Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasiimaker

Has anyone not gotten a response from Avex yet confirming their audition time? I replied like two days ago specifying which times I could do it on which day, and they haven't replied yet. Good luck to all those auditioning in LA and NY, and congrats to those who already went! :)

I never even got a confirmation email for the audition time... so maybe unless you need to change your time, they won't reply.

Also, just to let people know who are worrying, I got an audition email one week before the actual audition. So maybe give yourself until the week before, before you give up hope =)

Guest a_dreamer143

I never even got a confirmation email for the audition time... so maybe unless you need to change your time, they won't reply.

Also, just to let people know who are worrying, I got an audition email one week before the actual audition. So maybe give yourself until the week before, before you give up hope =)

i think dats because they gave u a time already in the email that u got ^^ but for the LA ones its diff they let us pick the date and time and will send back a confirmation email :]

Guest fantasiimaker

i think dats because they gave u a time already in the email that u got ^^ but for the LA ones its diff they let us pick the date and time and will send back a confirmation email :]

Ahhh I see. Haha nevermind then =]

Hopefully they're confirm soon! They're probably just swamped with lots of emails.

Guest a_dreamer143

Ahhh I see. Haha nevermind then =]

Hopefully they're confirm soon! They're probably just swamped with lots of emails.

ahh i know right!!! i heard there will be alot from LA ahhhh lol!

im afraid that my CD wont work cuz i read someone posted about their CD not working ><

what do you do if you want to audition being a model and you can't make it there?Do you send your own pictures to Avex?When is the due date to sign up for it?

Guest lildee720

what do you do if you want to audition being a model and you can't make it there?Do you send your own pictures to Avex?When is the due date to sign up for it?

you have to bring your profile to them like pictures in the folder.. well their isn't a deadline but they are emailing those who did send it before so advise you to send as soon as you can

I have a feeling the audition in NY is going to be more hectic lol. I can't even find a hotel near by (well actually all the hotels in NY are expensive TT TT)

Guest tangerinesandlimes

ahh i know right!!! i heard there will be alot from LA ahhhh lol!

im afraid that my CD wont work cuz i read someone posted about their CD not working ><

do you know roughly how many people are going to the LA one?

Guest Sam-chan

I haven't gotten an acceptance email yet :*(

I hope I didn't screw up my app by accidently sending it twice, but from what everyone has said, it seems to take some time to get a reply. I hope I get an acceptance response soon, then I can actually prepare for the possibility of an audition!

Guest tangerinesandlimes

I haven't gotten an acceptance email yet :*(

I hope I didn't screw up my app by accidently sending it twice, but from what everyone has said, it seems to take some time to get a reply. I hope I get an acceptance response soon, then I can actually prepare for the possibility of an audition!

it'll probably come soon. they're probably just busy right now figuring out the times for the LA people WHILE looking at all the applications.

I have a feeling the audition in NY is going to be more hectic lol. I can't even find a hotel near by (well actually all the hotels in NY are expensive TT TT)

That's the problem I'm having and my mom said she might not be able to take me because the hotels are so expensive!! T___T

I'm so depressed since she told me because I just don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

But, in case I am still able to go...o.o'

I heard about other people showing off a second talent, so I've been considering bringing my violin along and playing for them since I've been playing for nine years. Do you think that would increase my chances of them liking me if I played well for them?

Also, I'd have no idea what I'd play. =X Most of what I play normally is classical stuff. XD Any ideas?

Yeah I know! It's difficult. I'm thinking of just doing a day trip there by bus or train. But you could try looking for hostels....like New York International Hostel. My friend stayed there and she said it was nice and they're cheap...but you have to share a room with some strangers. That might be ok for you since you are going with some friends, right?

But I wish I knew which day avex wants me to audition so I can buy tickets to arrive on saturday or sunday. :(

Guest a_dreamer143

Yeah I know! It's difficult. I'm thinking of just doing a day trip there by bus or train. But you could try looking for hostels....like New York International Hostel. My friend stayed there and she said it was nice and they're cheap...but you have to share a room with some strangers. That might be ok for you since you are going with some friends, right?

But I wish I knew which day avex wants me to audition so I can buy tickets to arrive on saturday or sunday. :(

i know no one would know but do u guys THINK it will be a one on one with the judge like what they did in Sf?prolly not in NY and LA huh?

Guest lildee720

so i'm planning to show 2 talents; singing and dancing;

do i have to perform with a group when i dance?

and what if my cd dont work either?

ahh i'm nervous noww

Guest HappyToast

so i'm planning to show 2 talents; singing and dancing;

do i have to perform with a group when i dance?

and what if my cd dont work either?

ahh i'm nervous noww

Well, No you don't have to do a group, but if you wanna then go ahead! ^=^

For the CD situation, use a brand like Maxwell, (don't use anything like memoriex, cause it's not gonna work.)

Archived