Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

^Thank you =)

Oh well....at least there will be four other people that I can be nervous with in front of the judges lol I'm fine with whatever routine they have as long as I can get over the stage fright ^^

dude your gunna do great :D believe in yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sam-chan

Yes don't be nervous, just remember: These judges WANT to find talented people. They WANT you to do your best! Trust me, I've been to many auditions and when the judges see you're trying your best they are impressed with that alone. Be confident and remember, they WANT me to perform to the best of my ability. Also if you're nervous, just use that energy in your performance. You have to let the judges know you can perform your best in front of them to reassure them you can perform in front of an audience. Good Luck!!!!

Guest tangerinesandlimes

Did anyone NOT get an email back who was in LA area..?

like me? T___T;

give it some time, you'll eventualy get ur email

after all, the audition isn't until 2 weeks.

Guest a_dreamer143

Did anyone NOT get an email back who was in LA area..?

like me? T___T;

my friend who applied with me didnt get an email..at least not yet ^^ i hope she gets one tho so we can go togther since we live next to each other ^^

Guest cheerios

hmm i was thinking should i create a dance routine or should i just copy a dance routine and show them

my sister's a dancer and she always said for auditions it's best to copy a routine but add your own style, b/c most likely they wna see how well you learn steps and how good it looks on you.

Guest xxzone2zonexx

thanks a dreamer I guess im not good looking enough to make it...hehe its kool though i'll just e-mail audition companies then..Good luck to everyone invited!!

Guest a_dreamer143

thanks a dreamer I guess im not good looking enough to make it...hehe its kool though i'll just e-mail audition companies then..Good luck to everyone invited!!

dont think that way :] u never know theyre prolly still going thru the applications ^^ u still have a chance :]

edit: to even make it even better i really dont think i am good looking enough to be invited but i did so dont lose hope u never know :D

Yea don't worry, maybe they're not done looking thru all that paperwork. Maybe they're busy w/the SF auditions now? They haven't told us LA auditionees what time we can go yet.

& yea, I don't think u have to be exceptionally good-looking cuz the pic I sent wasn't that great & they told me I could audition ^^; Just wondering, r u over 24 yrs old? Cuz u have to be 24 or under to audition so maybe that's why they haven't e-mailed u back...

Guest x3thecarrots

Yea don't worry, maybe they're not done looking thru all that paperwork. Maybe they're busy w/the SF auditions now? They haven't told us LA auditionees what time we can go yet.

& yea, I don't think u have to be exceptionally good-looking cuz the pic I sent wasn't that great & they told me I could audition ^^; Just wondering, r u over 24 yrs old? Cuz u have to be 24 or under to audition so maybe that's why they haven't e-mailed u back...

Looks may actually not matter that much... although I saw many pretty people today...there were two exceptionally fairly larger/plainer looking girls at the auditions.

Looks may actually not matter that much... although I saw many pretty people today...there were two exceptionally fairly larger/plainer looking girls at the auditions.

Was it mostly girls @ the audition or guys? & did they say how till u know if u make it to the next round?

Guest KatArashi05

^The guy who took my pictures said that it'll probably take about two months until they notify people who are chosen, after all the auditions in the three cities are done.

I finally finished my audition. I was nervous of course! The judges were pretty nice. They detected my nervousness and asked me if I have ever performed in school, churches or people before and I said no haha (it's really true)

Guest smilesweet

Has anyone not gotten a response from Avex yet confirming their audition time? I replied like two days ago specifying which times I could do it on which day, and they haven't replied yet. Good luck to all those auditioning in LA and NY, and congrats to those who already went! :)

Guest oddlykara

I still haven't received a acceptance email for the NY auditions, and I sent in my application two weeks ago.

I don't think going to make it.

Guest smilesweet

I still haven't received a acceptance email for the NY auditions, and I sent in my application two weeks ago.

I don't think going to make it.

You don't know that....there's still almost three weeks until the NY auditions, so they could still be sending acceptances out! But I might not get to audition either, since they still haven't responded after I answered their e-mail about choosing three times.

Guest xxzone2zonexx

dont think that way :] u never know theyre prolly still going thru the applications ^^ u still have a chance :]

edit: to even make it even better i really dont think i am good looking enough to be invited but i did so dont lose hope u never know :D

Thats true... and nope im not even 20 yet..hehe..but its true I didnt take in to consideration that the SF auditons were recently happening..lol

Has anyone not gotten a response from Avex yet confirming their audition time? I replied like two days ago specifying which times I could do it on which day, and they haven't replied yet. Good luck to all those auditioning in LA and NY, and congrats to those who already went! :)

I also sent my email to them a couple of days ago specifying which times I could do on which day. I haven't gotten a confirmation from them yet, but I'm pretty sure it said that it may take a week for them to confirm it in the email.

Archived