Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest a_dreamer143

Well, No you don't have to do a group, but if you wanna then go ahead! ^=^

For the CD situation, use a brand like Maxwell, (don't use anything like memoriex, cause it's not gonna work.)

how about CD-R recordable?lol idk if thats the brand since it doesnt say nethin like maxwell lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LAWLiETTA~

LOL Yeah, I was second-ing that. ;3

Oh and I forgot to say on this thread -- when people audition in LA/NY, can you ask when the callback period is? I heard someone say it was two months, but you can`t be too sure, right? ^^

i know no one would know but do u guys THINK it will be a one on one with the judge like what they did in Sf?prolly not in NY and LA huh?

I guess we won't know until the LA auditions....but I'm not worried. I don't think it will be packed with ppl but definitely more than in SF. Like it might be 5 at a time in LA and NY. But don't worry! Have fun and do your best!

Guest a_dreamer143

I guess we won't know until the LA auditions....but I'm not worried. I don't think it will be packed with ppl but definitely more than in SF. Like it might be 5 at a time in LA and NY. But don't worry! Have fun and do your best!

hehe yeah i wouldnt mind but i was juz curious ^^

Guest flyaway.

Oh and I forgot to say on this thread -- when people audition in LA/NY, can you ask when the callback period is? I heard someone say it was two months, but you can`t be too sure, right? ^^

I second this. LOL.

Can someone please ask?

I also want to know when they're calling people back to the next round.

Aish.. I really hope it's not in two months because that's just too long of a wait for me. T_T

And I wonder if they'll send out rejection letters later?

I mean, for those that physically auditioned but didn't make it to the round at Japan.

Erg.. probably not, huh?

Guest kittychang

wahh x.x

srry, i just want to ask this...

i got slected for the ny audition but i really wanted to know...

do i really HAVE to sing in japanese?

because their email said i dont but im not really sure x.x

sorry if someone asked this already! -bow-

Yeah I know! It's difficult. I'm thinking of just doing a day trip there by bus or train. But you could try looking for hostels....like New York International Hostel. My friend stayed there and she said it was nice and they're cheap...but you have to share a room with some strangers. That might be ok for you since you are going with some friends, right?

But I wish I knew which day avex wants me to audition so I can buy tickets to arrive on saturday or sunday. :(

that place is booked unfortunately :( I'd rather stay in my dad's apartment but it's too far and no heat XD

I am trying to look for hostel.. but I noticed Hostels charge more per person O.o but I'll keep on looking. Man if I had more money I'd stay in Sheraton @_@

I don't think AVEX confirms the time and day do they? At least from what has been said during the SF audition.

wahh x.x

srry, i just want to ask this...

i got slected for the ny audition but i really wanted to know...

do i really HAVE to sing in japanese?

because their email said i dont but im not really sure x.x

sorry if someone asked this already! -bow-

You don't have to sing in Japanese. You can sing in Japanese, English, Chinese, or Korean.

@kpop_lover: You can still apply.

Guest ingeni0us

- Anyone go to the audition yet? Any advice for model? How much do you have to walk?

- How many pictures are you putting in portfolio if you're doing model?

- Is it one-on-one like American Idol-type? [i.e. in a room by yourself with just the judge]

- Anyone make it to the second round?

Guest kittychang

thank you muchos for the reply!

and can someone pls post a link to the SF audition experiences here?!

x.x i found it earlier and thedn i didnt save it...so..i suck x.x

thanks!

that place is booked unfortunately :( I'd rather stay in my dad's apartment but it's too far and no heat XD

I am trying to look for hostel.. but I noticed Hostels charge more per person O.o but I'll keep on looking. Man if I had more money I'd stay in Sheraton @_@

I don't think AVEX confirms the time and day do they? At least from what has been said during the SF audition.

wow, booked already? :blink: there's gotta be some other hostel you can stay at. good luck!

Yeah, I do remember ppl saying that they didn't confirm times....I guess I'm heading there on saturday.

Guest stacynsungmin

Oh yeah, I am totally gonna start with tsuki no uta just to show my vocals more. I am thinking about leaving them a copy of that song though on a Cd.

hmm... lets see, I have been learning Japanese for around 10 years now, since I was about 10 or 11 years old. But, still I am not that good lolz.

wow that is a really long time to be learning a lanuage!! so envious! XD

ya leave them a CD!! I would totally do that if I made my own music. are you only auditioning for singing?

Well, No you don't have to do a group, but if you wanna then go ahead! ^=^

For the CD situation, use a brand like Maxwell, (don't use anything like memoriex, cause it's not gonna work.)

I looked at the 50 count of CDs and I had a T_T expression cause they're all memoriex hahaha guess I'll be taking a trip to Frys...thank you for the warning!

anybody is doing LA on saturday we can meet up :D

Yea!! Once we know our times & all. B)

wow, booked already? :blink: there's gotta be some other hostel you can stay at. good luck!

Yeah, I do remember ppl saying that they didn't confirm times....I guess I'm heading there on saturday.

***OH MY is everyone going on saturday!!

isn't that a bad thing, cause that would make it really hectic and less time for each of us to audition right?

I would gladly switch to sunday now but I'm flying back sunday so I don't think that's a option for me!! XD

i know this i kinda irrelevant but how many artists did you guys put on the favorite musical artists section ^^;;?

I only put one ^^" I thought "favorite musical ARTIST" meant only one haha

you're from texas right? did you convice your parents about going to the auditions? :D LA location?

Guest kittychang

i know this i kinda irrelevant but how many artists did you guys put on the favorite musical artists section ^^;;?

i put one...and it wasnt even japanese x.x

yea.....

does anyone have the link 2 the SF audition experience fourm?1

wow that is a really long time to be learning a lanuage!! so envious! XD

ya leave them a CD!! I would totally do that if I made my own music. are you only auditioning for singing?

I looked at the 50 count of CDs and I had a T_T expression cause they're all memoriex hahaha guess I'll be taking a trip to Frys...thank you for the warning!

***OH MY is everyone going on saturday!!

isn't that a bad thing, cause that would make it really hectic and less time for each of us to audition right?

I would gladly switch to sunday now but I'm flying back sunday so I don't think that's a option for me!! XD

I only put one ^^" I thought "favorite musical ARTIST" meant only one haha

you're from texas right? did you convice your parents about going to the auditions? :D LA location?

hahah im flying back on sunday to so i need to do saturday audition, whoa whos from texas im from texas :D

Archived