in, wahh it's gonna be so tough :[

well i dont even know if i got accepted to even tryout, LOLS.

It'll probably be more people in areas like NY, but it's guaranteed some people won't show up...so I would expect around 500 people total??

Trust me, it could be so much worse.

Guest -LoVe-

@ -LoVe-

*pleading for a mic*

ooh LA? damnnn too bad not in the NY area hehes.

well 5 pplz like to actually get into the company, but it's gonna be tough, oh well ill keep on dreaming XD

well maybe a whole weekend for like looking through the videos of everyones performances and choosing callbacks and that stuff

might take a couple of days, then those judges go out and party, then poof thats the weekend! jkays hahahs :X

Do I send the vid only if they send me an invitation? XD

Sorry, I am so lost with how this works >.<

LOL.

nono dear, ok it feel s weird saying dear. okay anywayss if they send you back an invitation, then that means you are gonna audition for them in NY/LA/SF. or if you signed up for international then you send in a video of yourself doing whatever you gonna perform. Dw i was pretty lost myself hahas. if you got any another questions, ill help ^-^!

It'll probably be more people in areas like NY, but it's guaranteed some people won't show up...so I would expect around 500 people total??

Trust me, it could be so much worse.

yayy, thank god since I'm in the NY area hahas x]

Yeahh truee because like I might not make it if like it is in Manhatten or something.

but if it was like in Flushing like from the previous SM or JYP auditions then i would go.

Yeahh truee...eek what are the chances of me getting in? it's like 5 out of 500 people might acutally get into the company.

hope i get lucky ^-^!

once again Glucks to everyone :]!

Guest a_dreamer143

ooh LA? damnnn too bad not in the NY area hehes.

well 5 pplz like to actually get into the company, but it's gonna be tough, oh well ill keep on dreaming XD

well maybe a whole weekend for like looking through the videos of everyones performances and choosing callbacks and that stuff

might take a couple of days, then those judges go out and party, then poof thats the weekend! jkays hahahs :X

LOL.

nono dear, ok it feel s weird saying dear. okay anywayss if they send you back an invitation, then that means you are gonna audition for them in NY/LA/SF. or if you signed up for international then you send in a video of yourself doing whatever you gonna perform. Dw i was pretty lost myself hahas. if you got any another questions, ill help ^-^!

Yeahh truee because like I might not make it if like it is in Manhatten or something.

but if it was like in Flushing like from the previous SM or JYP auditions then i would go.

Yeahh truee...eek what are the chances of me getting in? it's like 5 out of 500 people might acutally get into the company.

hope i get lucky ^-^!

hii! i signed up for the LA one :] im guessing ur from ny! ^^

im really curious when theyll send invitations :]

Guest ohbliss

hope i get lucky ^-^!

It's not about luck...it's about being better than the competition & working hard.

Hey, a 1 in 100 chance is pretty good actually for entertainment business.

& G'luck to you too. LOL! How ironic. I was just saying how it's not luck. XDD But you get what I mean.

Guest flyaway.

Oh my gosh guys! I got an email today! =)

I have been selected to audition on the 25th at 3PM. YAYYYY!

I'm happy now. ^.^

Now I have to go practice real hard on my singing. o.o

Guest a_dreamer143

Oh my gosh guys! I got an email today! =)

I have been selected to audition on the 25th at 3PM. YAYYYY!

I'm happy now. ^.^

Now I have to go practice real hard on my singing. o.o

omg yay good job!!

amy i ask when did u send ur app?

Guest flyaway.

omg yay good job!!

amy i ask when did u send ur app?

Hrm. I think near mid-end of September.

I'm pretty sure I sent it before my SM auditions, which was on the 28th.

Guest a_dreamer143

Hrm. I think near mid-end of September.

I'm pretty sure I sent it before my SM auditions, which was on the 28th.

awww i guess they wont invite me?lol i sent mine on the 17th?19th?lol

but i singed up for the LA one :]

so ur going to sf yee?

Guest flyaway.

awww i guess they wont invite me?lol i sent mine on the 17th?19th?lol

but i singed up for the LA one :]

so ur going to sf yee?

Yeah, I'm going to the one in SF. =) But don't worry too much.

They might be doing it in the order of the cities they're going to; so they send out the SF invitations first, then LA, and finally NY.

Guest a_dreamer143

Yeah, I'm going to the one in SF. =) But don't worry too much.

They might be doing it in the order of the cities they're going to; so they send out the SF invitations first, then LA, and finally NY.

im happy for u tho!LOL

sad for me haha but how do they know if u signed up fo which ever city?[sorry prolly sounds dumb dumb]hehe

Archived