[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

Guest symphonee.

TVants finally decided to work in the last 15mins T____T.

JH and GI go out to eat. GI ends up drinking a lot and is blabbering a whole bunch of random things. Director Choi happens to come to the same place. GI gets up to go to the bathroom. Some lady sitting at a nearby table is eyeing JH and looking at him seductively. Her husband notices and comes over to JH and makes a fuss about him seducing her and they have a bit of a quarrel. He's about to throw a punch to JH when GI stops him and suddenly yells out... "He's gay!" and everyone kinda stops, lol. Director Choi also overheard. JH, very embarrassed, pays and leaves the place and bows to the Director before he leaves. Director smiles to himself. JH scolds GI once they're outside and GI starts to whine/cry. She ends up lying down on a bench and JH leaves her there and walks away. He returns and tells her to get up. In the process of yanking her up, she twists her ankle and so he ends up giving her a piggyback ride home with much difficulty. He dumps her on the sofa and is about to just leave her but then comes back. He lifts her leg up and she kinda wakes up and is like "what are you doing?!". He lets go of her leg and gets up to leave. She complains her ankle/foot is hurting so JH ends up massaging her leg. Whilst he massages her she makes a lot of "ahhhs" and JH gets annoyed so he stops and leaves.

preview: buffered a lot so i didn't catch much of it.

JH gets a stomach ache from GI's cooking I think. Tae Hoon finds out about JH staying at Sanggojae maybe. Chang Ryul comes looking for GI at night while he's kinda drunk (?). JH meets up with Director Choi for something.

Thanks Jenny for the new song!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miniejungle

the show just ended. :)

i thoroughly enjoyed this episode albeit not understanding a word! :P it's hilarious! i dunno why but this episode has many bathing scenes, haha (not that i'm complaining) - Jin Ho's, Gaein's and Inhee's (don't bother about the last one though).

How funny it was when Gaein walked into Jinho in the shower and saw everything (she then later gossiped with Young Sun about his size (i think)... and then he walked into her in the shower at a later scene and suddenly was so aware of her exposed skin.... :P it's so cuteeeeee...

and the way Gaein made orgasmic sounds when he massaged her legs (i think she made the boy hot for nothing, heheheh) it's hilarious! and in this epi you would see her announcing to the world he's gay - this scene was included in the 10 min preview posted a while back.

can't wait for the sub! if the raw already made me laugh so hard i'm sure it would be a hundred times better with subs!!!!

Guest ktruong

Jenny, I am so in love with that song too. PT's ost is awesome isn't it? Thanks Girl!

I am having so much fun just from reading you guys' spoilers. So Gaine made him hot eh? I desperately want to check this ep out. Based on you guys' feedbacks, it seems this ep is better than ep 2.

Guest peiru

jenny0622 thanks for the seeya's song, finally someone identified the song :)

n i am liking LMH's acting in PT! a huge diff from his previous drama! n can i add that i love Seu Long's acting!!

Guest ktruong

Wow! you guys are so fast! Someone has already uploaded ep 3 onto Youtube! Darn it! Can't wait to rush home from work to watch it. Time has seemed to slow down. Tick....... .......tock............. :(

Thanks so much for the links and pics! You guys rock! :D

Guest akcina

i downloaded ep 3 from te link below and when i tried to open it it announced that something was missing

could anyone help me? thanks

Guest skim072

i downloaded ep 3 from te link below and when i tried to open it it announced that something was missing

could anyone help me? thanks

you might be missing a codec? what are you using to view it?

I don't really get it..........

Why was Jin Ho so pissed that Gae In called him gay? Pissed enough to actually move out and risk his company? Lol.

It's not even THAT big of a deal.

And why does Gae In want him to move back sooo badly anyways?

Guest blissfulwishes

Ep 3 on youtube

Part 1:

Yay thank you for the link! I was looking for one this morning - and couldn't find it. :) They usually have the multiloading ones up on JoonMedia by now, but for some reason, they don't.

yon and symphonee., those are some lengthy spoilers! :) I'm so tempted to read them . . .

Will be back to edit after watching!

Archived