[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetTemptation

Is Son Ye Jin supposed to look "ugly" and "messy" in this drama or something?:):)...she doesn't look very attractive in the first 2 ep's.

The second female lead's lips look so " unnatural". Her lower lip is so big and unevenly curved:)

Guest cris14

Is Son Ye Jin supposed to look "ugly" and "messy" in this drama or something?:):)...she doesn't look very attractive in the first 2 ep's.

obviously!!! look at this and look at gae in..a major transformation for her..

zxzzz.jpg

zxz.jpg

0252148_a12434.jpg

Kim Tae Woo stated, “I am happy to participate in a great production. I wrote Dropping Rain after reading the synopsis of the drama. … I wrote the lyrics thinking of Son Ye Jin looking at the rain.”

tae woo is sooo sweet admitting...hehe

Guest cris14

try browsing back to the previous pages.. you'll find link where you can download or watch at viikii (for subs..)

Guest Tsuki Hime

Hello PTers!!!

Finally I watched the episodes in Spanish, after I watched them in Korean and English too. :blush: :blush: :blush: I know, I'm a PTholic :blush: :blush: :blush:

I love PT. I think all the actors are doing a great job. The drama is very funny, I couldn't stop laughing, specially with the ajumma's 'bad thoughts'. :P:P:P She remembered me when I hold a conversation about Minho, with my Spanish American friends :D :blush: :D

Omo! I'll will die, I might have a heart attack. Minho is so hot! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: I'm drooling.

ekrkadl, you´re made my day B)

Thanks to all for everything.

I can't wait to Wednesday.

Guest ktruong

cooltext454500665.gif

cartoon2.jpg

seu1.gif

Shocking Scenes: Tae Hoon accused Jihoo of gawking at Hye Mi's b@@bs. It jolted me by surprise because most Kdramas I have seen which I considered are G rated so hearing from a Kdrama where a character mentioned b@@bs amused me. Please excuse my immaturity but this is how my friends and I converse- our conversation can be quite vulgarish at times lol.

sang1.jpg

The elevator scene got me roared into laughter as well. Sang Joon's facial expression is priceless.

While I find episode 1 highly entertaining but the plot is more evolving in episode 2. In episode 2, I get to see why Jinho has such a passion for his work (mainly influenced by his dad I think). I also like the fact that he's ambitious and career

oriented.

@ Darkangel In reference to gay misunderstandings I don't think it would be resolved in the next few episodes.

As a matter of fact Jihoo will pretend to be gay just to work on that museum project. I am guessing this is going to be

a climax of this drama . He'll be torn between choosing Gain and his company.

@ Yon I was worried that LMH would not break out of GJP's role. Thanks god, he did. I know he's hot and all but

the reason that he can act makes him "oh my gosh" explosively hot in my eyes.

I agree with all of you that In Hee is detestable and thick skinned. she must have botoxed her brain (Eun Ji's quote)

to show up at Gae In's house. If I were Gaein, I would have dragged her out of the house by her hair before she uttered hurtful

nonsensical things and her face would have been mashed in

@ Jenny I do indeed missed LMH's smiles and goofy laugh. I know he's been a grouch throughout these two episodes and yet strangely turn me on LOL. This drama is turning me into a pervert LOL.

Cute and funny scenes and pics of Gaein and Jinho.

so2.gif

son.jpg

lmh1.gif

per2.jpg

per.jpg

Thank you for all of you guys' contributions (mv, pics, news, gifs and more)

cr kst

Guest darae

just watched the first two episodes and OH MAN this drama is gona rock all the other ones. the storyline is typical yet with the twist, it's definitely something that korean dramas have not touched.

sorry to oh my lady but this drama rocks, although i wish it was YEH.... (just cuz i'm biased :P)

Guest pallycute

The second female lead's lips look so " unnatural". Her lower lip is so big and unevenly curved:)

Yes, you are right!! :P

After read the character, you can understand why SYJ looks ugly and messy. :D

This is Park Gae-in character description based on Personal Taste Novel

Ok the story in the drama little bit different, she's not designs dolls and puppet for children

but their characters are the same, she is a character that you can't easily become attracted to as a woman. :D

Personal Taste Novel

PARK WOO-MIN (who is re-named Park Gae-in in the drama and played by Sohn Ye-jin) is 29 years old. She designs dolls and puppets for children’s television shows and therefore sometimes smells like glue. She’s actually quite cute, but you wouldn’t know it at first (or second) glance because she doesn’t dress herself with care, usually wears big red glasses, and hardly ever wears makeup. Her father is a famous architect who designed the house she lives in, but because her parents now live abroad, she’s there alone. She speaks candidly, is a little naive, and has an upbeat, positive personality. Not quite 4-D, but close.

cr: dramabeans.com

All PT supporters:

Thanks for SYJ caps, she's cute in those scenes :)

And Minho TOPLESS?! wow, many women would love that (especially Minho's fans hehe...)

And of course your opinion about PT, I like to read your opinion :D

Would somebody please post some pics of the house in episode 2 _i'm into interior designing_ the house is very traditional and striking in its simplicity

i'd appreciate it if u could post'em in high quality, wanna use those as a desktop background

ps: don't mind the weirdness ,people left without any subs for awhile could pay attention to the strangest of things LOL

I'm sorry if these pictures didn't fulfill your expectation

this is not caps from video but the real picture ^_^

12704542092010040516583s.th.jpg12704542092010040516583j.th.jpg12704542092010040516583.th.jpg

cr: dcminho

Guest YKK88

Good to see you guys, Tsuki Hime, ekrkadl, pallycute, etc. etc.

ktruong, those parady posters are hilarious!

