Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smilesweet

Does anyone know approximately what percent of people are selected out of the e-mail auditions? (i.e. like 30% of applications). Thanks! :)

Guest daysconfession

i'm coming from the middle of nowhere called floral park. -_-" i have no clue how to get there... o_o im screwed. where are you coming from? maybe we could meet up someplace?

if you're from floral park, you should take the LIRR to penn station then :) it would take you straight there.

Hey! Sorry I've been gone for awhile! Long sad story.....

But I'm back because of good news! I got selected to go audition in NY too! This is so great! I've been needing some good news lately!

Anyone from maryland or dc going? I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there (i don't have a car yet >_<). PM me please!

minna! ganbatte ne!

Guest stacynsungmin

Omedetou gozaimasu to those who got called back for NY!!! the wait must have been torture

so does that mean the're done with LA and we should be getting our times soon!? XD

Does anybody know what songs they are going to sing? Just Curious. I have a few I'm thinking about bout, still kinda undecided! But I am picking a Japanese song and English just in case they want to hear more than one style.

I'm singing a english song first eventhough I have pretty good pronounciation...

but for japanese song I'm thinking abut Yuki no Hana by Mika or Delightful by Suzuki Ami do you know any other songs/artists that have lower voices?

what about you?

so does that mean the're done with LA and we should be getting our times soon!? XD

Ooh I hope so! I need to know so I can book a flight @_@

Utada Hikaru's voice is sorta low, maybe u could try one of her songs?

@a_dreamer143: wow 4 yrs? U should def speak in Japanese^^ I wonder if they'll let us give a lil self intro or if we're supposed to just sing/dance/model right away...

Guest rynoa86

Do you think all of the e-mails for people accepted to go to NY were sent out? :tears: I still haven't gotten an e-mail, but I'm hoping! :sweatingbullets:

Guest tangerinesandlimes

Do you think all of the e-mails for people accepted to go to NY were sent out? :tears: I still haven't gotten an e-mail, but I'm hoping! :sweatingbullets:

you'll be fine.

they weren't done with the SF ones while they were giving out LA auditions and they're certainly not done with the LA ones (otherwise well have our times) so u might be getting urs, hopefully soon :)

Guest t 0 k y o

WOOOOOOOOT!!!! i just got my invitation to go to the NY auditions :D

but unfortunately since i live in MI (which is not close to any of teh auditioning areas) i cant go

but emailed about htis problem before just in case i got in..and they said i could send in a vid..

but i just emailed them about it again

so hopefullly a video will suffice as my audition ><

BUT YAYAYYAYY!!!! i got the invitation :D hehe

^

umm i emailed them but they haven't emailed me back yet about if we could send in video or sound auditions instead,

did they mention to you "specifically" that it must be in video format (i understand why cos they might think if you sent in an audio it might not be you, that sort of thing)

anyhow are you going to send an url link through youtube? i think i might do that, not sure... :blush: :sweatingbullets:

and i wonder if i should send it in before the ending of the NY audition, i think i should...

and CONGRATZ TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE IT! (i got my email too)

Guest skyerise

Omedetou gozaimasu to those who got called back for NY!!! the wait must have been torture

I'm singing a english song first eventhough I have pretty good pronounciation...

but for japanese song I'm thinking abut Yuki no Hana by Mika or Delightful by Suzuki Ami do you know any other songs/artists that have lower voices?

what about you?

Cool! I am thinking about singing "Red Cliff" By alan or "Tsuki no Uta" by Gackt. The more Enka style of deep voices suits me best I think. But I kinda wanna sing a R&B style song too, cause I am pretty good at those. Also, I have a few songs that I wrote in English and Japanese I would like to sing! Ohh gosh.... I am too undecided.

:unsure:

Guest Sam-chan

I'm from Virginia but NYC is not too far from me(I go there like every year lol) so if I get chosen we'll definitely plan a soompi meet :]

If you can speak Japanese show it off! :D

I know this is off topic but

JiNi, where did you get your super cute Mirotic chibi giffs? Do you have Yunho and Changmin?

Guest tangerinesandlimes

Cool! I am thinking about singing "Red Cliff" By alan or "Tsuki no Uta" by Gackt. The more Enka style of deep voices suits me best I think. But I kinda wanna sing a R&B style song too, cause I am pretty good at those. Also, I have a few songs that I wrote in English and Japanese I would like to sing! Ohh gosh.... I am too undecided.

oooh i love alan!!! i was just listening to that song before i turned on my computer :)

i suggest that you practice all of them so that way if they want to hear more, you'll have several songs to choose from

are you going acappella or with the instrumental?

Guest deni.koro

Ah!!! Yea I was thinking of singing 明日への参加 (amini coopera he no sanka/ amini coopera e no sanka) by Alan. Us NY maybeh should meet up for karaoke or sumthing. I actually went out last after i got my email to sing karaoke and then i realized... as I was singing my first song 奈落の花 (naraku no hana) in the bar area that I was mega nervous in front of these strangers and I couldn't believe it. If I was nervous in front of them what about the judges OwO maybeh more practice in front of people is needed

Ah!!! Yea I was thinking of singing 明日への参加 (amini coopera he no sanka/ amini coopera e no sanka) by Alan. Us NY maybeh should meet up for karaoke or sumthing. I actually went out last after i got my email to sing karaoke and then i realized... as I was singing my first song 奈落の花 (naraku no hana) in the bar area that I was mega nervous in front of these strangers and I couldn't believe it. If I was nervous in front of them what about the judges OwO maybeh more practice in front of people is needed

woah why does amini coopera come up as amini coopera >w<

a shi ta gosh

Archived