We can see Jinho taking a shower in the next episode :lol: :lol:

Wow, ekrkadl, thanks for uploading the biiiig photos -

when I see the shower scene shots in HUGE photos, they are EVEN MORE breathtaking!!!

In the 1st photo, what's killing me is, actually......his :lol::rolleyes: high brow bones~~

So hot.

I know a bit bout face reading.

A person with such high brow bones is usually a leader type with enormous charisma,

very intelligent & well-spoken and is destined to shine in whatever a vocation.

His body is super-awesome, too!

Can't wait for the 3rd ep, when the shower scene appears~!!

BTW, the most hilarious moment of SYJ for me in 2nd ep was ---

when her best friend approached her, thinking she's sobbing uncontrollably cuz her shoulders were moving up and down,

it turned out that Gae-in was actually munching and devouring 'bibimbap' LOL

She is a simple-minded character whose sorrow and broken-heart can be consoled (and forgotten) by yummy bibimbap ^^ ^^ -

the scene totally made me STARVING, all of a sudden:

I ended up making that dish using lots of gochujang (Korean red chilli paste) for my Sat supper!

She looked so cute (like a girl next door) with big thick glasses wearing a hooded cardigan. LOL

Guest samasta93

oh my goodness~! I browsed randomly and found out about this new awesome drama... watched it... and decided to continue.. it's just sooo hilarious.. funny..

I laughed so hard when I saw LMH kinda screamed when GaeIn found out he was at her father's office room? Laughed until my tears came out.. it's soooo funny.. :lol:

LMH is more handsome now... than before in BBF... I found out myself liking his new style which fits on him really well now.. :lol:

and PT novels are just sooo awesome too~~~ :lol:

can't wait for next episodes... ^_^

@babyplucki…thanks for sharing mediafire link…

Just watch the first 2 eps and I’m loving this drama, this drama is very funny…

I really enjoy watching it, although I watched it without sub :P

all the actors are doing a great job…I’m more in love with LMH in this drama, he’s not only good looking but he can act too, and I like SYJ character here…she’s really a great actress…

I’m going to watch it again after withs2 release the sub….i will wait patiently ;)

@Ekrkadl…thanks for the shower pict of LMH….makes me can’t wait for the next eps…

@darkangel...thanks for sharing the mv...nice mv...i love younha song and KTW song too :)

Guest blissfulwishes

Does anyone happen to know where the text previews for each episode can be found? Or does MBC even have text previews . . . all of the dramas I've seen this year have been from SBS, and I tried looking on the official website, but couldn't find them. =/ If anyone has a link, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Guest klassikm3

started watching personal taste yesterday. it was really funny and it gave a pretty good first impression. You can already figure out what is going to happen but that doesn't really matter.

it's so weird seeing min ho say "thank you" in the beginning (still stuck on his role from bof). They wouldpick him to play this role. The arrogance is kind of the same lol

Does anyone happen to know where the text previews for each episode can be found? Or does MBC even have text previews . . . all of the dramas I've seen this year have been from SBS, and I tried looking on the official website, but couldn't find them. =/ If anyone has a link, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

are you referring to this?

i think this should be the text preview for epi 3, but sorry, i do not really understand korean, so can't translate.. anyone can do it?

진호는 개인이 자신을 게이로 오해하고 있다는 사실에 놀라 급히 짐을 싸서 상고재

를 나온다. 계좌로 방값을 넣어달라고 하고는 떠나버린 진호를 보며 개인은 황당해

한다. 개인은 진호가 전화도 받지 않자 난감해 하고, 진호의 사무실까지 찾아가 작

은 선물을 건넨다.

진호가 인희와 인사를 나누는 모습에 창렬은 질투심을 느끼고, 그 모습에 진호의 입

가에 묘한 미소가 번진다. 어려워진 사무실 상황으로 진호는 상고재에 다시 들어가

기로 하고, 돼지우리 같은 집 상태를 참지 못한 진호는 개인과 함께 장을 보고 청소

를 시작한다. 샤워를 마친 진호는 욕실 문을 열고 들어오는 개인을 보고 깜짝 놀란

다.

Credit: MBC website.

Guest blissfulwishes

^ YES! Oh my goodness where did you find them?! Ahhh yay thank you thank you!

And I'll translate hahaha. :)

Episode 3 Text Preview

JH finds out that GI believes him to be gay. Hurriedly, he packs his belongings and leaves 상고재 (which is the name of GI's house), asking GI to return his rent fees to his bank account. GI looks on awkwardly as JH leaves. When JH doesn't pick up his phone, GI feels even more awkward/embarrassed. She goes to find him at his office, even giving him a small present.

CR becomes jealous when he sees JH exchange hellos with IH, and when JH notices this, a wide smile spreads across his face. Because of the difficult situation at the office, JH decides to go back to GI's house. However, he can't stand her pig sty of a house. He goes shopping with GI, and they also start to clean the house together. JH is finishing up his shower when GI opens the bathroom door and enters, surprising JH.

Hahaha the shower scene is looking to be a fun one!

Guest merrysunshine

I watched the Episodes 1 and 2 and I'm loving it already. Both leads are very good, especially Lee Min-ho, who looks so good in this drama. I kinda like the whole cool, organized, no-nonsense role he is playing here.

Also, Sohn Ye-jin was marvelous in the crying scene (the one where she was crossing the street). Man, the girl can really act. Seeing her cry like that made me want to really strangle In-hye and Chang-ryul for causing Kae-in's misery.

I can't wait for the next episode. :-)

Archived